Femanons, why dont you just become tradwives?

femanons, why dont you just become tradwives?

Attached: 71DFF991-7DF1-41E3-A58A-F03FB414E5AD.jpg (750x745, 79K)

Because I need a trad husband.

Is that a proposal?

all robots are trad

except the trannie degenerates

Cringe, tradthots find you even more repulsive

I don't want to waste my life marrying a disgusting autistic Nazi.

>All robots are trad

Attached: 27bc.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Because it sounds gay, I just want black people out of my country I don't think bringing back feudalism is necessary in this endeavor.

nah fuck tradthots. only kosher nationalists dont notice the difference between the two

t. left in pic related

Protip: your "trad" wife will be almost identical to the person on the left, only it will cost you even more money.

Total bullshit, vast majority of robots are degenerates, they just don't have any chance IRL to be. If they suddenly became Chad though they'd be total nasty fuccboi manwhores in an instant without remorse

>disgusting autistic Nazi
Aren't the first two words redundant? That's just how they've been since the 60s.

Attached: FFGGDGT.png (1048x1935, 1.82M)

Because it's too much effort. Plus robots aren't exactly killing it with being husband material.

heterosex is trad retard

chad is trad

Let me change ur mind qt. I'll let you be my failed stacey gf if ur near vegas

I am a tradgirl. Most of my friends are. But most "trad"men don't want us for one tiny thing or another from our past

>one tiny thing or another from our past
>tiny

lol

>tradmen don't want us for one tiny thing or another from our past
you mean youre not a virgin?

Too much effort not to jump on dick? Fucking women.

Not even the same continent.
I've never had sex. It's too much effort to meet the right guys anyway and then I'd have to raise kids and stuff. It sounds ideal but I don't think I'd be able to do it. I'm too retarded.

Its part of the bundle sweetie

Hahahahahaha it's always that "one tiny little thing"
Never your fault
Sometimes I'm not sure whether peopo misrepresent themselves falsely because theyre ignorant or because they want to save face

what the actual fuck is that bullshit
>muh two extremes
I don't give a fuck about your race memes, I just want a qt wife that's not morbidly obese and loves kids
literally all that matters, the rest is bonus/optional

>all robots are trad
>a board full of sad degenerate males is trad
lol this isnt even remotely true

> with highlights from the sun

That is not how highlights work.

> only wears light makeup

If you think highlights appear due to the sun I don't think you have any definition or idea of what "light makeup" means lmao

> Her husband works to support her staying at home (...)

Considering the retardation you've exhibited so far I highly doubt you will make enough money to allow for this

And I am not even going to go into the last two lol

>Be black
>Fuck PR co-worker
>Started to find out little things about her
>Had shitty tats
>Cut herself
>Gave the pussy out ASAP
>No dad around
>Sister teasers her for bringing another boyfriend to the house

Too many red flags. From then on i never had a GF ever again. The modern female is not worth marrying.

Attached: sgO41Tu.png (458x357, 226K)

Rather be a balance of the two. I always liked the idea of being a housewife as frankly i struggle to hold down jobs with my poor social skills but also that leaves you trapped and reliant on someone if shit goes wrong. And im not the sort of person those guys want anyway.

>wears tons of makeup
No. Theres no saving my features
>crappy tattoo.
Suppose but i got it when i was 23 and had thought long and hard about it
>sleeps around
Never but i have posted nudes for that reason
>Chubby
A bit. But curvy with it.
>abortion
Nah. Dont disagree with abortion as such but its pretty easy to not get carelessly pregnant also.
>bisexual
No never claimed such and hate peoole who do.
>damaged hair
A bit. My natural colour is an ugly dark blonde and a like to lighten it to a golden shade.
>clothing that barely fits
I mostly just wear jeans and tshirts desu but they fit.
>only attracted to black men
Nah. I live in a predominantly white area. I never even met a black kid until i was 9 (he called me a whitie) and again when i moved to a town aged 13 (i shit you not he also called me a whitie)

>black men
Rent free.

Is there something for guys who dont want neither? Maybe something like A partnership? A pair of detectives or teammates on a sports team. Is there a word for this?

I truly find it funny how Jow Forums thinks about us black men more than us black men ourselves

It's mortgage free.

I WANT A TRAD HUSBAND SO BAD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I'VE CRIED ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND ONE
.t religious virgin femanon

For real we had nothing to do with this thread lmfao but they snuck us in for some reason.

Also let me ease you guys mind... I get rejected way more for being black than vice versa.

be my useless gf?

Wow I wonder why one hasnt approached you yet....well todays your lucky day

which denomination femanon? am religious too and dont believe in premaritial sex

I meant real life

kek you wish
go to pol for trad people
some robots are completely unalligned

Just go into a religious society... You'll get paired by higher authorities so simple

>go to pol for trad people

Attached: 1558281393986.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Forget those two, I'll tell ya what I want

Attached: traditional wife.png (1300x743, 1.19M)

Lul "trad" wife. All women are whores

Move to Cambodia then, you fucking nerd

Where from user? I'm not that useless. Just kinda.

>tfw no liberated feminist gf

>I've never had sex.

Come on, just admit you're a tranny, we'll all call you a fucked up faggot freak and you'll cry yourself to sleep as usual.
It's better than LARPing as a female virgin on fucking Jow Forums.

>and then I'd have to raise kids and stuff.

Raising kids is easy, just don't let the little shits stick their fingers in the electrical outlets.
I'm a man and the only part I think would be challenging to me would be wiping their butts.
Other than that, it's a little person that needs you for it's own survival, just interact with it.

>one tiny thing or another from our past

Like that you were born a man?

Or that you're a biological female, but spent the best years of your life in the cock carousel and now want someone to pay you for existing.

Yeah, fucking tradmen having standards and shit.

My brain tells me pick right but my dick tells me pick left.

i want to. i hope that i can marry my current (and only) bf once i finish uni and then i can be a stay at home traditional waifu uwu
i still want to have the time to do my sports and stuff and id like to sell art and stuff part time so i dont feel like im not contributing anything financially but for the most part this is my unironic dream

Why do you want to finish university if you're just going to be a housewife?

It's not the interacting with kids that sounds difficult. It's feeding them and putting them to bed and taking them to school etc etc etc. I can barely take care of myself let alone another person. And I'd have to give up my comfy life.

Orthodox Christian orii

i enjoy academia so even if i never need to have a career its an experience im glad ive done. also, its not a good idea to rely on my life plan just simply working out and if i dont have a degree id worry id have nothing to fall back on

I've been approached many times. It's easy to find a guy, but not a trad one worth marrying. Also the whole no premarital sex seems to really turn guys away ;u;

I am religious and belong to a church. My priest hasn't set me up with anyone. I am also kinda a robot so I haven't made many if any friends at church.

>id worry id have nothing to fall back on
I was hoping you would say that because I was going to mention next how unlikely it would be for an employer to hire someone with a large employment gap (due to housewifing) despite them having a bachelors degree. You might want to reassess your plan and do something part time during your housewifing so that you don't have that large gap.

What did you go to uni to study?

aw im a lutheran. i suppose youre from eastern europe?

Well I have relatives that got set up like that, though they are from a sect, strictly speaking.

Yes indeedie!

yea i think you're right, my uni helps to get work experience next year so hopefully that'll be helpful and i'll definitely consider more options uwu :>

im studying economics and management

so is le trad eastern europe just a meme?

Hey you can be a bookkeeper for small businesses and individuals. That's a great part-time job for someone with your background.

>so is le trad eastern europe just a meme?
Yes, it's just dumb Americans (who have ruined it) believing stupid bullshit.

ive thought about that! it looks like something id enjoy and i for sure might look into it further when it comes to it
thank u for the advice !!

Yes and no. Eastern Europe is becoming a lot more americanised but my family raised us pretty traditionally. So it's rare but I guess it's like akin to the Bible belt in the states. Trads exist but only in some places and they're not incredibly common.

Europe? Lets meet next week

dunno about zoomers but atleast the older generations should be more conservative than those of the West
anyway hope you find someone ortho user

There is no Orthodox Christianity in Eastern Europe though, it's all Catholic.

BRB dating my own grandma.

Thank you :) I hope you find what you're looking for too.

Are you from Ukraine? Wanna have a nice religious wedding?

Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania

>become tradwife
>only tradhusbands available are fat ugly smelly neets
That's why.

None of that is in actual Europe.

I wouldn't mind a fat ugly smelly neet tradwife.

What's a europe?

>And I'd have to give up my comfy life.
Yeah, that would happen.

>It's feeding them
While they are really young just give them food until they stop eating, repeat it 2 or 3 times a day.
Keep track of their weight, if they start losing weight they aren't eating enough.
I got a bit of experience in my teenage years with my cousins.

>I can barely take care of myself let alone another person.

I'm a guy who can't cook for shit and couldn't use a washing machine to save his own life.
Yet, I'm not all that afraid of having kids. It's the kind of shit that you can only learn by doing and if you think you wouldn't able to do it you're just over thinking it. The really bad parents never question their abilities.
Common sense helps a lot.
Like: kids need food to grow, so don't feed them 6 little cubes of meat with a handful of spaghetti pieces if they are 12. (had a co-worker who did that, bitch was 42, both her and the kid were skinny as shit, one day I ended up dining at her house and learned why)

I would like a tradwife, but I want to her to have a sense of humor and adventure too. Someone you could explore with but isn't batshit insane like the girl on the left here and wants a wholesome family

Also it seems there are many more traditionally minded women in Europe than the US

Basically everything to the left of the obvious border here.

Attached: europe_map_large[1].jpg_w=940.jpg (940x657, 79K)

>femanons, why don't you become mentally healthy, pure, loyal, without tats, without piercings, modest, virgin, and ready to date/engage/marry/love a 3/10 dude sporting a decent job?

Attached: DIS GUNNA BE GUD.jpg (575x526, 40K)

I am not currently either woman and I would perish before becoming one.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I'm traditional when it comes to values and politics, all I need to do is to properly learn to cook (was never taught) and get rid of my internet addiction (this will be a little harder).

Attached: 1547229394345.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

I know but my opportunity to learn comes at their expense. If I try to learn these things for me and I screw it up then at worst I'm only screwing myself over. The risks are just higher with a little person whose entire word revolves around and depends on me. The thought of it just gets me so anxious I could throw up.

If you have a bf to take you outside and bring you in adventures you will kick that habit pretty quick and also learn to cook well as to make his tummy happy because you love him so much

lul based & blackpilled

who cares about the internet addiction
do you expect to have so much work at home that you won't have the time to shitpost anymore?

even with three kids, you'll have at most 5h of work a day

that ain't a robot.
that's a faggot.

Are you in the mediterranean area?

Proclaim yourself to us

I'm not a whore or a tradwife. keep seething.

>also learn to cook well as to make his tummy happy

Very important skill.
It amazes me that modern women never heard:
>The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach

It's true.
Unless it's inedible crap most guys love it if their wives cook for them.
But nowadays women think cooking is just sticking something preprocessed in the microwaves so, yeah...

Humorous. This will be my new opener.

Because if you've slept with even one guy you're a whore apparently.

I am not like the girl on the left because my clothes cover my whole body loosely, I have no piercings or any jewelery, no tan, am a virgin with normal coloured hair, not interested in having sex, and don't even own any makeup. also being bisexual but only liking black dudes is not like me at all, maybe totally opposite.
The girl on the right is unlike me because I am very focused on my career and projects, I am unmarried with no kids and don't want any, I only have tangential european roots, and I'm not a separatist or a patriot. I also don't wear dresses.

Eh, weak opener. So where are you from? Also, are you a girl?

It's the origin of many of my other problems, e.g having no friends and not knowing anything about real life. I also want to learn to live without it since I've always been too dependent on the internet.
Yep, already been taken into consideration. But thanks either way.

tell my boyfriend that, brah. I made him a cake for his birthday the first year we dated and he didn't have a single bite of it and he was not grateful at all. it rotted and i threw it out after i had a piece or 2.

If not sure if the woman on the right even exists in the UK anymore. feelsbad

Just to clarify guys, she doesnt necessarily want randoms saying shes not a whore, but the guy who called her a whore to not consider her as such.

Are you from the east coast? I can take you outside and show you the real world