Tfw homosex

>tfw homosex
>never acted in my urges cause Im not a degenerate

Who /selfrespect/ here

Attached: 62209340_2140624456238123_8989325168518103040_n.jpg (750x702, 38K)

how do you manage like this? I find that self restraint very respectful but surely its hard

Willpower. I also havent fapped for several years and didnt allow gay thoughts but that was bad for me. Now I do fap but keep it at that. Iron willpower. Fortunately my sex drive isnt what it used to be so its easier now. Thank you for your compliment

damn you've really got a hold of yourself that's amazing user
are you fully homosexual or have you been attracted to females before?

I was exclusively attracted to females till age 14. Then I started having having sexual fantasies about men until I had no lust for women anymore. Im still romantically exclusively attracted to women but I cant get an erection so ill be alone for the rest of my life. Ty for the support user.

RAINBOW CURSE LEL

Attached: Based NoA.png (597x879, 682K)

Homosexuality is a fetish user.

>Willpower.
Willpower is such a fucking meme. It exists but it's an easily drainable resource and you can't really increase the max capacity you naturally have.
Habit, not exposing yourself to triggers for desire, making it easy for other things to be on your mind and recontextualizing the object are all so much better than "lol just will yourself to not do it".

same but this week I am wavering and considering doing it and idk why
willpower is legit

>you can't really increase the max capacity you naturally have.
Your post is right except for this part. You can increase your max WP through grinding.

I'd really like to see a justification for that statement.

>willpower is legit
Read the full post, it's an exhaustible resource, you can't rely solely on it and research is showing that people who abstain from bad shit rarely do.

>being this much of a weak bitch
>then projecting it onto everyone

Me
>Have gay thoughts harass me
>Get worried that I may do something stupid
>Work around cute boys
>Pray that my gayness goes away
>The gay went away
>Thanks Jesus

Working on it OP, avoided cp and a criminal record so far, but it's about time to give up lolis.
Time to get a job and end degeneracy

Attached: 56.jpg (555x555, 56K)

It's not just willpower keeping people from refraining from indulgences. Some people do have abnormally high willpower, but it's just that, an abnormality, a genetic jackpot. The things I listed and more are reasons why regular willpower people have easier times not indulging than those who don't 'do' those things.

Recontextualization is a huge one too, when you can genuinely see what would normally be an object of desire as something else it gets easier to exhaust less willpower while being around it. The ideal is simply not being around the object of desire or having a path of /most/ resistance towards it. Hence why minor things like making it take 20 seconds to a few minutes more to access the means to a bad habit is a great way of kicking the habit. And likewise making it take 20 seconds to a few minutes less to do better things can help a lot, as well.

Every second exposed to the object of desire is like armor taking a hit, some people's armor can withstand almost all blows but most people's can only take so much before it falters. You need to rely on more than just armor.

A fetish can be develop by exposure, the male body has similarities to the female, these similarities can be enhanced (girl clothes, girly acting, slimming down, being underage etc) and OP watched, fantasized too much about gay stuff.

I've willingly turned down thots that wanted to cheat on their bf because I'm a gentleman. I hope you all do the same when the time comes.

Same. I'm pretty sure I am a tranny but I'm also 6ft7, weigh 270lbs, have size 13 feet and a big dick. So I don't even entertain the notion of transitioning. The greatest surgeon nor all the people of the world telling me to be "me" will ever put in a position where I could pass. I've tried crossdressing a few times but its just depressing. My dick wouldn't fit in a chastity cage, there are no high heels made big enough for my feet so I am left with granny choices and even if they did they would look ridiculous. The one thing I will say though is that I don't buy when all these trannies say how its so hard not being tranny, its really not. Its just clothes and regarding the surgical stuff, removing your penis and turning your barse into a meat pocket doesn't make you a woman either.

Attached: 1558831164477.jpg (750x1034, 89K)

You're based, bro !
>tfw heterosex
>never acted in my urges cause Im not a degenerate
Keep up, lad!

You're just gay incel with internalised homophobia. It has nothing to do with willpower if no one wants you.

You closet transphobes are all the same.

>religious
>has self-respect
pick one