Edgethots/Alternativegirls

More of this aesthetic please
I love it so so much

Attached: IMG_20190611_211206.jpg (1280x1079, 656K)

>downing a bottle of vodka
I get that you're being edgy for the photo and all, but for God's sake, who actually drinks vodka like that. Get a shot glass or an actual glass if you're that much of an alcoholic.

I know several people that do that shit unironically. At a certain point its easiest to just skip the middleman

That's pretty hardcore. I've hung around my fair share of edgelords and edgethots, and while they definitely do love alcohol and substances, I haven't seen anyone commit to an entire vodka bottle on their own. Lack of experience, I guess?

Haven't been to Easter Europe? Vodka is a soft drink here, buddy.

The ones that do it usually dont do it around other people
The one exception was an extremely obnoxious faggot at a hangout I went to that would regularly get blackout drunk and vomit in the bathroom
Douchebag took a massive swig from a bottle of whiskey one time without asking to show how cool he is, without realizing that swig cost like 20 bucks

Was born there, but kinda just didn't even think about it desu. In my mind, there's Western Europe drunks and druggies, who might have ruined their life a bit with substances but are ultimately just trying to have a bit of fun and a good time; and there's Eastern Europe drunks and druggies, who are essentially just trying to kill themselves with whatever they can consume.

Of course, my bad. It's the whole argument that if you're genuinely depressed, you put on a happy face in front of other people so that it's harder for them to tell.

The only way to drink vodka is straight from the bottle.

I used to love getting drunk but the hangovers are starting to get to me. Nowadays I mostly just stick to smoking that duuuuude.

I don't even like vodka, because it's just diluted alcohol, but I do understand that clear, unflavored spirits aren't worth putting into a glass

Nah, I live life for the little things, and I enjoy alcohol out of a glass more that out the can/bottle.

Why did scene chicks have to go extinct?

>Why did scene chicks have to go extinct?
They never went anywhere, I'm literally dating one right now.

Why the fuck can't I find any? They seem to have disappeared completely after the early 2010s

Had a mate that could get through two litres by himself in a couple of hours, would be enough to have me in the back of an ambulance

I found mine at a house party. She goes to bars from time to time but mostly sticks at home, so I guess there? Hard to say, it's not as if I know every scene chick.

Impressive. I can't deal with straight vodka very well, I always end up throwing up.

they still exist it's just harder to see because they're not being pushed by pop culture anymore.
They sorta died with paramore and the majority of them went to hip hop to do whiny emo rap.

Attached: original.jpg (500x666, 45K)

I just want a girl that is cute in plate
Pic kinda related

Attached: Paladin.jpg (1000x1000, 492K)

not if it's pure alcohol, fuck that shit
anything clear that doesn't go in a wood cask you might as well drink straight out of the bottle.

bvftyjnbvcxszxcvbgfdsdfghnxdfghnb

fuck

Attached: MC011oc0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

The goat. The greatest.

Attached: large1.jpg (1536x2048, 333K)

used to be real qt, too bad she's older and chubby now
fucking try hard kike

Attached: 1496454567111.jpg (610x820, 103K)