/depression general/

What's bringing you down tonight user?

> will never wander the streets of Japan on a hot summer night
> will never create comfy ambient winter music in a cabin in Norway
> will never succeed as a musician
> will be forced to work as a wageslave for the rest of my life just to pay bills

What's the fucking point? Why do I even try? I just want to go out and live life, yet everything costs so much fucking money... I just want to be a successful artist REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope that when I die I go to heaven, where I can just imagine any comfy scenario and be placed into it...

Attached: 1551732649141s.jpg (224x224, 10K)

>Rehearsed with a band tonight, went terribly, I suck so hard, they want me to play with them anyway.
>oneitis started fucking chad
>raging alcoholism in full effect
>cigarette consumption through the roof
>opiate cravings returning
>dont give a shit about anything anymore, not even my artistic pursuits I once loved.

> they want me to play with them anyway.

I'm proud of you user. try to channel your sorrow and pain into your music. I believe in you. What band is it? You didn't suck, if you did then they wouldn't want you to play with them.

Don't touch the opiates please. Just drink. I too have been gripped by opiates, and I know how hard it is. Maybe try and talk to your oneitis?

I have no meaning or purpose at the moment. Slipping back into benzo/alcohol/gaba addiction if I don't stop soon. Only thing keeping me going is I have a planned trip to Japan for a month coming up.

> will never wander the streets of Japan on a hot summer night
Save 100 bucks per month
> will never create comfy ambient winter music in a cabin in Norway
Every idiot can create that with Absynth and much reverb.
> will never succeed as a musician
That's true.
> will be forced to work as a wageslave for the rest of my life just to pay bills
Come to Euroland, be a NEET. Or work part time, reduce your spendings.

My last friendship has faded away, I guess.

I want to move to Norway, but I'm poor...

hahahahha noob

why, what happened?
originally
originally

he fucked my dog

Attached: 1540099223940.png (359x387, 113K)

Nothing, quite literally. Haven't talked for, like, half a year.
We have very different interests nowadays and no longer have much in common.

I think I'm in the Marianas Trench of depression. Incapable of enjoying anything or seeieng any meaning to life. I'm officially dead. All that's left is for me to leave this mortal coil.

I just don't know what I want anymore
I feel nothing

so you are a failed artist uh?
There are other options for you...

How long has it been like this user?

Reach out to them user

Do you have any dreams or aspirations? No matter how crazy they might sound.

Not really failed, just don't see the sense in working towards something that I most likely won't be able to achieve. I'm only 20, and have been doing music for about 2 years, but my ADHD is really killing me as of late. I feel no motivation.

>Do you have any dreams or aspirations? No matter how crazy they might sound.
Writing a novel, but the novel is essentially escapism, a culmination of my unfulfilled desires
It's a double-edged sword, on one hand I am content writing out my fantasies and feel fulfilled but on the other hand it weights me down knowing this novel is all I have

Outside of that, I have other desires and the money to fulfill them (ex. a Mustang), but I feel it'll be fun for a month then I'll crave for something else

Are you currently working on a novel?

Also the fact that I don't want to end up like those fucking boomers who work a 9-5 day job and then go home and work on their dad rock... I want music to be my job.

>Reach out to them user
I'd rather let it all die off, tbqh. Trying to keep it intact seems like a meaningless endeavor. As I've said, there isn't much for us to talk about aside from repeating the same old jokes.

You're right. Maybe it's time to find a new good friend?

I guess so. Maybe it'll happen some day.

Attached: 15507171808960.png (1070x848, 583K)

I hate being kept in uncertainty
Give me a yes or no, my imagination is torturing me

Is this about a girl? Ask her directly, and if she says no forget about her. I know this sounds very hard, but you'll feel 100% better as soon as the stress of uncertainty is out of your life.

I ghosted this girl who was giving me super mixed signals, and now I feel great.

If you're getting mixed signals, chances are she's not into you. I know that sucks to hear, but once you realize it and move on, things get a lot better. Delete her number, if she wants to talk to you, she will on her own time.

She was right. My breath does smell pretty bad. I brushed last night but I can smell it now and it is not good.

I'll be your friend, user. Wooooo I'll be your friendd

Nah it's whether a professor will decide to let me pass a university course or not, I won't know until Thursday
I wish I was at the stage in life where girls talk to me

Nice. You and me - we are friends now.

Attached: 111.jpg (685x687, 131K)