I wish a tranny hater would pin me down and forcefully have his way with me while calling me mean names

I wish a tranny hater would pin me down and forcefully have his way with me while calling me mean names

Attached: lustt.png (351x325, 148K)

do you mind bleeding and bruises? it's the only way i can get off with other dudes, if they're sick perverts that crossdress and i can abuse them.

Ugh I cant even imagine doing that unless you were passable

stop being gay
STOP being gay
STOP BEING GAY
you are hereby ordered to cease your homosexuality. no longer commit any non-heterosexual acts. cease your sodomy.

Attached: hog scoop.png (466x456, 153K)

I wouldnt touch you with a stick

yes I want to be abused, don't mind how much I am hurting, the only thing I am good for is getting you off. I'm just a cock sleeve nothing more uwu

Why would someone who hates mentally ill men want to fuck a mentally ill man.

What if the tranny hater is an actual woman?

Faggot, disgusting creature

Same. Now, if you were a cutie and unashamedly dressed up like the little cockslut you are, OP, cringy striped or kitty socks and all, then maybe I'd at least consider teasing you a bit. If you kept your pathetic little package, I'd totally tease you with an ona under the table while telling you how you'll never have the real thing. Otherwise, I'd gladly be the first one to break in your silly little imitation pussy, possibly until you need an emergency doctor's visit.

I've got to hand it to you, your psyop is incredibly resilient.
The trap propaganda present on Jow Forums is centered on evoking the repressed desire of the virgins on here.
When confronted with the population that has been resistant to this propaganda, the subset of posters which has only the desire of an intimate relationship with a woman of some sort, you still manage to utilize that in furthering your agenda.
The troubling thing is that it has been seemingly effective, even if only to a minority of individuals here. Mods hated Jow Forums pre-trap posts so they tolerate it.

why don't you find a qt bf that validates you but also abuses you sexually too, instead of wanting to being killed by a transphobic faggot

Attached: 4d746fa6770eff457c4c40ca0576a5a3.jpg (824x1018, 528K)

Nah what she needs is the ol' Dallas treatment.

>forcefully have his way with me while calling me mean names
i would be calling you mean names as i choke out the life from your degenerate faggot husk

also, this
>What if the tranny hater is an actual woman?
most real transphobes are cis women. transphobic men usually just have a repressed desire to fuck you.

Attached: 1559792178607.png (536x428, 144K)

being bullied and hurt is cute and fun and all but people can do that without causing permenant psychological damage. aftercare is very important. not that any of you incels would know about that lmao

Attached: 1560151090144.png (564x542, 108K)

Agreed, keep it to role play or you can very easily find yourself actually, seriously fucked up, if the assholes aren't full of shit.

Yeah if you dont understand the importance of aftercare youre retarded. My gf(bf) is super into abuse and just being beaten, to the point sometimes he throws up. Its all good in the moment but when its over you need to care for them or that shit leaves long lasting psychological damage.

>desires to be bullied but still puts their mental health on a pedestal all while being a fat boy that wears skirts
uh yup comedy gold right here

very good takes here. im into lewd abuse too,i get my gf(male) to beat me and spit on me and call me names and all that jazz, but she always makes sure to cuddle me and give me pats after and call me a good girl. aftercare is incredibly important.

Attached: 1516386004338.jpg (600x839, 180K)

>aftercare is very important
you'll get a shallow grave

why does everyone here call me fat IM NOT FAT IM JUST A LITTLE SQUISHY PLEASE STOP

Attached: 1560214684539.jpg (512x441, 39K)

user, if you're not just baiting, those two things aren't exactly equivalent. No matter how degenerate people are, they still want to not be scarred for fucking life at the end of the day, especially if it's something like letting a stranger beat you. Granted, anyone willing to do that probably wasn't in a healthy state of mind in the first place, but that's no green light to make it worse.

i'm planning on getting my body frozen in cryostasis.

Attached: 1559848930187.jpg (900x900, 99K)

Well maybe if you did more squats and worked out specific places a little more in general, you could go from squishy to delicious! Then I'd definitely want to bully you!

anime avatar posting trannies are always hideous
pic related

Attached: fag.jpg (640x427, 30K)

ok beeto

because you and your "gf" are easily 400s in combined weight
zuri and curi the piggu trannies

I am 6'5" lanky white 6/10 face and ready to fuck a trap.
If you're in the Ohio River area (KY, IN, WV, TN, or OH), hit me the fuck up and let's fuck. I should remind you that I am not looking for a relationship, but rather a fuck. There is no love in homosexuality, silly faggots! Take my virginity?

You're probably not even passable, and if you're not, then I'll just have to reject your tempting offers.

Attached: chad2.png (200x202, 25K)

bruh stop im not even fat plus i dont need anyone else to bully me i have my gf
agp leddit hons =/= qt hsts robots
go away r9cute, you're not even close

Attached: 1560032147333.png (467x467, 239K)

dilate you fucking worthless fag

An*me has fried your brain fat tranny.
You and your boyfriend are disgusting men, not an*me girls

qt hsts robots irl

Attached: fag_smackdown.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

Seethe harder cissie, it makes my girlcock harder

if you can only have "sex" with other men, you are an incel.

dilation is for fags, SRS is a meme
anime didn't fry my brain; weed did
>implying anyone could beat me in a fight
based, agree
how could someone be so wrong

Attached: 1539047634233.png (286x277, 105K)

>having sex
>incel
Seethe overlord

What is interesting is that "becoming the gf" is actually a central part of their dysphoria. These people had they otherwise not transitioned would likely be incels, and have no sympathy/empathy for the sex they presently claim to share a gender with.
>weed did
no, you did, retard.

ETERNAL SMUGPOST

Attached: 1559722090349.jpg (1024x600, 51K)

dilate your festering wound

BRUH I HAVE A DICK STOP

Attached: 1560224673062.png (371x353, 148K)

>dilate
>wound
How original

Attached: th (7).jpg (408x431, 11K)

>bruh stop im not even fat
Still no excuse to not work on those curves, hun. You're seriously holding yourself back from your cuteness potential by doing that! I'm sure your gf would love to have a shapely plump rear to bully!
That's some tough words for a girl in milking distance. How would you like to be pinned down and have that smugness of yours drained into a heated, oiled up toy until you're a cute quivering little mess who can barely beg for it to keep going? He may be a big meanie, but that's no excuse for you to be one, too!

you are quite a bit of a faggot aren't you

to be fair i am quite curvy already, hrt helped move all my fat deposits to the right places. i might start doings kegels or some shit maybe if that changes, but for now i think i look pretty qt body-wise.

Attached: 1559722676799.png (894x894, 473K)

>having sex involves having someone slide their phallus in and out of your fecal passageway
>not a uterus literally contracting to suck up as much cum as possible and get pregnant to breed another generation of your folk
faggot cope intensifies

fat ugly tranny kys

Attached: 1560221045391.jpg (426x571, 104K)

bruh vagina muscles weaken over time, most cis gals are roasties with a vag that feels like sticking your dick in a 10 foot wide hole.

boypussies, on the other hand, have much stronger muscles which will almost always contract back to their original shape and strength after at least a few days.

breeder cope intensifies

Attached: 1559723941473.png (540x720, 366K)

That sounds good but you underestimate my begging, ill always be able to beg
also im not actually trans i just said that bc itd make him seethe harder being insulted by a trans person, im cis, i just support my trans brothers and sisters
Have sex incel, and apologize to the trips for wasting them on your stupidity.

whoah! gore! it's totally not like i've never seen that before or anything!

real talk, though, jesus. that looks like damage from either an explosion or shotgun shell. must've been a horrible way to go.

Attached: 1560236148924.jpg (600x720, 91K)

based trans ally user

i'd bake you cookies

Attached: 1559860552272.jpg (800x688, 105K)

>you are quite a bit of a faggot aren't you
Oh you! I very much prefer women, but at the same time, I'm not ashamed to admit I do have a little soft spot for cute girls(boys).

Great to hear the HRT's working out for you, though you should really consider putting squats in nonetheless, even if only for exercise!
Aw shoot, now you've just gotten my hopes up. I'm sure your support is appreciated nonetheless, though.

your calm and well-punctuated aura makes you come off as a sweet and genuine person.i am quite suspicious of that.

SHIT I FORGOT TOO AVATARFAG FUCK

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

Attached: 7FE0F41EF2D74E1AA2CA127F9971C286.jpg (839x610, 110K)

Because deep down, even though they hate each other. They know each other are just as fucked in the head. It's like acknowledging your enemy, but on a more intimate level.

Id listen to stories you wanna tell and gladly eat your cookies
Ill die before i stop supporting my trans brothers and sisters.

If you are a good ally you should consider taking hormones and becoming one of us. Trans girls are the future of humanity, you have to join us someday.
All cis 'men' will eventually become cute girls like me.

Attached: 1552633241073.png (813x1100, 620K)

It's okay! Now that you've posted another cute girl, you're forgiven. Just don't let it happen again.

And thank you for the kind words, friend. Why are you suspicious of me, though? Honestly, I've always been like this, I'm just usually way too shy to say anything to people, and it didn't help that I spent most of my years depressed in solitude.
And while I may want to bully some cute girls while saying some possibly mean teasing words, I promise it's all in good fun. Personally, if I ever were to hook up with anyone, I'd want to have a really long talk with them first to get to know them, and then see what it is they're really into, but they don't want to admit just yet.

fuck off stop trying to impersonate me. everybody knows that i don't use good grammar in my fucking posts.

Attached: 1559804188815.png (900x900, 567K)

is there a way i can use a tripcode to stop faggots impersonating me on here

can i tripfag on r9k

Attached: kuku.png (112x112, 25K)

f*ck off impersonator scum I am the real kappu and you are filth I am the REAL based tranny here to kill all cisoid scum

Attached: 1658232189.jpg (364x345, 34K)

>literally so new he doesn't know how to trip
fuck this reddit invasion.

Attached: oh no no.png (605x381, 187K)

ONLY ONE KAPPU SHALL STAND, ONE (or possibly more) SHALL FALL

Listen im a trans ally 100% buy if you try to make men transition because they arent 100% masculine i hate you on every level.

ok I made a tripcode to stop impersonating incels, lmfao

Attached: astolfu.jpg (600x800, 233K)

But how do we know it's really you right now???

you seem like an alright dude honestly. i am just suspicious of everyone on this site because paranoid personality disorder meme
ok actually fuck off im going to kill you if you continue

Attached: 1559942123489.png (360x594, 256K)

we'll itll be really obvious once the bitter faggots impersonating me show what moronic incels they are

ignore that poster, it was an imposter trying to troll me

Attached: 8ac08382e8a44df3313e979640c852fd6c6a3f60r1-800-662v2_00.jpg (512x423, 23K)

ok does this tripcode work
if it does then thats cool thats my real tripcode

Attached: 369468206735425546.png (112x112, 24K)

Why can't you trannies just leave this board? Let me repress in peace. I'm so tired of all this stuff

Attached: 0000248515.jpg (720x540, 50K)

FUCKING STOP fucking stop i dont even know how to tripfag i literally tried it 2 times and it didnt work please fuck ooff stoop trying to be me please stop

Attached: fa06f33f88fd21730ec2936a657a57d3.jpg (500x277, 19K)

Paranoid? But of what? Do you think one of us might want to hurt you somehow? You don't get panic attacks and stuff from it too, do you? My ex apparently had those whenever entering tense social settings, and I feel kinda bad that I wasn't there to help her with it. I have no idea how that feels, and she never seemed to have any around me, but it must be awful. All I feel is my heart racing a little bit.

im gonna try to tripfag again let me see if it works

Attached: image2.jpg (728x729, 143K)

ugh now there are more people trying to fuck with me. stop fucking with me i'm actually going to hit someone

you really should stop being a self-hating tranny and start taking your girlpills. that is, unless you are a masculine agp freak. Then you should repress

Attached: tumblr_pipeo8KbpW1xxxd2qo8_r1_250.jpg (250x263, 16K)

ok what the fuck i cant even tripfag. im literally doing everything right fuck this board.
i dont get panic attacks per se but i know a lot of people online have very bad intentions so i tend to be wary of that fact at least.

Attached: 1559328306361.png (564x473, 407K)

STOP TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO TRANSITION YOU FUCKING RETARD, i doont want everyone too transition most people are happy with themselves and dont want to be girls fucking stop with this shit

Attached: 50fd704793bdb338861083da8b49feca41ffcc7b9d10b8e3f10c5d84acd8227c.jpg (520x1024, 50K)

what the FUCK is going on WHY the fuck are so many people pretending to be me this is so fuckign shit
do you fucking retards have anything better to do than fuck with me?? i actually feel like im going crazy, get out of my head you FUCKED

Attached: 1449208778-2feafcee1367c16be4fd517b040d4529.jpg (600x337, 20K)

stop yoou fucking idiot i dont speak like this youre fucking stupid, alsoo i cant tripfag bc i dont know how, stop with this shit now please why does everyone want to be me

Attached: af1d10e35b5e881bb97067c4a4d9aa25.jpg (500x500, 63K)

there are actually so many people pretending to be me right now i actually want to kill myself

Attached: a5ca24d7d103dddfcd0f3f5c804846a5.jpg (235x205, 8K)

The real kappu is the one that lets me suck their dick

I think i figured out how to use a trip
dabbing on these imposters right now

Attached: d7b.jpg (300x169, 13K)

if you're reading this, please i want you to know this is a troll impersonating me
i'd never do anything sexual with a stranger, these aare malicious incels

Attached: images.jpg (266x190, 7K)

Yeah, but what do you think someone is going to do to you here, though? As long as you never posted that exact image on one of your accounts or used your name somewhere else, you're only as vulnerable as you make yourself (well, unless you commit or announce you're planning to commit a crime or something, in which case Jow Forums can be subpeona'd).
If I promise not to hurt you, though, would that help a little bit, kappu? If not, I promise I won't take it personally.

fuck off stop i need to go to sleep why is everyone impersonaating me i know im cute and all but you can be cute without pretending too be its not hard

Attached: 102855.gif (500x338, 382K)

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
cant you do anything else with your lfie other than ptedending to be me? stop fucking with me this is seriously getting old, please die

Attached: 1449195567-c3bed3834fdeaf67353416182b356884.png (600x337, 264K)

its ok youre cool, im not worried about much, if i was i wouldnt be namefagging in the first place. all these people trying to be me is pretty retarded though

Attached: 1544050579632.jpg (500x438, 34K)

only if you are black though I'm a sissy for black cock!

>unless you are a masculine agp freak
That's exactly what I am. Not very AGP, but tall (6"2), large shoulders, with a pretty masculine face, scarred body and face, and male pattern baldness coming in. I'd never pass.
But I can't help hating trannies because of it.
I want to make them hurt, at least as much as they and my dysphoria hurt me.

Attached: 1447907168336.jpg (1008x720, 69K)

im done im so fucking ton. you're not even avatar fagging you are the worst kappu impersonator i have ever seen please off yourself.

Attached: 1559715579420.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Well, for what it's worth, it's kind of funny to watch, at least. It's interesting why they all want to be you, though, you must be quite the celebrity!

i dont even know why they are doing it, must be some annoying summerfag with too much time. anyway though, you seeem like a cool dude and I would like to talk to you outside of this clusterfucj of a thread. discord?

Attached: 1567321821.gif (412x498, 682K)

apparently so, i've only been namefagging for one night and i've already reached infamy status on this board. also, drop your discord if you want too actually talk, all of these people pretending to be me is making my brain hurt

Attached: 1560221992309.jpg (2893x2893, 511K)

STOP IMPERSONATING ME INCEL GO DIE ALREADY

Attached: 1518642040451.png (1091x998, 669K)

this isn't even funny at this point, i didn't know i was such a celebrity. apparently i have an estalker, btw i dont talk like that, have you tried being yourself instead of pretending youre someone you aren't? i know I'm awesome and everything but stop leeching off me ffs

Attached: 154276821132.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Oh my, this is getting even more interesting. IT'S LEARNING

Unfortunately, I'm still just a little too iffy on dropping my stuff here, but I'm pretty much always around, lurking in the shadows somewhere. I've been meaning to post a lot more, cause it's kinda feels nice to be able to express myself. And maybe if you've got a keen eye, you can spot me when I'm on the prowl for cute girls to tease

cringe. have sex

Oof ouch my feelings
It'll only happen at the right time, user, but I like to think it may happen someday soon. Thanks for the words of encouragement!

that's alright i guess i dont out my discord out there for that exact reason too. also pic related

Attached: 1539630977672.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I DIDNT SEND THE RIGHT PIC FUCK IM STUPID SORRY

Attached: meee.png (419x94, 6K)

hey dumb attentionwhoring tr*nny, how do you rate my larp?
did I get under your skin?
Unfortunately I'm bored of you, keep shitting up the board, I'm just going to ignore you for now
c'est la vie subhuman

It's okay, you have a lot of nice pictures on your hard drive.
Huh, what a weird choice by the impostor, though. Bold move to go first.