I'll never live a simple life with my traditional family in the countryside of japan in a house like pic related

I'll never live a simple life with my traditional family in the countryside of japan in a house like pic related

Attached: 1559679263448.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Even if you did you'd just become the same loser except you'd be a nip which might be cool, actually you're right wtf why won't I get that either

crime so low they dont even need real doors

i want this but by myself, and the only people who visit are my assistants, editor and anyone they'd bring over
-aspiring weeb artist

I dont care if I'm a loser forever, I just want to be in that room and feel calm

Got any sketches of your art to share? Probably hard to make it as a mangaka as a foreigner, I hope you make it one day fren.

I've lived life in the countryside of Japan, but not with a traditional family. It's suffering. It is by far the most boring and basic lifestyle. But that may have been because I lived in a Leo Palace apartment, which is total shit.

One of my co-workers wanted to "adopt" me for a homestay, and her house looked a lot like this. My company made me sign a contract that forced me to live in Leo Palace, so I had to politely tell her no. Might have actually made living life in the countryside bearable.

Do you speak Japanese? If not that's probably why.

I speak Japanese, but not fluently. I wasn't about to try and negotiate a contract in Japanese with Leo Palace. That shit was beyond my ability.

Hara wo kitte kudasai.
Kono ita no sei de konna yomidzurai no ro-maji de kaichatta. Utsu da. Shinitai. Boku mo hara wo kiru ka ...

>I wasn't about to try and negotiate a contract in Japanese with Leo Palace. That shit was beyond my ability.
I was thinking more about talking with the people there. A huge part of living in the countryside is the community aspect

no, my art is very bad
i know i wont make it, its just something to do until i kms

Oh that. Yeah I could speak to those country bumpkins just fine.

HAAAAAAAA-YA!!!

HATTTORI HANZO DESU!!!!!

HRRRMMGHM!!!!

SUDOKU HARAKIRI!!!!!!!

mmm....

Don't say that, it's not too late to change yo--who am I kidding kys
Omae mo shinde kudasai.

Get out of here dekinai. Shoo

>Don't say that, it's not too late to change yo--who am I kidding kys

finally someone understands

>I'll never live
fify

My dream is to move to Japan in the middle of nowhere, find a Japanese gf, get involved with the community and start a family
am i retarded?

Attached: 1558153934375.png (1140x641, 424K)

Nope, that sounds nice, maybe a bit optimistic

It's not easy. Women there are very traditional and reluctant to be with foreigners. Your chances are higher with city dwelling Japanese. Country girls are high quality, but fucking difficult as hell to court.

>Women there are very traditional and reluctant to be with foreigners. Your chances are higher with city dwelling Japanese. Country girls are high quality, but fucking difficult as hell to court.
I suppose so. I'm not picky so maybe that raises my chances a little. I absolutely despise cities though, I could never spend the rest of my life in one. Maybe I could find someone in a city that's willing to settle down in the countryside.

Attached: 1557165805842.jpg (1024x625, 353K)

it's true in traditional villages people just leave their doors open when they go out to work in the fields

good fucking luck with that, all the country girls just want to live in the city because theres absolutely nothing to do out in the wilderness. rednecks in burgerland just do meth but they dont have that there.