How are women okay with this?

how are women okay with the fact that without the make up they wouldn't get a fraction of the attention or love they get? i would never be comfortable if i have to fake shit in order to be loved.

Attached: 1557399330267.jpg (720x720, 50K)

>fake shit
do you walk around naked, real boy?

I actually like the uglyish look of no makeup. I like "ugly" girls in general. Weird people look cute

I don't know, but you can kind of solve this problem by going to the gym. Gym rats don't wear nearly as much makeup.

is wearing clothes and not just walking around with your dick out fake now? stfu roastie

get out of here with that fake shit

she'd still look cute on the right without the acne and a better photo angle

also the pic on the right is probably photoshopped at least a little. i've found attractive girls look different with makeup, but not necessarily better looking

those instagram girls who wear pounds of makeup and don't post candids are almost always photoshopping like crazy and using very specific angles, and obscuring parts of their face and bodies (cropping them out or covering those parts with the phone they're holding, or just photoshopping them), in addition to all the makeup. if you do see any public candids of them wearing the same makeup, they look like dogshit

so makeup isn't really the thing here. it's the stuff introduced by the internet era, like filters, quick photo manipulation tools, and very carefully crafted angles and perspectives. you only know a girl's genuine appearance if you see them on video for more than like 20 seconds, or irl. it's like the myspace fat girl angle turned into both an art and science

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with being "natural". Humans are disgusting in their natural state. If an ugly girl can make herself look not ugly with a little bit of human technology I don't see why anybody would want to stop her. I don't want to see ugly women when I go walk around outside.

Girls are conscious about that stuff. Thing is, either you play the game or you lose by default.

cake face is ugly

Bro who the fuck are you? It's the same Delphine hating poster day after day. Listen: either get help from a shrink to talk about your Belle obsession and plans to kill her or just assassinate her. Nobody outside of Jow Forums knows who Belle is, you won't gain fame from killing Belle. She doesn't know who you are either. You are a speck in her life. Drop it, do something else before you do something regrettable

Attached: 1559941582214.png (469x415, 177K)

because they don't have morals, standards, discipline duhhh. is that really her on the left though? if so, wow thats fucked up. some bitch who looks like like a leprechaun is making off like a bandit on betabux

left is really cute, though

>If an ugly girl can make herself look not ugly with a little bit of human technology I don't see why anybody would want to stop her
because I can't put that human technology into my eyes

There's maybe a couple women doing this.
There are hundreds of thousands of pathetic beta cucks that orbit them and throw away their money for a chance to be noticed for a second and then forgotten. That's the real problem. If retards stopped giving away their money ,there wouldn't be a reason to have this kind of "job". I wish I could just roll around in skimpy clothing, take a photo and get tens of thousands of dollars each month without ever doing anything else, but being a male is a meme it seems.

It isn't "fake shit", it's how you express yourself through what you look like. It's the same as choosing what clothes to wear.

Wish she used lenses tb.h, don't care about brown eyes usually but hers look kinda ugly/weird/mutt-like

Last time I checked they don't like that, just like eating healthy or working out, people often dislike the things that make them look "good". We LiVe In A sOCieTy that doesn't make it easy to be called pretty

Makeup isn't the same as being naked at all and yes I actually do walk around naked in the woods sometimes

Lmao shut the hell up retard. Fucking femoid.

Sick argument, sure convinced me.

No one has to debate you, hole. Go bleach your asshole instead of saying dumb shit no one wants to hear

>proper makeup can make a boy look cuter than a roastie
How would they ever recover?