Femanons why not become a camwhore? Thousands of men would fantasise and masturbate to you...

Femanons why not become a camwhore? Thousands of men would fantasise and masturbate to you. Wouldn't you enjoy that feel?

Attached: 1549733016181.jpg (1334x1462, 1.17M)

Democracy has failed society and society has failed me. I have nothing to lose but my virginity, but I have the world to gain.

have to be attractive and have a libido for that

Please stop trying to corrupt femanons.

>have to be attractive
there are literally hundreds of bbw and ugly camwhores
>libido
it's not hard to fake
you're just making excuses

On behalf of my gender, I apologize for suggesting is enjoyable for women to become a camwhore.
Us males have a problem where we are trained to see women like sexual objects, we should strive to see you as the human beings you are.

Nah, real man here. I'd rather see you humiliate yourself with giant dildos on webcam.

>Please stop trying to corrupt femanons.

No

Fag

I would but I don't want to stick things up my vagina or ass so no thanks

You could suck in phallic objects or play with your feet or just be naked and masturbate, there's no excuse

Men allowing and encouraging women to be sluts is half of the problem. If we as men stopped this stupid shit, things could go to how they should be.

That's the catch 22 of male psychology though. Men hate you if you don't fulfil your performative role as a whore for them, and they hate you if you do fulfil your performative role as a whore for them too.

Could've just simplified it to
>men hate you

Yeah, we're virtue signalers that way. It's a weird juxtaposition of being earthshakingly horny all the time and logically wanting things to be as good as possible for the tribe.
The balance is in wholesome, monogamous, romantic relationships where sex is frequent enough and somehow still exciting after years. This is best for both men and women, in the long run.

We got an evolutionary psychologist over here analyzing human behavior, move out the way.

Please read one or two books. You're embarrassing yourself.

In this thread, dumbass normalfag tries to convince more women to be whores. Huh, I wonder why society is so degenerate?

Perfect comment outlining your average board retard. MOST PEOPLE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD SAY THEY DON'T WANT WOMEN TO BE WHORES. Maybe take into account all the comments instead of your narrow, reductionist, bullshit you worthless faggot.

Literally not arguments, just attacks. You don't want to expose yourself like I exposed myself, because I'm lesser in your minds and you don't want to risk being exposed as lesser yourself. Pathetic and cowardly, at least I try to formulate ideas and arguments, rather than mindlessly attack.

Wow a woman or woman(male) talking about Chads and wannabe Chads. i am so shocked....

I'm sorry you lack reading comprehension.

No. No bad reading comprehension. You posed a question that was refuted by the thread.

>calls others retards
>is a retard themselves

Retarded isn't an argument. Seethe more

You haven't presented any arguement.

Nah, I don't want some old creepy dude jackin it to me. My body is for future husband only. Thx tho

Attached: 1558176640333.jpg (960x859, 55K)

based and pinkpilled
(originalio)