What is this look

The dude in the pic is a university member presenting a big, complex project to a small group of high school girls. He is smart, we don't know anything about his personality, but obviously his looks are pretty bad. The girl in front is very obviously the leader of her clique. She is attractive and everything about her screams "I am better than you".

What is the look on her face? What message is it supposed to send?
To me it's almost like she despises the guy, pities him, and is simultaneously somehow turned on by the juxtaposition of this ugly dude explaining something to somebody as attractive as her.

Attached: thislook.png (799x678, 1.17M)

Just by the looks of it the dude doesn't look ugly. He's more handsome than me. And the look on the girl's face is more like "Aww look at this guy explaining, he's nervous, he's gonna make a mistake, he's gonna make a mistake", something like that.

I know because girls have looked at me that way, she's not pitying the guy. She's more like amused.

its the sex look, every time

>some random high school grill, one of hundreds of millions such grills in this world is pictured with a smug face. There could be thousands of reasons for this, all of which astronomically unimportant, could be she had this face only for a split second.
>some user makes a thread analyzing it on a Slovenian potica baking forum.
Holy fuck, why do you care.

Is there any chance of him getting laid in this moment?

I look much better than him and I've never seen this look in my life. There has to be a factor of attraction here.
>Slovenian potica baking forum
Only a slovenianon would unironically mention Slovenia. Go back to r/Slovenia, fag.

Oh yeah, almost forgot some people on here are so far gone they can't even judge levels of attraction or social cues.

She is neither attractive, nor the leader. At most, teachers pet. Likely he just said something and based on the angle of her body and head, she just glanced over at him. The other two in front, one of which is vastly more attractive than her, are either genuinely interested as or trying to score points with the teacher. The clique is behind them in a circle on their phones comparing Instagram streaks and Chad followers.

She's fairly unimpressed by the project, it's the kind of thing she could do in a single day without breaking a nail.

It's natural he struggles in presence of an intellectual superior, like all of us males do in front of women

Go back to the trailer park, redneck burger

Attached: Spurdo_2570cf_5455675.jpg (500x513, 41K)

>redneck burger
Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm a slovenianon, too. But fuck you.

It's an image which real context we don't really now. As far as I know, you are just making this up or you are really, really bad at reading face expressions

what the fuck are you talking about? The girl of the glasses is completely over him, it's like "This is the kind of man I want to marry one day". The other girls seem at least half interested in whatever he is pointing at, but she doesn't, she only has eyes for him.

That guy is you isn't it OP?

Looks like a guy at my uni called Nikolai, second name starts with a Z. Is it OP?

I'm about to become a wizard and even I think you're projecting a bit too hard. Her face isn't smug, it's a bit happy. Maybe they're related and she's happy for him, who knows? You're jumping to conclusions.

>she is attractive

I know this is r9k but Jesus dude get some fucking glasses that's a solid 3/10 chubster

?
Her face is gorgeous

All women should be chemically blinded at birth to prevent situations like these...

He looks clearly unattractive, but the girl isn't necessarily looking at him with disgust nor attraction, more like bemusement. Some dorky guy explaining a project she doesn't find interesting and hearing some discomfort or awkwardness is his voice, that's amusing in a somewhat sympathetic/pitying way.

you must be from the US where a good majority of your female population is either obese or just plain ugly

That's a pretty poor reading, and the placement of the girls in the back has nothing to do with clique, likely the group is rotating through a room of such presentations and they've yet to pass by or just went by. The girls in the front are not genuinely interested, at least not apparently, and are looking at something in front of them out of basic human curiosity, in the same way a group of people will glance at a tv screen in a store as they pass despite no real interest. No reason to assume any of it has to do with the teacher being there, "teacher's pet" etc barely takes place in real life.

These are both correct assessments.

Autists like OP usually misinterpret unwanted attention as a sign of intimidation when in fact she's probably just thinking about chad's dick from last night.

Ergo, nerds are nerds. Be smarter. Flex harder.

We gottem boys lmao

you need to smoke more weed and become better at reading facial expressions if you think she isn't looking at him indicating attraction

It's the "holy shit have sex, loser" look.

It's the "I bet he faps to stock photos" expression

Attached: 7888.png (344x355, 245K)

I once was walking nonchalantly in the streets, when a couple arrived in front of me. The girl looked at me in the eyes with a look that meant "I'm better than you in any way you autistic virgin".
There was such cruelty in this look, she despised me and wanted me to know it, even though I NEVER FUCKING SAW HER BEFORE. She probably saw that I was a little unconfident, and took this chance to put down a fucking stranger who asked nothing ? What sort of mentality is this ?
I hate them all since that day.

You're bullying these children. Stop. What if they read this stuff?

stop being such a little bitch and that moment would have never even happened. Weirdo.

I hate you all I said, get the fuck out

>What if they read this stuff?
Well that's unlikely

Looks like he's wasting his time

>hes actually Slov*nian

Ew

she doesnt look at him she is lloking through him
she probably doesnt even realise he is there
the thing is that she doesnt want to be there so her brain went offline

>what do you see in these eyes, user?

Attached: 20190611_132025.png (118x121, 26K)

You are wrong. The two girls in the middle are clearly buddy buddy and alpha and beta bitch. the girl in the front is their sidekick, and probably the least respected member of the group, which also includes the girl in the back, who is good friends with the tall blonde girl.
if we study the girl in the front, we see that her arms are crossed over her torso, indicating anxiety. the facial gesture can then be rightly interpreted as her an insincere smile/cute expression for the camera, while pretending to look interested.
contrast this with the two middle girls who are completely unaffected by the camera and actually look interested in whatever the guy is talking about.

oh god that stare fucking hurts me so goddamn much

I've received it so many times but that is the goddamn epitome.

>When the skitzo poster gets through to people

Attached: 2f44.jpg (1000x795, 107K)

I think you're reading too much into this, she could just think of a funny joke or something. It seems to me that her eyes are pointing up and to the right, which is what you do when you recall or something.

okay fess up, which one of you is the nerd? You must be browsing r9k, you're literally the virgin from the virgin/Chad memes lol

>I know you think I'm/we're hot.

She's trying to get him to look her in the eyes because she knows he's intimidated and she enjoys the power.

pride. and a dark future

The face of looking forward to getting fucked by Chad when she goes home

It's amusement.

He's not making her laugh joyously, she's processing the boy's actions as something amusing to her.

Girls are all looking at his cock.
This beta faggot is making it.

Attached: Shadow.jpg (750x740, 44K)

How is the guy in OP picture unattractive? It's just a bad angle. She's obviously admiring his height.

imagine being a robot who decides to major in CS due to game design meme and somehow being picked as a rep for your university and forced to go to some high-school all-girls school to explain basic concepts to ((prospective)) "future" students in stem and to "inspire" them