So I've been watching this chinese girl's yt channel recently and desu? Peak lifestyle. Simplystic and minimalistic...

So I've been watching this chinese girl's yt channel recently and desu? Peak lifestyle. Simplystic and minimalistic, she lives in a village with her grandma, she makes furniture out of bamboo, collects flowers for decorations, makes embroidery, cooks traditional dishes etc. Honestly just starting a family with a girl like this in a peaceful village must be max /comfy/.

youtube.com/channel/UCoC47do520os_4DBMEFGg4A

Attached: 3d814460e506e8fe9da77a6816b68570.jpg (540x303, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DhUldwg9fsc
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw0cR8euig0
youtube.com/watch?v=QHTnuI9IKBA&feature=youtu.be&t=83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She doesn't actually do any of that shit. It's all just a show for YouTube so she can monetize it.

I didn't say I want to go be with her, obviously it's made for show. I said a girl like this, like a traditional village girl.

Holy shit, this is even more accurate than I thought. She's must be making a small fortune.
Traditional village girls shit outside and don't wipe their asses. Their feet are all nasty from walking barefoot all the time. You will never relate to someone who has lived such a drastically different lifestyle as you.

Attached: Capture.jpg (252x24, 3K)

It's fiction, dude. It's an idealized version of reality.

You are correct. But his point is still valid. He wants to live the same way as in that coreographed video series. You do not need to point out the negative in everything.
This is very important if you want to become adequate at socializing. Ive learned to notice whether what im pointing out is relevant to the point the speaker is making or not, and withhold negative comments so i dont become a party pooper. I am not being fake, or overly positive, but i am avoiding the irrelevant negative comments and arguing around the point that is being made.
I struggled with this before myself, but have become better now. Also ive noticed that not uttering negative things loudly, actually has an effect on my mental health.

Learn to withhold irrelevant negative comments. His point is still valid. You will notice that people will like you more, just like i have.

Ohshit i was lagging. Yes i samefagged by accident.

You are the blackest gorilla nigger I've ever come across.

Attached: Terry Davis Drum Solo.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

Are you talking in symbols?... cause id say youre the black one in this situation.

I don't see the problem but originaly

Attached: 1423353451656.jpg (313x285, 7K)

I was just trying to think of something negative to say and good ol' Terry (peace be upon him) came to mind.

Attached: Terry Davis Dumb Nigger.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Based optimist teach me your ways

Attached: 46764587_257287408300305_1730520452069787137_n.jpg (836x554, 68K)

This
Same as this bitch here
https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qAk9o_5Fs

Attached: serveimage (5).gif (250x250, 1.26M)

Lol, the camera man didn't even bother keeping the real houses out of the shot. Ain't no one living in those mud huts.

Attached: Capture.jpg (815x347, 36K)

His point is invalidated by the impossibility of it. He speaks as if it were something he could go and do. He should disabuse himself of such delusions, or accept that they are merely fantasies. In pining for the unattainable he sows discontent with what is real.

hey, a man can dream

What?? He pointed out that he wants a simple "living in/off the woods" life. Why is that a delusion? There are people living like that. Do not listen to people saying negative things by using smart words, OP.
Besides. All achieved goals start off as delusions. Never stop dreaming, even if those dreams are impossible. If you never reach your dream, at least you died walking towards it. Id be fucking proud of that mate. Corny as it may sound, it works for me.

And holy shit it was just a post made under his breath why are we even arguing on such a deep level. Sorry i get carried away when people become negative for absolutely no reason. Why not be positive for absolutely no reason?
Have a good lunchbreak lads.

I'm not negative for no reason. I'm negative because I enjoy tearing people down. Being positive for "no reason" doesn't exist. There's always an ulterior motive to being positive.

By ulterior motive, do you also include the "feeling good" emotion when you help someone? Or are you talking about evil ulterior motives?
You sound like you grew up in a bad environment. I had a narcissistic father that was only positive and helpful if it got him praise and status in a community. I think that I could have adopted your mindset if I had not read the books and watched the shows about good will. You could have done the same, and still not have ended up like me, because(from what ive read), youre more of a realist while i am more delusional. Ive decided to introduce my ideal image of reality into my daily life. I realised that trying to be something i am not, a realist like my parents wanted, made my life shit.

>do you also include the "feeling good" emotion when you help someone?
Yes. That's ultimately just as selfish as being negative because it makes me feel good. You don't really care about the other person, you just like the feeling you get, like a trained animal.

But if its the same, then you are not really having a problem. Youre happy by being negative right? Because if positivity is the same as being negative, then it should make you happy. There is nothing wrong with being selfish.
Thats something i remember thinking about when i was depressed. I was bitter about people being positive for ulterior motives. Its more common than you think. Then i just stopped giving a shit and became selfosh myself :). It still makes a lot of people happy. No matter how selfish or ulterior its motives.

I missed the part where you said it made u feel good being negative.
Not to be condescending, but I decide to view you as an evil person.
Kind of funny isnt it, youre selfish by being negative and im selfish by being positive. I posted a screenshot of this conversation and called you a sadist, just to be transparent. You are 100% correct about everything you said. There is nothing wrong with being a sadist or being positive, when viewed from their respectful perspectives.

It's another "I romanticise living like a medieval peasant because my current lifestyle with endless and limitless entertainment and easily available food and resources is just soo booring :///" episode

pathetic

Shit I meant to be replying to the OP

youtu.be/DhUldwg9fsc
Do not forget our origins.
> Are you happy?
You're not
> Do you know what peace is?
Certainly not
> Do you care about nature?
Yes, I'm a vegan
I said yes
Are you implying I'm a lyar
No, I don't.
> Do you hear the birds?
No, I don't
> What's this three name?
I don't know
> Have you ever seen the milky way?
I haven't
> Are you happy?
No

>he says, while thinking about fucking an asian

do you realize that she is wearing a full face of makeup and had several plastic surgeries done? that channel is just an excuse to make money and a following in social media, like any regular insta whore. this is a business and she's just copying other already famous channels. at least post the superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw0cR8euig0

I point out the negatives on purpose

ugh why do people fall for this shit? there are even photoshopped fences and gates, proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=QHTnuI9IKBA&feature=youtu.be&t=83
notice the repetitive pattern of the obviously fake fence. why the fuck do people abuse nature like this? do you realize that bitches like these are achieving the opposite of what you want? we have no idea what real life is, all we're fed is fake dreams, cheap manufactured ideas sold as the real thing. makes me want to kms

>plastic surgery
She is a chink, retard. And a very normal looking one at that. Are you by any chance a basement dwelling neet who never goes outside?

I hope that gives you happines and you are not trying to follow your bitter mentors. I have learned that this is not the place for me, as i cannot confront you face to face and shame you publicly for you spreading negativity.
My father is like this, and I only realized that after turning 21 and developing personality disorders. Narcissism is what this could be, and i suggest anyone who suspects their close relatives or friends, to look into this and eventually remove those people from your lives. Good bye, Robot9001.

she had plenty of surgery on her face. look at her fucking nose, it's so freaking obvious. most of the shots are green-screen doctored, the place probably doesn't even exist. all of you are gullible retards.

You have never seen chinks in real before, neckbeard. That is a normal looking nose for a chink.
>multiple plastic surgeries
holy shit the roastie cope, do you have any fucking evidence other than being seething and asshurt? You are jealous, legbeard fat white roastie.

I've seen her channel on my front page as well, chocked it up to YouTube advertisement algorithms. OP she wouldn't' want an undisciplined white piggu like you anyway, even if she was genuine.

You want to hear cope? it's your chink loving ass defending this girl. Do you seriously think some woman born in bumfuck nowhere in the middle of rural China magically looks like a princess?

it's so amusing how he doesn't know he looks like a retard by eating this shit up. this bitch is a paid actress, it's obvious to everyone who isn't dumb. and yes she had at least a nose job.

I mean, this lifestyle does exist. It is just not black and white. People don't sit around all day like this collecting flowers and making embroidery. There's back breaking field work behind the scenes too. Fuck that, you won't catch me every summer with my knees deep in the rice fields.