Has anyone ever met their significant other on Jow Forums? Please tell me ur story if so!

Has anyone ever met their significant other on Jow Forums? Please tell me ur story if so!

Attached: pucca-800x608.jpg (750x420, 124K)

>be me
>sad and lonely
>post snap on soc as figured it was my best chance of finding someone local
>cue getting added by more desperate incels than accepted
>randomly add them back, talk to a few but only ended up talking to one for more than a day or so
>we talk for a month or so and am not that interested but agree to go meet him anyway, hour away by train
>tfw hes gorgeous and literal love at first sight
>go see him two days later, spend the night and we bang
>tfw still dating. good feels man.

If youee a girl this is nice. If your a dude its just another day

im a girl indeed

Damn this gives me some hope in a way

Attached: Sawako-Kuronuma-sawako-kuronuma-34259425-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

I've met Eliza but she is a druggie

Ive tried to. Ive had a few e-gfs, but it always ended because they never wanted to meet up. I had two real life gfs that I met through here. One was very bpd and crazy, and the other was very top quality actually. I've spoken to a few girls, there's a lot of underage girls on here, they tend to be extremely slutty, which is sad and what is what gives them away.

I met the mother of my kids on Jow Forums, but she doesn't want to be my significant other.

these threads are only made to hurt people like me
fuck you, none of this is real

how? story time with user pls

What. You had kids with someone off of Jow Forums? are you insane?

No one could love a person like me. So no

Attached: sad.jpg (500x521, 53K)

OP what is this picture from ? I just got a massive rush of nostalgia from that picture and I need to know the origin

Not op but this is from pucca

holy shit, thank you bruh I remember watching this as a kid

Attached: 1560278996705.png (652x900, 195K)

I SUPPOSE I AM

I did. We met on those old /soc/ tinychat rooms before they were banned

>Has anyone ever met their significant other on Jow Forums? Please tell me ur story if so!
i wish

>>tfw hes gorgeous and literal love at first sight
kill yourself
you to fags

I met my current bf here on r9k. We met in a thread thanks to a map, when we found out that we lived in the same city we started talking and now we are dating. I love spending time with him, we are always together.

Attached: EA0B044D-70F6-4BAE-BF70-BBE39DF24C5D.jpg (489x1080, 79K)

>bruh
Let me know in advance if you're this much of a faggot next time, if I knew you were I wouldn't have bothered to answer.

Didnt really meet on Jow Forums but he messaged me on Twitter, and started sending me shit from Jow Forums till I started replying more often. We lived close so we met up and hung out a lot. We had so much in common. Eventually had sex and he asked me to be his girlfriend. Still together. I love him so much.

>am not that interested
>hes gorgeous
>still dating
Chads always win, don't they?

>my current bf
SLUT

Yes, my ex gf years ago. She disappeared though

Wait, are you the dude that supposedly impregnated that Scandinavian girl?

>Eventually had sex and he asked me to be his girlfriend
Another SLUT