Why do Western men suffer from either being pussies or being batshit insane?

Western men are either spineless losers who will submit to any authority, or batshit insane and basically sociopathic. Why is it practically impossible to find a Western male who is of good and benevolent character, yet is willing and able to stand up for himself and what he believes in the face of adversity?

Its always either a (for the most part) harmless but spineless beta male, or a mentally ill person who is just looking for an enemy to pick a fight with.

Attached: 046F53EA-E22B-4034-AF32-044408C7AADD.jpg (500x661, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tREBtoYsGxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we live in a mad world governed by reason rather than love.

Blame shitty women

Fundamentally broken civilization. People can bitch about women all they want, a civilization can survive (albeit poorly) with bad women. It won't survive without good men (who reign in bad women).

Attached: knight-of-wands-rider-waite-tarot_large.jpg (233x400, 29K)

Because people arent characters, they are a mix of inherent characteristics and life experiences. Most people who are disagreeable are also assholes because there is no consequence to being an asshole most of the time. People who are "moral" are just afraid of social stigma. If a person takes risks and is rewarded, that behavior is going to be reinforced and they are going to adopt similar strategies for everything else.

Attached: onsckvcpdax11.jpg (720x1079, 635K)

Women are natures selectors you wretched cunt, theyve decided what they want:

Tinder goons > marriage

Its all over, have fun turning 30 lol

Forfeiting sexual selection to women is exactly the kind of thing that emasculated men allow to happen.

I'm insane but my heritage is Russian

>why are you shitty
>women lol
t. beta male
>lol dude just be a sociopath because pussy or money or something
t. sociopath

Pretty sure men can pick who they want to have sex with as well and always have been able to.

Nothing out of the ordinary there

This makes up the two socially acceptable dialogues between men, as taught by men (fathers).

How did you know who that was though? Afaik yarilo is pretty obscure even amongst slavs

The western man is obsessed with the symbolical and has completely lost touch with the present moment. You'd think being overly attached to the past and future would create stronger people but it backfires when such people forget what's important, how to actually live.

You can even see these things in robots as well.

Decades of jew brainwashing unironically you idiot, glad youre in agreeance with that everything would be better if women didnt vote

>It's never muh wimiz fault
Fuck off roastie

Attached: 1444374154011.png (900x900, 21K)

So what are you so frustrated about?

This is roastoid logic of how 97% of men are literally invisible to them

>the reason I am shitty is because of other people
>unironically trying to defend this
You are what is wrong with modern men

Oh I see. You want to legalize rape. I think OP was talking about you, not TO you. Unless he is some kinda brainlet hypocrite.

When did I say I was shitty r*astie? feminism ruined women and men. Now kindly jump off a bridge

I'm not a sociopath. Sometimes your gains come at other people's expense. You either get what you want or you let someone else get what they want.

Attached: 1560197321314.gif (400x400, 601K)

Are you literally retarded? Im talking about how you blame your own shittiness as a man on women.

Seems like your response to anything in general is muh women or muh feminism. Let me ask you one question, how are you any different from those women you whine about all day when you lack agency and responsibility just like they do? Some of the core traits that define a man are those things, if you lack them you are exactly as bad as they are.

>lol dude just do everything for personal gain
t. sociopath

Okay but you sure have well cultivated sociopathic ideas on value and necessary evil.

Don't care, just gonna neet and watch videos of women being flayed

Good job on proving OP right

There is no benefit to being a good or benevolent person.

Im saying that women are happy if they have volition within a family, but now we have a generation of turned out sluts from tinder that will be permanently pissy and mopey for life about not having an instagram models lifestyle and resent their partner no matter what because of it, that dont even fucking want kids because theyve fried their system out from years of birth control

Attached: IMG_0953.jpg (315x300, 12K)

Being benevolent doesnt mean being a charity

So pretty much like anywhere else? I would be hardpressed to find any exceptions to that.
Welcome to the club.
t. Slav East German mutt

>family
I have 0/0 respect for naturalists. Gtfo this board

Attached: 1557802890871.gif (320x240, 846K)

natalists* but fuck them both desu

Its not much better elsewhere but its worse in Western countries, thats for sure

I never said it did. There's still no benefit. Look out for yourself and no one else because that's what everyone else does.

Have kids you soon to be hags
The wall approaches and that dog will go from furbaby to annoying cretin before you know it. Don't end up single mother, the wall approaches

Attached: wall-1733681_1280.jpg (1280x832, 539K)

I am not a sociopath, I would even consider myself a nice person. I buy food for homeless people. I donate to charity.
Thats just the way life is. We dont live in a perfect world and you cant be a perfect person. You just have to settle for being good when circumstances allow it.

Attached: 27d.gif (430x342, 1.01M)

What you consider yourself has no bearing on reality. Your mindset is the exact clinical description of sociopathy. You are a sociopath, or at least someone with a heavily sociopathic personality.

BASED.
Beta males doesn't recognize their fault and they just blame whatever they don't like, incels are very similar to feminists kek

The exact point of principles are things that do not have a personal benefit but that you adhere to anyways because you think its the right thng to do.

Sorry to break it to you but if all you think of is personal gain then you are a sociopath.

A culture in which the top can utterly dominate and the bottom has to completely submit with no room for the average man. This kind of system is beneficial if were talking about natural selection but overall society can only exist when even the bottom tier men can contribute to it.

Attached: _RDJ9192.jpg (1000x1498, 164K)

The only authority I would submit to is a gf. I'm generally a kind person, and want the best for people, but I know when to draw a line and stand up for myself or others. I'm harmless but I have a spine.

>incels are very similar to feminists kek
This is actually one of the biggest redpilles

Feminists
>men are evil because they dont do what i want them to do
Incels
>women are evil because they dont do what i want them to do

Incels are just male feminists

Why hold principles that no one cares about and that only harm you?

>Sorry to break it to you but if all you think of is personal gain then you are a sociopath.

Probably. But all that matters is that acting like you're a better person is not going to change the world. It's just going to mean you repeatedly get fucked over by people who don't care.

The exact problem is that there is a culture where people are categorized like commodities into tiers of quality. Thats the real problem here

Because you care about them. Why do you need someone else to tell you what is right or wrong or you should do?

>that only harm you?
Lack of gain doesnt equal harm.

>But all that matters is that acting like you're a better person
Thats your sociopathy jumping im again. Just because you are not capable of holding geniune principles doesnt mean everyone who holds them is just pretending
> is not going to change the world.
Of course it will. If you have the opportunity to fuck someone over for personal gain but you dont then what changed is that person didnt get fucked over. It didnt change the world overnight but neither do you become the richest man in the world overnight when you do somethng for personal gain. The scale of your actions stays the same regardless of their nature, so if you have a problem with that you may as well not do anything for personal gain either.

>It's just going to mean you repeatedly get fucked over by people who don't care.
Again, not gaining anything doesnt mean losing something. Neither does being principled mean being weak or a charity.

Why do you self insert as "Western men" and categorize "us" as beta? Have you ever paid attention to other western men in your social groups who are just as white as you yet 100 times more dominant and succesful. You've been brainwashed by a vietnamese crop picking forum to think that the white man is weak. BASED retard don't self insert yourself into the most powerful civilization in the world if you're so low test/iq you absolute heightcel/braincel/dickcel/haircel. You can't categorize rats and lions together.

I took an online test and maybe you are right. I do share some traits with that kind of person, but that doesnt make me a bad person. Someone who gives in to peer pressure could never stick to a moral code. These qualities allow me to do what I THINK IS RIGHT and not capitulate to the demands of people who dont have my, or anyone else's, interests in mind.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-122427_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 329K)

You just said that you dont consider morale to be real and just do what makes you gain. How can you do whats right if you dont recognize a right or wrong?

>morale
morals*

Im an ex tinder goon lol, the most redpilled of all men on the situation

I don't need anyone to tell me what is right and wrong. I'm just old enough to realize that the concepts are meaningless.

> If you have the opportunity to fuck someone over for personal gain but you dont then what changed is that person didnt get fucked over.

But since they are humans, they'll just use the opportunity to try and get one over on you. It's how people work. So, you might as well be the one who wins.

Thats not true. I said sometimes you have to compromise your morals in life, and that doesnt make you a bad person.

Attached: tumblr_lrwpqlf2f31r3rocuo1_400.gif (400x452, 98K)

I mean thats just projection. The vast majority of people are not gonna fuck you over for no reason after you just helped them out. It makes logical sense that infact they will be more likely to return the favor at some point.

Its obviously not all people and these days the amount of people that will interpret principle as weakness is higher (which is the entire point of the thread), so it is wise to always be vigilant, but the idea that the majority of people will be more likely to fuck you over if you dont fuck them over is absurd.

i dont care if you would kill me in my sleep just keep posting these oddly satisfying gifs

Average men get fucked by government control and either bend to it or say fuck it and become anti-social. Retarded roasties realize the plan 10 years too late and are tied to the enslaving government for the rest of their life.

Surprisingly accurate for such a short post. Though really its not the government, its society in general.

>tumblr
wew laddy

I think you are spending too much time watching the media, and not enough time talking to actual human beings

This is depressing as fuck actually

what do you want us to plant some wheat farms and ride a horse like your pic related? what do you think a 'good and benevolent' MODERN man looks like? what actions would he carry out?

>what do you want us to plant some wheat farms and ride a horse
Well what would be wrong with that?

George Carlin talked about this youtu.be/tREBtoYsGxQ

Is there really any reason not to be a pussy if you're not chad?
What do you get out of it? at least in the US.

>at least in the US.
What did he mean with this

>The exact problem is that there is a culture where people are categorized like commodities into tiers of quality. Thats the real problem here
The fact that we're pack animals makes this phenomenon inevitable. regardless of whatever political system (communism, capitalism or other) is in place.

I like the way you think in an original sense

Capitalism definitely makes it worse though

White people are basically an experiment in hypermodernity. Some of the best and the worst traits come out in white people. White people actually do have pretty good character relative to other peoples despite this, but modernity and capitalism modulates this nature into twisted and fucked up behavior.

>Forfeiting sexual selection to women is exactly the kind of thing that emasculated men allow to happen.
Bullshit.
Unless we're talking about mass rape, women always have the last word in sex/reproduction.
Just because they married him doesn't mean the kid is his.