Men are slowly stripped of who they are. It happens over the course of our entire lives and it begins when we are young...

Men are slowly stripped of who they are. It happens over the course of our entire lives and it begins when we are young. Being told not to cry, being called a pussy, being called a fag, being called a loser are all things that cause us to remove bits of ourselves. We slowly lose the range of expression that we are ok with expressing.

We retreat from thoughts and feelings that would make us less cool or less manly. This leaves us increasingly hollow, increasingly less of ourselves and more of a husk. It slowly turns men into shells of their former selves. Western men have slowly replaced their individuality with an artificial hardness. Some of us are more affected than others. Some withdraw completely and cease entirely to be who they were. Some men replaced their entire personality with a mask of hardness. I would bet you that 90%+ of those men who have been psychologically stripped, are truly unhappy.

Attached: saint wojak.jpg (900x900, 297K)

What the fuck are you talking about you uneducated simp? Lots of animals cry when they are young and not when they grow up, it's a maternal bonding tactic used by the babies to signal they need attention. You cry as a kid when you scrape your knee on the playground then you're told not to cry because MOMMY WONT KISS IT EVERY DAY WHEN YOU GROW UP. THAT IS THE ENTIRE ESSENCE OF BEING A MAN. NOTHING WAS TAKEN FROM YOU.

what's wrong with you whore, why are you so angry?

>he can't feel anything but anger
bro you're brainwashed. also crying as a child is different than crying as an adult.

What the fuck op did you do a fucking longitudinal social study to make such statement?
> Shall I dump Proraso and go back using Gillette?

No it isn't. Tell me how you think it is, because crying at unfairness doesn't make it not childish. Men cry, sure, but not when they have a boo boo, which is generally when well raised kids are taught to suck it up and not cry about it, which you are implying is some sort of dehumanization tactic and not proper parenting.

no one ever told me to stop crying or expressing myself, i just keep i to myself because i dont want to be another's problem or dont want attention drawn to me all the time. Also nice post gillette, very cool

it's an observation. older men have had parts of their personalities destroyed for the sake of saving face.

I have lots of feelings but just keep it inside cause at this point I've been told I'm stupid for even having these feelings (mostly by women that have vented emotions to me a lot) so now I dont even feel right opening up about shit outside of an anonymous board and I just drink away the pain

No, "boo boos" don't typically draw tears to your eyes as an adult.
Adult tears are heavily based off of carrying problems on their shoulders. People cry when they see a person or animal suffering, they may cry when they experience something beautiful, they may cry out of loneliness, even random hormone fluctuations can make you cry.

This is what I mean, user. This is killing men. this is literally why men anhero more.

Who cares op. It's evolution, not society. The only scope of men is to protect the outcomes of the female. Cry shows up weakness. I guess that's that.
I can't cry anymore.
You are free to cry, no one is going to stop you. You'll face your consequences. Go and tell the world with your crybaby face that crying is ok, and tell me how many people you manage to bring to your side.
On the other side I can't cry but if I want I can message either an Asian or a western girl and have a good time tonight. Evolution.

i cry a lot at 22 here, but that doest have anything to do with hardness, im not runing asking for help when i have a difficulty, i just cry a little to release the pressure and then fix it all alone LIKE A MAN as boomers would say, this is our nature we are egoistical as of our powers, we think we are as strong or even stronger of others, so we dont need their help. My point is having a hard personality doesnt mean you cant cry or be psychologically stripped, not all our emotions are expressed with crying user. Also showing all your emotions or overreacting them makes you vulnerable to your enemies by showing them your weak points, its just logical we behave this way

Attached: brxxveprs2e01.png (1280x960, 1.74M)

If it's evolution then you wouldn't need to be told not to cry. The evidence that it IS society is that people actively tell men to push down their feelings.

50% of people are below average IQ. Thats a lot of people.

Sure, but that isn't why you're told not to cry as a child. I tear up when something really hurts, like when I snapped my leg in half last year. But as a child I was told and I tell my son not to cry at every little thing like injuries or not getting the toy/candy they want because it's not some 'outburst of emotion' it's usually just pretending and fake crying for attention to get your way. This develops seriously shit behavior in children.

Trust me nothing in your post hasn't been said before and every gen x third wave mother tried the feminized retard son approach and got boys that were so developmentally impaired they had to load them up on SSRIs to get them to resemble a normal male child.

The rest that were raised properly embodied men: cautious, stoic, sometimes perhaps a little emotionally cold but all in service of men's proper role in society. And don't you argue with me about gender roles, humans evolved them for a fucking reason. We don't need some pussy bawling his eyes out when the going gets tough. Saying proper parenting is 'brainwashing' shows how ignorant you really are as well. Humans do not come out of eggs fully developed like other animals with tiny budding periods. We have to spend more than a DECADE before we hit puberty, the very start of our peak. Parents, both of them, play a vital role in nursing and teaching us giant-brained super mutants how to properly conquer this earth instead of just floundering in it like everything else. And you think men are being brainwashed. Holy fuck. If anything men are not being brainwashed enough. This board would not exist in its current state if more fathers did their jobs.

nobody told you to stop crying i just can't have my attention disrupted by people crying out loud or being noisy abput their feelings all the time. This is a mechanism that helps releasing tension and at the same time asking for help. People won't be there all the time to give this help to you, so you learn to be stronger and help yourself or skip the crying part and ask for help directly.

As long as youre fixing your shit its fine user. The issue is with crying to release the pressure, then do nothing until pressure builds up, cry again and so on, which is what most crying guys end up doing.

5 years ago i was on my way to give some exams (at 18) that would pehnomecaly define the way my life would evolve (yes my country has a shity system like this) so i started preparing from 17 years old for this, with subjects i hated or found too difficult to understand. At the start i was crying all the time because of the failures, but after a while i got tired of myself and bought a nice heavy punching bag that i would release my rage on whenever i had a difficulty. See what i did? I found a solution to help myself alone, without waiting anyone to take me by the hand just because i cried a little. This was one of the first moments i felt what becoming a man means, not leaving your feelings behind but understand then and make yourself better after.

>my son
BOOMER DETECTED
KYS
YOU'RE ABUSING YOUR KIDS.

idk, I don't cry in public because I indeed want to save face, but I cry when I'm alone all the time (and I'm sure I'd cry if I was with 'the right person' too)
it doesn't change who you are, it just changes who or what you look like, which is a man because you're a man

that's like saying women shouldn't wear cute or good looking clothes and make-up and all that shit, nigger, that's what makes them women

Good, that's what has made humanity what it is today. Who do you think would run society if even the men acted like holes and acted based on feels>reals? Emotions are an inconvenience that prevents optimal performance.

Also, letting others define how you see yourself as a man is the definition of being a fag. Don't cry in front of others because it'll make you vulnerable but cry alone if you want, no one gives a shit and no one will know.

I'm 28 nigger. Sorry you're on ssris.

Sorry you didn't use a prophylactic and had a kid young.

DEUS VULT /b/ROS, HAVE YOU HEARD OF POLE???

Attached: deus vult nig feet.jpg (190x180, 24K)

What humanity is today sucks.

I wasn't really ever told to stop crying when I was young but I naturally wanted to become tougher and "manlier" because I didn't think crying solved anything, I wanted to be tough so that when bad shit happened to me I could get up and resolve the problem. I don't want to be seen as a pussy because pussies are things that get fucked and I don't to get fucked by someone.

The things humanity has achieved is impressive, regardless of how you believe you should be treated as one of it's members.

I have my own problems with our social structures but making men stoic is one of the things we got right. I have seen violent criminal chimps at school, I have seen holes who seem to operate solely based on their hormonal mix for the day. A man who is not swayed by emotions and can think rationally is superior to them in an incalculable manner, I'm sorry you want to be a member of the inferior group this badly.

>Hello, I do not understand how bell curves work
Please educate yourself

I think OP is talking more about the expressive and romantic elements of man which have been sacrificed in favour of lowly expressions. Think of modern nigger pop music compared to the music of 100 years ago.

Oh yes men have definitely become africanized as that is what females tend to prefer now, not from childhood rearing but rather through propagandizing and mass media. Big muscles, big dick, dangerous, mean.

>Western men have slowly replaced their individuality with an artificial hardness
Are you out of your fuckin mind?

The biggest concentration of traps on the planet is white western men. Men have slowly had their balls removed and remain sniveling babies.

Modern music is geared towards the masses for profit, that is what was expected. You can still listen to Classical if you want but the masses even a 100 years back didn't listen to Classical music. It was always seen as boring rich people music, the music of the masses was always stuff like folk songs, simple lyrics combined with a catchy tune(Modern pop).

Seriously, if you want to LARP as a top hat wearing monocled gentleman from 1900, you can always do that. Yeah, maybe most women won't fall for it but it doesn't matter if that's who you think you are.