How can she be so flawless? What's her secret...

How can she be so flawless? What's her secret? Why can't I be a qt sticc with a qt french-algerian bf whose muslim family disapproves of our forbidden love?

Attached: 1559576943695.jpg (620x827, 44K)

>"flawless"
>no hips
>no breasts
>shoulders wider than hips
She's got the figure of an androgynous 12 year old boy.

She's perfect. I would give anything to have her body. And soon I will now that I'm dieting and exercising.

That is tragic. You undoubtedly have a better figure now. You're probably just going to be dissatisfied with yourself no matter how you look.

>my exact physique except for the abs
I am the proto-tranny.

Attached: 1533141590752.jpg (600x411, 86K)

piss off fatty

I weigh 173lb and am 5'4 so my figure could definitely use improvement!

>don't diet or exercise, you're perfect as you are
Wow!

literally just stop eating processed carbohydrates

Definitely run until you puke. You're so fat now that your only use is as a footstool or an ashtray.

that was 10 or more years ago tho

>I look exactly like her
dude, you are a man, you don't look like that

Well, don't go overboard with it. There is such thing as a happy medium.

I wanna be emaciated. I want people to worry about me. I want them to beg me to eat a sandwich

Don't let this retarded user's fat girl fetish get in your way. Work hard and get pretty.

Reading comprehension, user. I was talking about her physique. I'm xx either way.

Oh and meant for

Sounds like you're going from one eating disorder to another. I hope you get therapy or otherwise figure out what childhood headfuck is making you try to control other people with your body.

Don't let him win, tubby. Work hard and get pretty.

Post your tits before they shrink

Say it with me, B P D. Losing weight doesn't make people give a shit, user.

Another brainless detractor trying to play savior. Don't give into them, fatso.

She was literally perfect
After her baby keira became thicc and it almost hurts to look at recent pics of her

RIP

Some guys are into that. I mean look at how many people fawn over twiggy asian girls on this board.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better about it, but their faces are the main reason they go for these girls desu.

Get a bike! I did recently and I have been riding around for little over a month now and it's great and easy. Wake up, put shoes and shorts on and then just go for a ride. Although I'm not using it to lose weight, just building endurance.

Get to zoom past the walkers and joggers so nobody bothers you. You can do circles around your neighborhood or go adventure further out of the suburbs.

would recommend

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kakaobataa__4abccea7c07d91fc632d8a00e589f560.jpg (1200x1600, 174K)

Nothing a pillowcase over the head can't fix!

I don't have BPD