Every tranny post I see, I open the closet and just stare at the gun...

Every tranny post I see, I open the closet and just stare at the gun. I think to myself how easy it would be to find these people and vent my frustrations as I ventilate their foreheads. How satisfied I would be knowing those gross fucking trannies are gone.
Then I close the door and tell myself that they're literally not worth the effort, it's just not worth life in prison/death row to kill a bunch of people who will inevitably kill themselves anyways, whose main source of annoyance I can tune out by simply not coming to this dilapidated board.
And then I return to hiding every thread regarding trannies and gay shit.
One of these days I'm just going to fucking snap.

Attached: image.jpg (439x697, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367483/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lot of thinking the same user. you're not alone.

>cis fag is seething once again

when will you stop this unnecessary hate, user? it's just not worth it. you're literally getting mad at trannies online. get a life, you pathetic fucking loser.

Attached: 1559868505703.png (1600x900, 1.37M)

Half these people probably aren't even trannies, just shitposters who like to piss people off. For your and our sake, stop taking this website so seriously.

Attached: 1559101189970.png (1000x1000, 663K)

Ok come to my house and kill me then.
That I make you mad by merely drawing breath empowers me.

Jesus, you must be getting up and down every couple of minutes. Maybe you'll finally lose some weight and stop being so miserable so you'll stop hating other people for being able to change their bodies in a way that makes them happy.

i had a lot of pent up anger before, but takin HRT really helped me. you wont be angry if you become a cute grill op.

smug hex maniac is a mood rn, thanks for this
also, this
>tfw trannies literally have the power of breaking the sanity of men online

Attached: 1541626880063.jpg (371x456, 48K)

>get a life
>is a tranny
>AND a namefag
That's rich
Even if I could kill all of you for certain, life in prison or the death sentence isn't worth it. You are fundamentally not even worth the effort to kill. That's pathetic
I'm fit, nice try cumbrain
I have a lot of guns and I'm very tempted right now

you couldn't kill me, i'm extensively trained in both martial arts and defensive firearms. but sure dude be an internet tough guy if it makes you feel better

Attached: 521154158469054484.png (128x128, 20K)

>seething
have sex, fucking mong.

Well I'm not a gun owner so I mostly think about shoving bread down their throats

Fucking up other peoples bodies wont bring your penis back from the singularity

i'm glad you keep coming here, cis normie retard. keep seething

why not a cock instead

r9k would be an awesome place
A place where I could enjoy the company of other socially inept autistic losers
A place where I could belong
But it is filled with depraved sick fucks like trannies and gays
I hate r9k

Go dilate, stab your fucking flesh wound and cry because your parents never loved you. If they did you wouldn't be a fucking tranny
I do have sex, and with real fucking pussy too. Trannies are gross incel abominations that need to be stuffed into a gas chamber
Keep 41%ing

I wish someone would shoot me for being a tranny.

I'm actually FtM so I can't be an incel.

you're a fat fucking transbian, and you are the most retarded person I have ever met.

This hellhole is infested by impressionable underaged morons that follow twitter trends like dogma. The "trannies" you see here don't really want to be women, they want to be "trans" so they can emotionally cling onto something and be part of a group publicly online, something they've been desperately seeking all of their 16 years of life. It's sad.
t. crossdressing faggot

That's not even anger material, that's just sad.
I was more referring to the MtFs because they're the ones that spam shit daily and hide behind anime girl avatars because they'll never look female.

fuck off dana are you gonna sperg out over abortion again because your mommy didn't love you?

Attached: 1560130556147.png (539x607, 305K)

you are part of why I wish trannies were euthanized instead of given HRT.

kappu the eternal smug

making faggots mad since 2000

Attached: 1559939243166.jpg (600x795, 137K)

human excrement doesnt deserve to live.

then fucking kill me.

kappu is an original girl

Attached: 1528869794882.png (960x820, 508K)

Look at them, they're so desperate for online acceptance and validity that they're namefags with personas. Not even real women are this desperate for some kind of human interaction when they upload 50 pictures of their ass to the cloud

I find it interesting that people on this board complain about how others treat them poorly because of their low social status, but the moment that they find a group of people of even lower social status then themselves, they do not hesitate to proceed in shitting on them.

that's usually how it goes. people will always find an excuse to rag on people whoo they feel are worse than them, mainly because they themselves feel insecurity in themselves, so they shit on others. it's a pretty common occurence

Attached: 1560041583715.png (446x384, 232K)

>Jow Forums is one person
Alright armchair psychologist, if that's just "how it goes," who do you yourself shit on for fun? I didn't personally know that everyone is as shitty as a person as you are.

lol bite my ass fag

Attached: 1559848930187.jpg (900x900, 99K)

Who are you and why should I give a single shit about your name and existence?

>trannies spam the board with unwanted fag shit
>"lol why aren't you trans? Boibutt penis trap tranny HRT" day in day out
>people get mad at them and fight back
>"y u mean? No bulli poor faggots"
Yeah, naw. Fuck off back to plebbit pal

because im kappu, eternal smugposter and enrager of cissies

Attached: 8fa0b3af-84b9-45e9-a7ee-77c96a626a2f.png (512x447, 156K)

Oh shut up. You shut your goddamn mouth you nigger
You hide behind an anime face because you look like a man. You flood the board with unwanted bile-inducing garbage, and have the nerve, the absolute fucking gall to claim you're "oppressed"
Get. Out. I don't care how long it takes, you assholes will go back to your containment board one way or another, I don't care if we have to take this up to hiro himself
Mark my words, one day, "keep /lgbt/ within /lgbt/" will become a global rule. You remember that, I hope you choke on it.

god will you STOP. you dont know how fucking pathetic you sound over a fucking website on ther internet. i swear some people on here are more mentally detached than me. and im on another plane of existence. you need to calm down dude, seriously.

Attached: 1559804188815.png (900x900, 567K)

Do you really think angering straight people is a valid existence? Take your stupid shit to a social media website where you'd be welcomed with open arms

blow it out yer arse

Attached: read.png (287x260, 132K)

I've been told to "calm down" for too long. You know what "calm down" means? It means stop speaking, don't question, don't voice yourself, don't say what's plain to see right in front of everyone. What's plain to see is that you and your kind aren't wanted. None of us wanted the board to tank like it has. You're a god damn invader is what you are, and you must be driven out at all costs.
>uuh you sound pathetic
No, fuck you. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING is more pathetic than a man that puts on the false persona of a woman like a skinsuit and screams about how he is a woman beyond all logic and sense. That is what's pathetic, that you can't man up and instead try to duck out. Disgusting.

That's it huh? Jesus christ, teenagers are so goddamn retarded

no ones cares lol stop screaming into the void

Attached: kuku.png (112x112, 25K)

>one day, "keep /lgbt/ within /lgbt/" will become a global rule.
I will celebrate that day for all my life.
Sadly the jannies want the trannies for some reason I can't grasp.

Attached: 1549530321971.jpg (640x723, 68K)

I'm with you OP, trannies and faggots should be gassed.

Attached: 81277d649f7df4a74b1ec81499121c86.jpg (599x540, 33K)

Imagine being a faggot, that's the real tragedy here.

Attached: Luka.jpg (600x600, 163K)

tik
tok
tik
tok
hit or miss, will you pass?
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

It seems like a lot of people care, if you bothered to read what everyone else says.
The revolution will be posted

I care, I share the same feelings as him. You guys just aren't welcome here. Go to /lgbt/ where you belong.

d o - i - l o o k - l i k e - i - k n o w - w h a t - a - j p e g - i s - ?

ahh you fags shouldnt care so much over a board. it's retarded. also quit LARPing as revolutionaries, you sound like a bunch of edgy 12 year olds. anyway im going to bed. its 10am and its kappu sleepy time. nini all

Attached: 1552029721175.jpg (850x1020, 137K)

They just ignore it, like the fact that they will NEVER be real females.

And then the faggot changes the subject when called out
You should never wake up

And yet you're not mature enough to understand that you are delusional.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>how easy it would be to find these people
nigger, you can't even find your own penis underneath all that fat and autism

Every poltard post I see makes me laugh. Thank you bud

literally mind your fucking business you animal. your life must be so empty jesus christ literally hang yourself

Why not filter threads?

I just take hormones because I want to be more feminine and they make me not suicidal, it's amazing how someone that takes dicks in the ass routinely is somehow less of a massive raging faggot than you are. Nobody gives a shit about your board, you're literally more pathetic than the people you hate. If you somehow don't kill yourself or get executed by the police after shooting up a school, you're gonna look back at this period in your life and want to.

Attached: 113 - vT2fN7I.jpg (525x559, 24K)

normies seethy yuh
tranny got a stiffy uh

Don't worry OP it's just bait. A man knows better than to fall for that.

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Gotem XD ficking poltards, haha!

Ouch sick burn, you nailed him. Don't kill yourself on the way to balding and obesity though, you're a beautiful trans flower.

Haha this post is funny I promise!

..the hrt literally reverses balding you fucking retard, so in the unlikely event that I would have gone bald, that ship has sailed. As for obesity, the only link between real weight gain and HRT is when you take Spiro and it causes you to produce more cortisol (only really noticeable after a year and not a problem unless you're a couch potato) and I don't even take that drug.

Also I'm not going to kill myself because the HRT literally fixed my dysphoria. Enjoy dying before me, I'm proud to be part of the 60% that outlives you Anger makes you die sooner you know?

Attached: 7gnsdf-j4tb11mh95101.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Cope lol

All the training in the world doesn't stop bullets if you can't see where they're coming from

>durr i have no evidence to support my position and can't admit that I was wrong after googling it

Attached: 268zj7.jpg (645x729, 32K)

>my mental illness is better than yours
ventilate your own forehead faggot

btw Kappu is a fat hon

yet they're 19? yikes..

bet they're over 6' tall too.

>Also I'm not going to kill myself because the HRT
That's a shame, being a horrible abomination that's shunned and reviled constantly must be taxing, but I suppose I can understand not giving up.
You'll age kid, hormones won't do jack or shit or anything combined about that.

facial structure doesnt change, and when the face skin starts to sag. Awh lawd.

Hope kappu has 50k for facial surgeries.

You are all a bunch of sad losers and social failures. Tranny or right wing edgelords.

the jail time wouldnt be worth it, and 40+% of them end up an heroing when they realize how badly they fucked up their lives and will never look like a woman, anyways

I recommend snapping and killing yourself

Transvestites aren't worth it, Anonymous.
Bomb Wall Street.

>durr I'm a faggot
Despite making up only 0.58% of the general population, trannies make up 41% of suicide attempts
Among the general population, 14 in 100,000 will commit suicide. In trannies, 800 in 100,000 will commit suicide
Join the rest

Media has overexaggerated transsexuals and now people just say that's what they are to troll, even if that's actually what they are. Post-irony.

I would commit suicide, but I'm not transgender

Go back to /lgbt/ fucking degenerate trash dunpster

Eventual chaos is inevitable. And when it comes, all trannies and jannies will burn.

Attached: khorne soldiers.png (1096x734, 1.98M)

I understand you, user. It's when they push the "trans women are women" drivel that they really disgust me. Stay strong user, don't ruin your life for this trash. Eventually it will sort out itself.

Damn, three separate namefags, this is filter haven. I'd love to beat trannies to death too OP, thankfully they damage themselves enough that you don't even need to actively hunt them down.

triggered fucking snowflake
btfo and needs a gun to control his feelings

>implying trannies and gays arent socially inept autistic losers too
sorry your lonely white incel club lost its exclusivity bro

Can you guys even read, or think for yourselves? You're literally spouting off talking points from youtube videos and not even reading the words I said or engaging in an actual conversation, no wonder most of you are KHV. Literal NPC responses.

>That's a shame, being a horrible abomination that's shunned and reviled constantly must be taxing, but I suppose I can understand not giving up.
You'll age kid, hormones won't do jack or shit or anything combined about that.

I literally don't go out in public as a woman, I still wear my male clothes, sometimes I don't shave, I'm just skinny and androgynous. I will never go out in public was a woman because I don't want to lose the tangible benefits of society seeing me as male. I take the hrt for the sole reason of it getting rid of dysphoria and suicidal thoughts, but no, keep telling me how I'll never pass and I'll get old.

nice fucking response dude, you got me. It's actually amazing how retarded you are, you can't read, you don't know how to do research, you can't argue, and you can't prove anything that you think. Imagine that, you had a prime opportunity to fucking smack me down right there and prove anything that you said, but all you could do was call me a faggot and read off the famous suicadality statistic as if somehow it's relevant

Attached: zs69hab4sa501.jpg (684x355, 35K)

pretty easy to just filter those posts, giving them attention in your OP isn't going to solve anything, they will just assume you're an egg

You're a faggot pussy and you're not going to do anything actually.

Lmao imagine going on r9k and seriously thinking about throwing your life away over faggots online. What the fuck kinda life are you living where weirdos make you seethe so much.

Attached: 80232eijruz21.jpg (417x674, 34K)

Sounds like you're pretty triggered right now m8
At least he doesn't dilate

post actual address or discord and some user will legitimately deliver. you people are the lowest of the low, and thats coming from us robots

lol, someone's mad

Yes please do it. Go to a lgbtq meet up or the pride parade and just kill them all.

youre not mad that your own kind gets killed off like they should? youll eventually be another one in the ditch

Attached: AB5754D8-C65E-4EB8-BA36-FF2D9E6319B6.png (1261x731, 1024K)

For every tranny thread, I give a punch to some faggots (we don't yet have trannies) the weekend.
Send some of them to the hospital already.
But since my country is based, none bothers looking for me.

I can't wait for degenerates trannies to flood my country, I can't wait to have the chance to beat them up.

>balding
>unlikely event
kek pretending something real is not
how is that called
delusion

>hrt
>reverses balding
pretending somethign that doesn't exist does
how's that called
cope

lmao trannie

>I will never go out in public was a woman because I don't want to lose the tangible benefits of society seeing me as male

Now that's fucking rich. What ever would you do if people knew you were a tranny? How would you survive all the instant scholarship money, literally innumerable support groups, and 65% of the population bending over backwards for the opportunity to virtue signal at you? Hurry up and kill yourself, freak

Attached: CvKgaCo.jpg (450x470, 49K)

I don't have male pattern baldness in my family so it's not like I'd bald in the first place, and also here, an actual source, something none of you fucking virgins have

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367483/ You don't even have to read it, just scroll down and look at the pretty pictures

cope harder that you're failing on easy mode

Reminder that gay sex doesnt count towards not being incel. You have to have fucked a person of the opposite biological sex to not be an incel. Trannies are still incels.

I've fucked both and I'm a tranny, only the girls count as sex?