I had a girl telling me my moans are cute and she loved it

i had a girl telling me my moans are cute and she loved it
why u fucks told me it was gay?

Attached: DC_PtgDUAAAxX_v (1).jpg (582x461, 39K)

because it is gay. she's clearly lying to distract you from her ulterior motives. don't fall for it.

she ended up cheating on me with chad anyway :(

what'd I tell you

Originali

fuck her, guy moans are cute/hot, don't let these fuck heads on here tell you different

>
>fuck her, guy moans are cute/hot, don't let these fuck heads on here tell you different

You got a guy defending your guy moans. That's pretty fucking gay.

My girl doesn't tell me it's cute but that she loves to make me grunt and moan. it turns her on because it makes her feel sexier and that she's doing a good job

im a girl but go off

nothing sexier than being fucked in absolute silence by a sweaty trembling robot

I have had that happen with every single girl I masturbated with online. Is this just a thing girls do?

yes!!! its an insane turn on, keep it up!

be my femanon gf
maestroz#8176

I mean I will but usually they compliment it a lot saying it it better than some (I find mine stupid sounding, this is just what people say). So I am wondering when they compliment it, is it like a girl saying you were her biggest just to make a guy happy? (I never had sex so idk if girls really do this either)

im not white thooough so

no, just means you sound sexy or something. I've never had sex either, but I know when I hear guys moan, it turns me on even more

neither am I, add me famalamabam

add me i need help asking a girl out tomorrow uwu
pancake#8198

fucking mooch

Attached: 1558437756317.jpg (758x1000, 76K)

are you sure this is it? its not working

sorry try capitalizing the m

Yeah it's either be active and engaged which includes moans or be a quiet fucking autist

Very fucking true you autismo