"Oh no it's just so adorable when you notice the difference between when a robot speaks on this board/in public and...

>"Oh no it's just so adorable when you notice the difference between when a robot speaks on this board/in public and when you're alone together with him and he shows how weak he actually is, it's just so cute!"
why do fembots lie with this shit all the time
looking pathetic isn't cute or adorable, it's just pathetic, stop lying about it you cunts

Attached: 1542638686183.png (342x410, 136K)

that's pretty adorable, user. i bet you would stutter talking to me irl and that just makes it cuter.

I want to put my fingers in a fembot's mouth and touch her soft little fembot tongue

men showing vulnerability in private is so fucking hot.

STOP TEASING ME YOU FAGGOT

Attached: angry tsundere noises.png (500x281, 201K)

My experience with this has always been being ignored or the girl trying to joke about/get away from the conversation

Why are you posting a picture of a mass murderer?

because I knew it would bring attention to the post, duh

I should clarify that girls like this if you're in a relationship with them.
it's painful when an acquaintance or friend cries on you, it's overly intimate. it;s like if they just showed you their asshole.

>it's painful when an acquaintance or friend cries on you, it's overly intimate. it;s like if they just showed you their asshole.
Nice analogy, really drives it home

Relationship status(again, in my experience) hasn't changed the reaction. The only other reaction was trying to actually help, but being awful at it so it's probably best I just keep it to myself

this
they keep saying it's cute or hot to save face, but once face to face with reality they realize how bad it really is

Pretty sure they like the idea of it not the real thing

Seems like it. The worst is when it feels like I have no other person to go to and then it turns that I couldn't even go to that one person I trusted with my feelings

I really wish I had a fembot who loved me, one I could open up to and let see my vulnerable side.
Even if I still wouldn't do it, because I have to be strong and stable, for her.

>have to look strong all the time
>when shit happens, can't even look weak around the person supposed to support you or you risk losing her too
sounds about right

I just wouldn't want her to feel like she can't depend on me.
I'd want her to feel safe and secure.

>tfw under every angry wannabe edgy robot there is a tsun tsun cutie

Attached: 1547097323836.png (201x209, 97K)

At least those are honest
Compare to trying to look edgy, that's more pathetic and boring, easily. I don't understand how this board is unable to get the clue

It's the contrast between how normies front really hard in front of girls about feeling happy all the time and having perfect confidence and perfect lives, but in relationships/close friendships they're honest about having some insecurities or hobbies others might judge you for or feeling burnt out at work or whatever. By the ways you guys are posting in this thread, it sounds like your vulnerabilities are more like "cripplingly low self worth"... there's a level of honesty that's attractive but theres also some stuff that's only for close friends, long term gf, or your therapist

Hope this thread survives a few hours. I'm not at home but a lot of these posts hit home and i would like to add my fuel to the fire.

STOP CALLING ME CUTE TOO FUCK YOU

Thats not only girls, men also do it.
They get creeped because a human with them has lowered his psychological defences more than them.
Other persons might lower their defences with you and if you keep thinking like you do then you will be the person who will get creeped iroically.
Moments where you are with persons who dropped all their defences and you do too are so precious to humans, they are true therapy.

cmon user, don't make it so obvious you desperately need a hug.

church thread?
church thread.
post more church posts.
he truly was the good guy.

woah, no need to make it personal
why would you say that, fuck you

Attached: just fucking kill me then.jpg (500x332, 59K)

>tfw no ecofascist accelerationist skinhead freedom fighter bf destined for greatness

Attached: 7790bced419007f2da45c506eb308ddc0e514433d53407b5e7d3a2e279da0051.jpg (780x520, 63K)

oh fuck that was for

Nice bait. Roasties would never find that hot, keep your fantasies to yourself.

>one I could open up to and let see my vulnerable side
No w*man will ever stand for this, as soon as you show your vulnerability she'll cheat on you.

Vulnerability can be hot, but only when it's Chad doing it. When he gets mad or upset I just want to take him in my arms and kiss away his tears.

trannyyyys

At least you're honest about it, roasts never are tbqh.

I'm pretty lukewarm as a default, not really weak or strong. Shows of either are usually just bursts.

is that code language for "please call me cute again"?

Attached: 1550323443791.jpg (1081x1080, 142K)

That's what foids do. They give us false hope, but not actually date us. Never fall for their lies, females are the enemys lads.

maybe
but no, I can't trust any of you, way too many larpers and faggots and other weirdoes around

Attached: fuck this gay earth.gif (474x336, 1.86M)

pinky promise, user. and don't let them have such an effect on you, that's their goal.

We'll be waiting, user

>when she takes hold of your hand to nuzzle into it and takes your thumb between her lips and start suckling on it

Attached: 1541319377175 (1).jpg (466x466, 43K)