What is the cutest thing your human GF does user?

what is the cutest thing your human GF does user?

Attached: Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png (1147x609, 51K)

nuzzled into my chest while eating Cheetos

Maybe its cause all my girlfriends were white but none of them have ever done anything that i would consider cute.

When she nuzzles up to me when we're watching cartoons all comfy. Or when she squishes her cheeks together and does a lil squish face. And laughs afterwards cause she knows it was cute. It feels good to be in love.

white girls are the cutest creatures on the planet you stupid faggot!

Nah. They really arent.

god i want that so fucking bad

pic related is pretty entertaining

Sometimes she shows up in my thoughts and it's really cute because she doesn't exist.

we play hide and seek together

shes very good at it

she meows a lot

does it make you horny when she does?

Cuddles me at random during the day, cooks a lot for me or bakes sweets, draws me a lot. I often wake up with her watching me sleep or she just silently comes, sits near me and watches me play games. Wraps her arms around mine if we ever go outside and doesn't let go until we go back home.
Wears fluffy fox ears and a large fox tail while dancing/spinning in a sundress

Attached: 1469726125987.png (750x825, 528K)

I dunno about this one user. Sounds too good to be true

lmao this is bullshit

i wish i never read the replies FUCK

Attached: DD4D735B-5DD6-4D34-82E5-DA4CC8DE2E75.jpg (800x785, 78K)

Haha they are probably just all made up anyways.

She rolls over in her sleep, cuddles me from behind and instinctively grabs my penis whenever she does. Otherwise it's her bright, beaming smile when she serves me the meal she proudly cooked for me.

Maybe because yo're black?

sorry dood

Attached: why-does-no-one-love-me-33317774.png (500x518, 49K)

Ill just assume this is bullshit because i dont want to live on a planet where someone does this

Nope. I am not white though (american mixed with a bunch of shit. I have pale skin,blue eyes and light brown hair.)

>cooks for me
>smiles while cooking
Is this true anons. do females really enjoy cooking? I thought that was a meme

It's not a universal thing. Some people like cooking, some don't. There are people who are 25+ and can barely boil an egg and would die without a microwave or fast food. Then you have others that are barely 20 who can make a whole Christmas dinner for a family gathering if they bothered.

She does. I often offer to cook instead, assuming it's a chore, but each evening she insists on cooking. She says she enjoys it, and especially enjoys cooking for me, and it shows in her food. She's a wonderful cook.

no white women are attractive but not cute

define cute, incel

Not him but this is the definition of cute:

Attached: 1560229076099.jpg (595x763, 59K)

no that;s hot not cute

This isn't cute and I think that white girls can be cute as heck.

You can be both at the same time i think.
Prove it

I regret visiting this thread. Do people actually have relationships like this?

I imagine normalfaggots who arent considered subhumans that meet other nonsubhuman normalfaggots have these kind of love lives.

gf talk should be banned

Many things should be. Fags, trannies, gf talk, moralfags and the likes should be met with a ban from Jow Forums to never be allowed to post here again.

Moral fags shouldnt be banned. This website is for free though and partial absolution of consequence when talking about those thoughts.

Whenever we're having a great time talking and I make a joke or I catch on to however she's trying to tease me she does this cute little spasm. It's not the same way every time. But she sort of kicks out in Joy with her limbs in a really quick almost subtle way but it's so fucking cute

is she a white girl?

okay state the race of your gf with your answer to prove that white girls are the cutest

>gf
Do you know where you are right now?

Attached: C1256BBD-996E-4363-B13E-75D4C4FEF12D.jpg (680x1020, 121K)

No she's a cute little latina

based
although how the hell did you find a small latina gf, all of the ones are see are thicc as fuck

Well when we met she was rail thin and had a lot of self esteem issues. But I could see she was just a lonely person under it all. So I took it upon myself to help her become comfortable with herself and love herself and all that. And also she was like 16 at the time and I was 20

When she wakes up still half asleep and tries to have a conversation with me but every other word is almost gibberish

When she's asleep and I go lay down next to her she immediately comes closer to me and put her booty on my dick because she knows I love to spoon with her before i sleep.

The cutest thing about her is that she keeps track of how often we have sex because she knows how much I love it but also need it (I'm a really horny dude). So whenever we can't have sex for an extended period of time she feels really bad for me. She always makes sure to drain my balls when I visit her once or twice week when we are in school.

Attached: 20190602_193557.jpg (462x513, 95K)

she runs up to me and hugs me from behind.

Oh wait shes not my gf, shes just a oneitis that I cant get over and shes fucking the biggest chad ive ever met.

Fuck my fucking life

THIS IMAGE INFURIATES ME LIKE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOLYSHIT

Why? It's some fat dude with a chick in bed what's the big deal?

This sounds really cute and nice. Genuinely happy for you

He's seething because a literal fatass still MOGS him

Why is he allowed to do this and have a gf? He doesn't deserve her. He posts her images online like this. Why can he get a gf when he's a fat ugly piece of shit slob

Either he's super successful and she's a gold digger or he unironically has a great personality and she genuinely likes him. Have you tried beeing yourself by chance?

Attached: just bee yourself.jpg (400x543, 66K)

>super successful
I have my own house, no debt and a summer house near a lake innawoods. Where is my gf?
>good personality
The eternal meme
>bee you are self

I posted that image but that isn't me lmfao I found it posted on a /b/ thread a few weeks ago.

To make u feel better I'm not fat hope ur ok now

I know it's not you. I'm asking why he, the person who took the photo, is allowed to have a gf when he doesn't deserve one.

Rules of nature user, he deserves a gf because he has a gf. Might makes right

Shane, for fucks sake, stop browsing r9gay and get back to work

Don't see how being fat makes you less deserving of a girlfriend but what I do know is being a whiny faggot about how other people don't deserve one and you can't get one makes me think you don't deserve one at all.

What the fuck that sounds adorable. I want this now. I want a girl I can make twitch with joy

She was super confident with me, assertive and funny. But as soon as we were meeting strangers she was painfully shy. I don't know. I found that pretty cute.

Post the hellraiser edit

I'm so jealous of you guys. I want a cute and adorable girlfriend

When ever we cuddle, she subconsciously puts her leg around me. And her smile just brightens my day. It's great to be in love