Literally just be smart

Literally just be smart.

I think everyone here would be fine if they swallowed the IQ pill. And I'm not talking about functional autist, you need emotional intelligence (EQ) as well.

If you had these both maxxxed you'd be making money, being a boss like every other normie instead of all the losers on here.

It's the blackest pill, but surviving in this era, especially if your situation sucks dick, takes a superior mind above all else.

Fin

Attached: 20-neuroscienti.jpg (563x397, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uxl4hmyWOO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But my IQ is double digits unironically. I've been trying to get smarter but it doesn't seem to be working.

Unfortunately, some of us are doomed to remain stupid and poor forever. Many turn to drugs to cope. You can either accept that you aren't smart enough to fix your situation or kill yourself. Sometimes it is too painful to live, being smart enough to know how bad it is but not smart enough to know how to change.

youtu.be/uxl4hmyWOO4

Doesn't seem to be working? That may be the essence of your problem. If you don't believe you can get more intelligent, you probably aren't going to. You need a positive mindset. Apologies for not linking a study (I'm phoneposting) but I reference the book "Mindset" when I say that the person who starts off the smartest does not always end up the smartest. As with any skill, you can improve your intelligence and problem solving abilities. The most helpful thing is to read. People that don't think they can improve are doomed to remain mediocre forever. I recommend starting off with the exact book I just mentioned. "Mindset: The New Psychology of Success"

Okay but Rome wasn't built in a day. And EQ takes time to develop for some.

It all started for me when I knew I was bad at math, but lacked any will to improve because of my already shitty circumstances. Some people have a gene or whatever that pushes their drive or survival instincts to simply ignore these distractions but not me.

Also some people aren't even smart enough to take advantage of their own success. But then again, that's a matter of individual happiness, satisfaction.

I used to think telling people "I suck at math lolol xd" was cute but as you get older and realize how much work it is to earn a living, yeah it's not funny.

>If you don't believe you can get more intelligent, you probably aren't going to. You need a positive mindset.
low IQ post

tell me how to enjoy social interaction. i'm not bad at it, i just don't enjoy it

When did your insecurity issues begin?

genius here. being average is far more rewarding. that is all.

You probably have some kind of schizotypal personality disorder. Even though you aren't bad at it you probably have doubts about yourself going in that prevent you from actively looking for social interaction. To start enjoying them more you need to have positive outcomes from them. If you have doubts or are nervous about them it is going to make your experience less enjoyable, and if you don't enjoy an experience, your brain isn't going to want to seek out similar ones, and you will naturally become less social. You should try to seek out as many interactions as possible and come out with a good feeling about them when you do.

Practice? I have the same problem and its because I don't have enough practice.

Even then, it never came to me naturally. I always, always felt like i was trying so hard to put on an act. It became tiring. Eventually, there was even a point in trying as it just led go some unfortunate and embarrassing interactions.

>genius
>on r9k

I doubt that. Why come here? Most of these people are horrendously low IQ or teens (why not both)?

what if i literally just hate social interaction
not that user, but im great at social interaction, and im actually pretty charismatic somehow
problem is i hate literally everybody and would be perfectly happy if every human being on the planet died except for me

>You probably have some kind of schizotypal personality disorder
i may have schizoid

>To start enjoying them more you need to have positive outcomes from them.
OK. well i used to do social intereractions nearly every day for over years

>If you have doubts or are nervous about them it is going to make your experience less enjoyabl
i'm not really nervous, just totally disinterested

>You should try to seek out as many interactions as possible and come out with a good feeling about them when you do.
so just keep doing it over and over until i like it? but i have done it thousands of times, i don't like it

>Practice? I have the same problem and its because I don't have enough practice.
but i went to dozens of parties. back at university people wanted to hang out with me. my entire freshman year i went to parties nearly every weekend and hanged out with people during the day. i always had roomates, i never had an apartment to myself until recently, like a month ago. i'm 26

i just feel like i'm entertaining these people. it's not enjoyable. never enjoyed it

this whole
>just keep doing it over and over and over again until you enjoy it

that didn't seem to work. tried that with many things.
- work
- social interaction
- drinking alcohol

i just never enjoyed it

no friends, no life, no happiness

>i just feel like i'm entertaining these people. it's not enjoyable. never enjoyed it

Same here. Did you actually try though? And be honest with yourself. I could sit through a whole lecture the entire year and not learn a goddamn thing.

My spirit is there, but my will to be a player and a part of the game is not. Because it's feels unnatural to me. I feel like I should be somewhere else, or doing something else.

The primary problem for most robots is nothing to do with intelligence. The problem is mental health disorders, autism, personality disorders...etc.

Also I would question to what extent it is even possible to increase ones own intelligence through the kind of activites you suggest. I seriously doubt it is possible to increase your intelligence to the extent that it would have a radically transformative effect on your life, regardless of other factors.

yeah. i even tried to get some girlfriends. i thought they were cute and then tried hanging out with them. and it was just boring, uncomfortable. always having to make the decisions, decide what to do, where to go, etc.

when it came to having sex, it was just more effort than it was worth. didn't even feel better than masturbating. cuddling was nice, feeling a female's body, but otherwise, nah

the people i used to hang out with, we would basically smoke weed and just hang out, often i would do my own thing on the computer and we would have a TV with something on at the same time. none of my friends really enjoyed going out or wanted to around then, because they all had gfs. or if they wanted to do that i would just find some excuse. i stopped doing all drugs as well; i didn't like weed all that much, it wasn't hard to quit

then i moved away and don't really care if i ever see them again. these were my university friends (i stayed in my uni town 3 years after graduating for work)

after i graduated from high school, all of my friends i just stopped talking to them. blew them off when i went home to my parents' over summer breaks. we had nothing in common, it was boring to hang with them. they just wanted to play first person shooters (which i don't like) or skateboard, which i also don't like

now i have no idea how i would even find myself in a social situation. i am a programmer and don't have to really talk much at work. i just keep to myself, then go home. and do solitary activities. i moved to a new town for work and don't know anyone here.

That's just bad luck. Like you said, there risk factors that make it harder for a robot to fully utilize their genetic intelligence. A lot of the problems in life is just not receiving the help you need and failing to adapt. Some become complacent, others who are way lower IQ resort to suicide. I'm sure there is way to become "smarter". You would need to change your environment completely, rewire your brain to reward good habits and flush out the bad habits that cause you to stagnate. Most importantly you need to find a peace. The end goal is not being smart, but rather, being functional and having a purpose greater than yourself.

We can't all be this, realistically. Society needs its losers. But even a loser like us deserves a shot at redemption.

Some people are schizoids my dude. Nothing will make them enjoy socializing.

Isn't it mostly emotinoal intelligence that the robots on here lack and doom them to unsatisfying shitty relationships and terrible childhoods and awful wagecucking jobs with no prospect of aventment?

I was always the "smart but lazy" kind of kid with potential. And I feel like I have a good emotional intelligence too, I understand most social problems common people have.

The only problem I have is that I can't feel them, I can only feel loneliness and dispair from my own failures, social interaction gives me short periods of happines, but I get tired of these situations (and people, in general) pretty fast, so it doesn't last long andI literally can't find joy in nothing else.

144 iq here, I come here to train rebuking negative thoughts as part of my therapy

Never took a IQ test.

A large part of it yes. Similar to homeless people that mental disorders and drug addictions, this makes things less than easy.

Sorry user I don't agree with psuedoscience, or the bullshit rambling in your post.

I think a lot of the more severe robots might have been abused or neglected as kids and a lot of them haven't even realized it yet. Some of us might have even been misdiagnosed with autism, early childhood trauma can be confused with that and many other disorders.

I havw been properly tested and the thing that holds back my IQ from being above average is my brains processing speed, Im slow. Is there some way I can fix this?

grind algebra, you probably suck at it

But how do I increase my IQ?

(Speaking from different IP) I've never had any problem with algebra

My oldest brother has double IQ digits too (he got it tested at a psychiatrist before he got diagnosed with ADD) but he's doing the second to the highest level tertiary education (kind of difficult to translate this into English, but in Dutch it's called HBO). He's in his third year and on his way to get his Bsa in nursing. IQ means jack shit and is only used by people that have no other better qualities to jerk themselves off. I have an IQ well above the average (I got tested about 120 or so, tested for the same reason as my brother) and I'm on my way to failing my first year of uni. Again. I'm unironically fucking stupid, despite having a somewhat high iq. It's a bullshit statistic.

You do realise that IQ is an average taken from several different categories? Academics require you to be good in one or two categories and there's about 5-7 of them if I remember properly. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

To add on to this, I have an IQ of 116 but was never able to get into uni, does this mean it's a bullshit statistic? No, because unfortunately I'm very low in one specific category that is incredibly important to do well in academics

I have genius IQ and a very high EQ, both tested in a clinical setting (I don't know how well-designed the EQ test was). I can do lots of things most people can't, like teach myself to code well enough to get a good job or find the right girl, but my life is hardly as extraordinary as my stats would suggest. I mostly live inside my own head, exploring a creative vision so vivid I struggle to communicate it to others.

how do you find a gf? originory

Being intelligent Is completely genetic. Would you tell a manlet to "just be tall"? You're either born intelligent or you're born dumb.

>You do realise that IQ is an average taken from several different categories
I do.
>Academics require you to be good in one or two categories and there's about 5-7 of them if I remember properly
So? This isn't the point that I'm making. The OP said that his IQ was in the double digits and felt like he would never be able to improve or be smart. That's not true. You're only proving my point that IQ is a bullshit statistic. The end result does not determine your intelligence. And even if he scored lower on the categories that pertained memory/problem-solving skills it doesn't mean he's stuck not pursuing a higher degree. It just means he's going to have to put in more effort.
How is this even related to what I'm trying to say? Just because you have an IQ of 116 doesn't mean you're guaranteed to have a paved way to uni. I never said this, nor did I imply it.

also what the different 'categories' as you put in really depends on the kind of test that you're taking. again, this just adds on to why I think it's bullshit. the iq tests have always been inconsistent and while they may correlate to a better standard of living, it's never been proven that there is a real causative relation.

what does "emotional intelligence" even mean? how am i supposed to improve things that don't even make sense to me?

It's a huge meme. Also you will only get meme answers like
>responding with the "appropriate" emotions when talking to someone else

There's a difference between failing at social interactions just by being bad a them, and by failing at them because you don't really give a shit or want anything to do with normies

Double digits doesn't mean shit.
I got multiple friends who got double digits still became success as hell.
The advantage of dumb people is their mindset are simple, it can be "work to win" or "shitposting on r9k" ,depends on the person, not iq.

you cannot become more intelligent.
Only wiser, but wisdom can only be used to the extent your mind allows you.
I am unironically stupid, but that gives me an excuse. A lot of people here seem to be above average intelligent tho which turns their miserableness into actual failure. Because they had the weapons handed to them on a silver tablet