Worst pill

The worst pill I ever had to swallow is after a girl has "fallen in love" once and that's over, she can't love again, so pretty much all women are emcels by the time they hit 17, i never got to have that "young love", now I'll never be able to experience real connection with anyone, that was the hardest pill I ever had to swallow and that realization has made me a slacking unmotivated mess of a person.

Attached: 1500_super_8_still3.jpg (720x480, 50K)

Stop giving a shit about women. They're disgusting and humans suck. You're being led by your carnal mind. Stop it and take control, or else you're going to waste your whole life on a rather trivial topic. I say this out of love.

Women want to satisfy the flesh

It's not that easy, after years of being emotionally void it gets too you.

This OP, it's the only way to escape from your current predicament. Also in the same situation, finding motivation is hard but don't give up.

So shitty.

Women are innocent. You're the problem, if you can't get a gf, that's your fault. If a woman leaves you, that's also your fault. Why can't you be a 8", 6'0" handsome Chad?

Because of factors largely out of my control, such as being 5'7.

This. Only gay men can love multiple people

Tom cruise is like 5`2 so youre probably wrong. How many girls did you flirt with today?

> t. gay man
original-aye

Tt. Normie

What do I do if i want to love someone but I'm not gay.

that "pill" is just another bullshit cope lonely and mentally ill kids on here use to justify their inability to talk to women without spraying liquid diarrhoea in their underpants from sheer terror

Attached: 80-806813_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1517257802960-hijak-wojak.jpg (820x903, 91K)

Sorry bro, you gotta go gay. Better start practicing your jerk off the technique and sign up for grinder. Why do you think this board is full of trannies?

You will have to find a girlfriend (male) with fair skin. Otherwise it wont be real love

Is it really though, it seems like all the women I've met in the last couple years were emcels.

They told you they fell in "love" when they were, what, 15 and can never love again for some reason?

In that case I'm sorry you met these retards

From my experience teenagers are borderline incapable of love, they're just hormone fueled fuck machines with underdeveloped brains who can't really feel any genuine emotion

Love =/= clinging to the first dick you found

>Love = clinging to the first dick you found
For women that's actually true.

>girlfriend (male)
When are you stupid fucks going to stop this shit

>stop giving a shit about women, give a shit about mentally ill incels on r9k like me instead
do you ever hear yourself, you pathetic waste of carbon? fucking kill yourself

Lol that was by no means what was implied you yotta-autist. Also complaining about khv on r9k? Maybe you're the one who should consider suicide

If anything I've found it's men who are unable to let go of their first love shit. And in the back of their minds they're always comparing your relationship to that past one, one of the worst emotional betrayals.

Women don't fall in love the first time. I don't know about after. But that first guy is a tryout. Women think anyone who stays with their first boyfriend "never get to experience the world." Live, laugh, love!

Traps.
Traps aren't gay.

> t. trap
l-love me user uwu

Most women are not autistic and go on to form normal healthy relationships without giving a fuck about their high school flings from years ago

I have never once seen a grown female crying over Brad who took her V card back in sophomore year 10 years ago (unless she was nuttier than squirrel shit)

On the other hand I seen plenty men raving about some thot who "broke their heart" 2 or more years ago and they haven't fucked or even dated since because of some "too scared of da ebil wymmyn hurting muh fee fees" bullshit

>emcels
So you are just glorifying the absolute retardation of high school crushes? This is what you people think "love" is? I don't blame them for saying "fuck it" when you guys are actually this fucking dumb. My god.

Attached: 1559285869735.jpg (587x518, 208K)