I miss when chad would make me suck him off after class

i miss when chad would make me suck him off after class

Attached: Dc4ljEiXcAESncU.jpg (413x1000, 84K)

That wasnt a chad my man

IDK he was pretty tall and his dick was big and he was fit

the bus driver can never be chad

He was in my class

Did this really happen? Are you a guy? Where would you do it at? Did you take him all the way in?

Yes yes, sometimes in the gym, sometimes behind the bleachers, sometimes he'd take me to his house and fuck my face there then make me walk home, yes.

He never went further than that?

He fucked me a few times but not usually. Only when we'd go to his house, and those times were rare enough. He fucked me at school once, that was hot

Ever crossdress or anything for him? What I'm most curious about now is how this started, because you make it sound like he forced you to do it.

It wasn't really like that. He caught up that I was a fag and would leverage that against me, but he made it really clear I was just a toy to him so he wouldn't have let me do cutesy things like dress up for him.

I was a very girly boy and I got a fair bit of crap for it. One day he kinda sticked up for me and I followed him around like a lost puppy all day. Then when we were alone after school he made me suck his dick really forcefully. Like, no romance at all or anything, he just made a pass at me then shoved me down on his cock. It became a regular thing almost immediately.

He was pretty hot, and I did have some kinda feelings for him, but it never would have gone anywhere. He would do things like take me to his room, fuck me, tell me I could sleep a bit on the floor and then he'd bring a girl home and make me hide under the bed whilst he did it with her.

Attached: f903337567283b47654e0cd7766f02fe.png (587x800, 376K)

Alright it was a good fantasy but you lost me when you said you hid under the bed, you're mixing up reality with a doujin you read or something.

Nah it really happened but I mostly did the thread to fantasise to. I really miss him fucking me. I'm a neet now so I can't really date or anything

There's plenty of fit homos on Jow Forums willing to be your chad user.

God I hope so, I miss dick so bad. Sometimes I'd run into his friends and I've been thinking about how it would have been for them to two-team me all day

What country/state??
ora

Unironically London
which is a very original city

>be me
>go on chat sites again when drunk
>get tired of hearing disgusted noises
>turn off video
>first night get compliments on my voice
>never go on cam again
>random girls ask me to say random things
>most of them want me to insult them
>tell them my innermost insulting thoughts about them
>talked to one girl today whose friend says she wants me to impregnate her
>reconnect with a different one who i previously skipped
>ask if she can do what i asked before
>says she likes my voice and then repeats her failures from before
>insult her and skip her
the more i live in this life the more i realize i just hate everything

Chad is not gay. He does not want faggots to suck him off.

are you sure about that buddypal

Attached: 7C98267C-0689-451B-A857-23BA1B167BF3.png (1109x623, 282K)

I fucked a fem japanese boy once, he looked like a girl and I'd never met another boy who looked like that, all my male friends were very masculine. He was visiting the UK with family and was a family friend with one of my friends. He kept getting teased for being so feminine and we started accusing him of being a ladyboy which he found funny. We hung out together just me and him once and I asked him if he actually liked boys and he said he wasn't sure so I told him to suck my dick as a joke but he actually went straight down on his knees and just did it.

After a couple of minutes I was rock hard and I just said "I'm gonna fuck you now" and he just didn't say anything and lay down face first on my bed and I raw'd him. He cried after the first few minutes and was incredibly tight, I found it kind of arousing, like I felt powerful domming this weedy guy.

It was actually one of the best sex experiences I've ever had and the only one I would consider gay and I consider myself straight.

user... that made me hard

Attached: 2e163a18d5a116c28e610bec9e3f357b.jpg (600x563, 209K)

I get hard thinking about it. I never met him again, but I did chat a few times for a week afterwards but we lost contact.

That last thing we spoke about was that he was currently seeing a doctor because he kept pooping a bit of blood. That was a week after the event, I must have fucked him pretty good lol.

Your cock must be so big user...

i know all the ass relaxation techniques so shit like this does not happen unfortunately I can't just have asian femboys fall in my lap like you

It was one of those once in a lifetime events. It seems kind of surreal now. I've never even seen a trap that looked as fem as he did, he was like a girl in boys clothes.

>tfw no chad bully to make me suck him off after class.

Attached: Yuiii.jpg (421x399, 25K)

The most important question is did you swallow his cum?

>tfw no fagboy to dom like Chad
Maybe someday I'll have my own toy

Attached: 1540474209861.jpg (600x847, 102K)

Is anyone else a virgin just because of how uncomfortable, gross and odd sex sounds?