What the fuck is wrong with you retards

This board is full of schizos, social retards, autistic people, trannies, faggots, weaboos, and people that are generally retarded. Stop coming here everyday crying, lift yourself up and do what you want to do rather than complain about it to people here that are fucked up beyond repair. Some people here are literal jug shitters and bottle pissers. They do this because they are too scared to leave their room in case someone sees or hears them. So they piss in a bottle or shit in a jug so that they don't have to leave their room to make contact. Staying here for too long fucks you up. Leave while you can or you will be doomed. You will procrastinate, you will achieve nothing and you will accept that this way of living is normal and irreversible.

Attached: 853ef05f7070d1a4158df44faf46e07b4b71c26d_full.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>lift yourself up and do what you want to do

Ok.
I want a 12 year old gf.
How to accomplish this?

>people here are truly messed up and don't blend into society
Water is wet, this is the nature of robot culture or lack thereof

Attached: 1560216333636.jpg (560x590, 80K)

>
You can't have one, they are barely pubescent. Oh and yeah I forgot to add pedophile to the list :)

But in reality it depends. Girlfriend in what way? just a friend that you can dance to music with? Or are you a creep. Because I have seen some really fucked up shit on here.

Attached: IMAGE1921211.jpg (735x1041, 123K)

Can you explain this to me, what is a "robot". Are you one of these robots? and who says you need to "blend" in to society?

I need a virgin 12 year old girlfriend so I can rip her hymen with my dick and be her first man, the man she will remember forever...

>c'mon, bro. just stop being poor. just stop being disabled. just stop being short. just stop being bald. just stop being dumb. just stop being non-white. just stop being autistic. just stop being yourself.
>c'mon bro

please go to the doctor or seek help online, I beg you

If that is what you are. Then you are an abomination.

Only underage newfags would let Jow Forums affect them irl. Which in that case they deserve it for browsing an 18+ site

You are mentally sick. Kill yourself you sicko. I would kill you with my bare hands If I found you, you parasite.

Attached: d0db44f59cfc3192f0f71e9daef50965a7848c10c03f833f51a8baa965d3362f.png (729x824, 204K)

How about you just kill yourself, you pedophaggot scumbag. I would love to see you in jail, even other criminals hate pedoniggers so much that they murder them for fun :).

How can a doctor help me?

A bullet can help you. A small round right through the back of your head.

Attached: gun-magazine-and-bullets-on-carpet-stock-photo__u29055379.jpg (450x320, 63K)

pizzagate is coming for you motherfucker

Prefer (((zuckerbook)))? Go back there then!

I don't use that kike shit.

I don't actually come here as often as I used to.

I personally am fucked in the head and get my kicks by race baiting asians and white boys on here and also shitting on trannies

Schizophrenia here and I know OP is joking but I unironically agree with him, many people on r9k are just whiny 20 years old pussies who can't grow up.

>Staying here for too long fucks you up
Ironic. This board is the first only reason I got fit and lost my virginity

who exactly is this post addressed to? the 'non-weird people' on here? sounds like you're projecting your normalfaggotry, but I agree, if merely pissing in a jug seems weird to you then begone.

Attached: begone.jpg (500x586, 33K)

I am not joking about anything.

I don't understand, are you attempting to get the normalfags to leave?

Fill me in on the juicy stuff you weirdo