Sex is good for you. Why aren't you having it?

Sex is good for you. Why aren't you having it?

Attached: b793f70908e7d9f38ed07bab58c22a7b20140919-2-1qgfi2m.png (640x1237, 384K)

Too busy scuba diving.

I'm too busy smoking and doing other things that are bad for me.

I'm pretty healthy already, and no one is offering to have sex with me

I am too busy making oat meal

Sex is not the only good thing I am not doing.
Sex will disturb my relations with my parents, thus trying to take a healthy path to have sex will cause me extreme paranoia and stress.
I will think about having healthy sex when I break off my parents.

most of this is untrue. people who tend to have sex more are more attractive, which means they are usually genetically healthier than unattractive people, therefore avoiding cancers and diseases easier. they are healthy despite having more sex, not because of it.

So.. That post is propoganda!
No one is immune to propoganda.

there's lots of stuff that's good for me that I don't do

>less likely to develop heart disease
if we just die whats the problem?

Attached: 4422.png (887x937, 821K)

>a slim waist is associated with more sex and sexual activity
WOW SO FAT UGLY PEOPLE HAVE LESS SEX? IMAGINE MY SHOCK

What pseudo-scientific garbage.

Im asexual.

Having sex was something I did just to fit I with normies. I'm glad I gave up with that.

Who the fuck has sex 2-3 times a WEEK? Even normies do it like once a month or so, right?

Attached: 14678873889110.jpg (320x301, 25K)

This really does sound like garbage propaganda to make whores (both Male and female, though it's obvious mainly female) sound fine and to also get more people to join them.

It's not solely because of sex. Loneliness and isolation in general have detrimental effects to your health. The people who are too ugly for sex/love are experiencing effects like this due to a multitude of issues, not necessarily because of sex but because of all that not being worthy of sex connotes, i.e. less social approval, less friends, people being meaner to you, etc. All because of your looks. The lack of sex is merely a sign of being socially rejected. Society is literally damaging the health of ugly people by isolating them.

Me and my gf fuck at least 4 times a week. I'm on my way to see her now and my cock is going to explode

average for all people is like 112 times a year

Actually no, my girlfriend is fat, and so am I, and we have loads of sex.

And yes, I have a feederism fetish.

>Actually no, my girlfriend is fat, and so am I, and we have loads of sex.
You missed the point.

Attached: arguments.jpg (1079x534, 50K)

>Why aren't you having it?
Because I don't have anybody to have it with; I never had the opportunity to develop those social skills at a young age, and being this inexperienced at my age is unacceptable to women

>people go have sex 3 times a week look 10 years younger than people who have sex 2 times a week
Nani? Then how old do people look who have no sex at all?

>tfw sex 5 times a week on average
>tfw can't relate to you fucking neets

Dont need sex when you have the crack pipe.

Some variation of this.

Attached: black-tombstone-500x500.jpg (500x334, 23K)

Most robots will never be able to get a female their only chance is Grindr and either being a bottomboi or topping Twink

>For women frequent sex is associated with increased fertility
Who wrote this shit infographic

Attached: anger.jpg (1106x1012, 61K)

Most of these sound entirely correlational. Like
>less likely to develop heart disease
>look younger
>lower mortality risk
it's probably just that attractive, rich, or physically healthy people are in a better position to have sex regularly, not that sex causes these things.

>frequent sex is associated with increased fertility
who wrote this? 80 something IQ?

Attached: 1560175813035.jpg (226x223, 8K)