Let's maximize our profits by destroying our entire userbase forever

>Let's maximize our profits by destroying our entire userbase forever

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x250, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-communism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>streaming anime
That was always your problem user. Just use torrents.

Crunchyroll is defended tooth and nail on /a/ and by most people who like anime too.
So sadly, the dumbfucks will always fund it.

why the fuck would I download anime? thats a whole extra step to watching and I don't need a personal archive.

Never used Crunchyroll once.

Attached: 1452847838264.gif (320x297, 199K)

Better quality, not much slower in 2019, and you don't have to deal with all the bullshit on Crunchyroll.
Just remember that's always the backup option.
You don't have to go full /a/utistic and have a 24TB anime archive or something.

>streaming
total cringe bro

Watch and delete, like a real man.

Congratulations about not having 3rd world dial up level internet speed, cunt.

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x266, 7K)

Not that user but streaming is only possible with broadband connections. Everyone with a slow connection would have to use downloads such as torrents.

>Everyone without high speed megabyte internet has to watch anime in ultra HD definition
Yeah, again. Congrats and fuck you, cunt.

Attached: m'doka.jpg (218x231, 10K)

>Crunchyroll is defended tooth and nail on /a/
It's probably largely shills, and only some actual retards. CR's main audience are still casuals.

What are you on about? Streaming requires you to consistently have internet speeds exceeding the bitrate of the streamed video, else it will lag or straight up stop loading. Torrenting allows you to spend 10 days downloading a 480p ultra-low-size encode if you so wish, you could torrent anime on dial-up. The word "torrent" does not mean "Blu-ray rip".

Half the shit is region locket for me so torrent is the only way
>mfw got into a private torrent website that has even new series uploaded same day

Attached: 1556645534487.jpg (569x500, 21K)

>Can't even access a third of the content on Crunchyroll because of licensing and region lock bullshit

I hate this country sometimes

>has even new series uploaded same day
The public trackers also have this, if anything, it's better on public trackers. The advantage of private trackers is more with older series, and having many high quality torrents with high speeds.

>What are you on about? Why don't you just torrent HD anime for 10 days to watch one episode of anime instead of a 480p streaming service instead :^) Hehe.
Absolutely brilliant. Brilliant nigger. Let me download for 10 days at 480p what I can stream. So I can watch my 480p download in HD. Cunt.

Attached: 1548297596954.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I don't think you understand these computer things, or any of the words you're using.

>BURRBLURP WALAOP EGA DOWNLOAD ULTRA HD 480
GGRRLLOP BEEP DEETI BOOP

Stay buttblasted m8 m8

More big bucks for corrupt Yakuza slave labor fronts and Californian media companies, everyone's happy

>Crunchyroll is defended tooth and nail on /a/
That's surprising.

It's not
He's just a delusional torrent autist

>delusion
>"Boy I can't wait to give Mr. Shekelberg some of my money for something I could and ethically should get for free, in better quality!"

I haven't used CR in a while. What happened?

honestly if CR didn't have such a small selection I'd use it, but if I can just stream same quality and whatever anime I want for free, why would I choose CR?

>for something I could and ethically should get for free
You what mate?
Even fucking water is not free to drink.

Total fucking aspie

What happened to their selection anyway?

I remember when I first got CR (early 2010s), it had pretty much everything I wanted. The current shit, the niche stuff I couldn't get my hands on (or was too lazy to pirate), and even all the crap I watched in my childhood.

Now I login for the first time in god knows how many years, and 90% of my library is gone.

Attached: are-you-kidding-me (3).png (238x286, 155K)

I guess you can count the 0.1 cents of power that a 400MB torrent uses up, but about the same is used up by streaming.

>and ethically should get for free
Literally Communist thinking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-communism

'he collaborative development of free software like the Linux operating system and applications such as OpenOffice clearly approximate an informational anarchist communism. Moreover, for anarchists it is precisely the logic of expropriation and electronic piracy that enables a radical political extension of the cultural ideals of the free manipulation, circulation and use of information associated with the "hacker ethic" (Himanen 2001). The space of illegality created by P2P (peer-to-peer) file-sharing opens up the possibility, not only of the open circulation of freely-given information and software as it is on the Internet today, but also of conscious copyright violation. The Internet, then, enables not only communist relations around information, but also the militant contamination and erosion of non-communist regimes of knowledge-a technological "weapon" to equalise access to information, eating away at intellectual property rights by rendering them unenforceable.[138]'

Japanese get it on TV sure but TV comes with advertisments to pay the company. They get paid by viewers watching adverts so in a way the viewer is still contributing something.

You know you can just delete it after you watch it, right?

I meant the ethically part.
We literally need water to live but even then it's not fucking free.

You sound like you got brainwashed by Commies, they subvertly do that to people here, especially by talking about piracy as being morally just.
I do it, don't get me wrong, but I still understand it's not just.

First off, with very few exceptions, no studio gets a penny from CR. Your money goes mainly to CR, to fund their crappy subs that people were already doing better before CR, for free, and then some of it goes to the producers, ie. Kadokawa, ie. the big Japanese jew. Then you could make the point that Kadokawa can still use the foreign cash to fund more anime, which is more or less true, but Kadokawa are a publicly traded company, meaning that they will do whatever they deem most profitable. If foreign profits ever became significant enough to Kadokawa (which currently isn't the case), they'd opt to change the contents of anime to cater to western markets, just like it's happened to Japanese games. So if you like anime and want anime to stay the way it is, instead of getting westernized, it's wrong to give CR any money. If you still want to support the shows, importing figurines or blu-ray boxes is the way to go. No CR middleman taking a cut, and for the owners of the license, it counts as a domestic sale.

>mfw AnimeBytes

Attached: 1549614217562.jpg (1200x894, 109K)

Buying blu-rays gives money to the producers (like Kadokawa, who are alright in my books, not the best obviously but who is), who then in turn see that people want more so they pay the anime studio more money to make another show.
Anime studios only ever get paid by producers and maybe a minor percentage of sales. Their livelihoods depend on producers wanting to work with them again.

I just use vrv

Watch, store the good shit and delete the trash like a real man.

Attached: 312B04FA-124B-4C64-B156-645B86D90C9E.gif (500x363, 746K)

Pretending you know anything about media licensing and distribution financial details

That's funny

>Better quality
>Literal CR stream rips somehow better quality than CR stream

whats wrong with CR? What did they do?

Killed fansubbing and replaced the scene with a paid service that provides releases that are of a lower standard than what we were getting for free 10+ years ago.

You're going to fall Crunchyroll

You'll never be #1, a business driven by profits only. You have awakened the beast, you have awakened the rage of otakus

Attached: crunchylol.jpg (424x330, 20K)

I remember the good old days when streaming was properly made fun of and Naruto wasn't allowed.

but torrenting is hard and stuff dude

Hating streaming is a hold over from the late 2000's where you could torrent high definition bluray rips but only really stream in 360p, there's literally nothing wrong with it anymore. That being said if you're paying for your anime, seeing ads or using cruncyroll's horrible translations then you're just retarded.

Sure, but the important part is to go around western companies. Nothing good comes out of giving them money, barring the extremely few companies that don't constantly botch their translations.
>my dad works at Kadokawa and he says your wrong!
Enlighten us then, not like it makes a big difference to the point I was making.

You can still torrent high definition, high quality bluray rips but only really stream in shitty overcompressed 1080p, at best.

the fuck happened? never paid for anime, never will.

I tried watching one anime on there.
To get the dubbed version I has to wait a month, halfway through the first season they made it to where I had to pay money for the subtitles version. No other version was available
Never used a streaming service again

Attached: 1559592006449.png (536x702, 332K)

CR rips look unironically better when downloaded because their online player is shit.
I'm still upset that the fansub scene is dead.

All streaming service dose is make you pay for their torrents

This is false you fucking faggot. Go into a thread for any show that's also on Crunchyroll, post a screenshot that clearly shows it's CR, and then wait for replies to roll in

>madokatranny is a crunchyroll user
oh nonononono

It's surprising because it's bullshit.

Why japs can't just create their own animu streaming service? I would, and probably tens thousads of other weebs, throw money at them every month.
If gajin crunchyroll can get the licenses, why can't some jap company?

Attached: 1458249713001.jpg (322x218, 24K)

Back in my days on /a/, people got made fun of for saying they watched their anime in streaming.

>Absolutely brilliant. Brilliant nigger. Let me download for 10 days at 480p what I can stream. So I can watch my 480p download in HD. Cunt.
These are the kind of posts where I wonder if it's baiting or if there really are brainlets of this magnitude on Jow Forums