Who else /cuttheirownhair/

Who else /cuttheirownhair/

Seriously, fuck barbers and hairdressers. All I do is use clippers and get my mom to do the back, and it looks exactly the same as if a barber did it.

Saved money too.

Attached: download.jpg (500x430, 61K)

yeah I literally shave the sides and on top it takes me 10 minutes and when I go to the barber it takes 30 minutes for the same result
>using your mom
dude just use a mirror

what guard do you use?

I literally just use scissors

>not cutting your hair at all

You AT LEAST have to be balding to post on Jow Forums but if you are balding and don't cut your hair then I commend you for having embraced your fate and stopped caring

What brand of trimmier do you use?
How do you do layering yourself without fucking it up and giving you the bowl cut look?
I trim my sides myself but fuck doing the layering with scissors

I'm not balding yet, but I might be bald in the future so I'll grow and embrace my hair before I lose them.

I cut my hair haphazardly using scissors. I have messy somewhat curly hair that masks mistakes. I just do it until I remove dead ends and it feels better. Saves a lot of money and uncomfortable small talk with hairdressers

and you ugly ass NIGGERS wonder why no fucking GIRL wants to date your goofy clown ass

sometimes get a fat depressed girl from tinder to cut my hair; easy to find

You can do the layering with a hair trimmer if you're not mentally ill. but tough luck on that one. I'm sure some youtube tutorial can save you, though, like it did in the past

I dont think you know what I mean by layering, I dont mean a fade

I have cut my own hair a few times. Personally I like that asmr-like feeling that I get from having someone else do it.
It takes longer, costs more, and is debatably the same quality, but I can't seem to get that feeling anywhere else

I've been doing it for a few years now, it sucks though cause I end up trimming the back of my head unevenly and have to correct it repeatedly
Maybe the Babyliss trimmer I got for Christmas one time is just shit

I'm a hairlet so I just shave my head myself at grade 0 once a week. No point going to a hairdresser for a decent haircut if you have no hair for a decent haircut. This is perhaps the only conceivable benefit to being a hairlet.

I can guarantee you it looks worse than if a barber did it.

Are you me man, normies even dont believe i did it.
I know a normie tho, he does itself and for others he is good but has nigger hair kek.

worse is a big word. barbers do good but its not worth it at all

just get your own machine and shave it all off several times a year

got a friend to cut my fringe and trim it myself since, also randomly just cut off my split ends so hair is kinda uneven but it saves money on hairdressers u know

It costs me 8gbp and gets me out of the house for a while. I do plan on cutting my own hair eventually though i just cba at the minute.

the best way to cut your own hair

Attached: 460FEEED-101E-465E-A13E-3839B589B1C3.jpg (750x832, 111K)

he needs eyebrows.
he needs eyebrows.
he needs eyebrows.

I'm badly going bald so I just shave. I should shave rn desu

>Leave hair growing for half an year
>Goes to the barber
>Shave it all
>30 mins later
>Comes out bald like a bowling ball
Fells good man

This is what i do, i get a haircut twice a year. Usually before christmas and i just had one a couple weeks ago, saves money to let it grow out until it looks a mess, still costs the same regardless. Next cut will be due around halloween.