Riding my bike along the fjord

>riding my bike along the fjord
>find a pretty nice spot
>stop by and take out my lunch
>admiring one of the most beautiful views I've ever seen
>suddenly the realization hits that I'm about to enter my 22nd year on this beautiful Earth
>22nd year of not being a girl
>the world is perfect, but I've spent almost 22 years being completely worthless
>lose my appetite and get super upset, almost crying

I don't even know what the hell happened. Is this how actual trannies unironically feel? I always thought mine was just fleeting desire, but it only gets worse. I might eventually join the 40%.

Attached: La Relève.png (600x600, 342K)

>fjord
ugly word

you nordics are weird people
why don'y you become mohammed or whatever is raiding there cocksleeve

>fjord

where do you live? norway?

>motherfucking 4 gigabytes of data left

Why do you wanna be a girl op

See, "Laura"? That wasnt hard to do. Norway has one of the best public healthcare systems in the world. Youll be a girl in no time.

Is that really your takeaway from this? Don't you at least want to call me a disgusting tranny and urge me to off myself?
I'm not even sure anymore. I think it's many things. I have some mental issues (other than being a tranner) that I believe would be easier to deal with as a girl. I'm not very masculine. I believe girls are "purer" in some sort of way (I'm not even sure how). Or maybe it's all just because I'm a Virgo haha.
Fuck off. I won't do any of that. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING will ever change the fact that trannies have XY chromosomes. If they really think that a bunch of hormones and cute dresses is all that sets them apart from women then they're clearly only doing it for sexual reasons.

Attached: Thérapie.png (600x600, 342K)

I feel the same OP, 26 here. Wanted to be a qt girl for as long as I can remember but surgeries and HRT are ridiculously expensive plus you look like an abomination. I hate trannies

boohoo lifes so hard I'm not a girl, best go attention seek on r9k

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)

Goddam virgos

Yesterday user came up with a theory that I really liked. Abusing you and calling you names, telling you to off yourself, all this is turning me into a psycho. I wont do it anymore. Hate is bad, I will not hate you anymore.

I agree with what you said though, its basically a fetish taken to the extreme. But dont hate them, they didnt choose being born as fucked up as they are.

>Is that really your takeaway from this? Don't you at least want to call me a disgusting tranny and urge me to off myself?

I really don't understand the point of this. Is it just for pity? Like why even waste your time making these threads? I can't wrap my brain around it

>Don't you at least want to call me a disgusting tranny and urge me to off myself?
Already filled my tranny-hate quota, try again earlier tomorrow.

>But dont hate them, they didnt choose being born as fucked up as they are
I think it's a more complicated issue than that. I think people on this site have a very skewed perspective of what trannies are like due to all this Discoed spam. They are made to seem like these sex-crazed, smug maniacs who are out there manipulating people into cutting off their dicks.
From seeing these threads and even speaking to them I'm 99% sure most are just trolls with absolutely no gender dysphoria. Most actual trannies here suffer in silence until they kill themselves. They wouldn't make light of their condition like that, because they know how much it hurts.
No. It's just what you'd usually expect here. I was just a bit annoyed the posts weren't on the main topic. Of course I don't want to deal with it, but people aren't fond of trannies, so I'm just trying to get ahead of those posts. Whatever, it's not important.

Attached: Vive Le Feu.png (600x600, 344K)

I don't think you really care about all that. I think you just make these threads to cause conflict because your life is boring and you have no one to talk to.

Stop crying about what you can't even fix then you fucking trannigger, nobody wants to hear you cry and piss yourself over your man chromosomes, and better yet, nobody really has any sympathy towards you.

What conflict am I creating? I'm trying to explain myself as rationally as possible. If I wanted conflict, I'd spam 50 threads about how great cutting off your dick is.
Actual trannies (not discordfags) are more robot than you'll ever be. They're the scum and trash of society. You're a normalfag Chad compared to them.

Attached: Tout Va Bien.png (600x600, 343K)

i will always see you and love you as a girl, aiste.

Discord pseudotranny spam is just psychopaths looking to fuck with young, easily manipulated minds. I think the discord tranny king, reiko or something wasnt even an actual tranny himself, just a fucked up flaming homo.

>Most actual trannies here suffer in silence until they kill themselves. They wouldn't make light of their condition like that, because they know how much it hurts.
Thats pretty sad, but I think nothing can be done. I mean if they cant accept the reality that XY will never become XX there is no hope for them. Glad you accept this, theres hope for you.

What sets them apart from women, besides a bunch of hormones and cute dresses?

do you have a biological female sister or acquaintance willing to marry me?

>Actual trannies (not discordfags) are more robot than you'll ever be.
Not really. Give me your definition of robothood, everyone these days pulls shit out of their asses. I have my own definition: a robot is someone incapable of forming deep bonds with another human. Notice I didnt mention gender, age or anything. Its pretty simple and concise. Trannies are robots no more than incels imho. It actually makes no distinctions.

>What conflict am I creating?
2 seconds later...
>Actual trannies (not discordfags) are more robot than you'll ever be. They're the scum and trash of society. You're a normalfag Chad compared to them.

You really have no self awareness at all, do you?

Attached: 1529250821794.png (500x478, 114K)

>What sets them apart from women, besides a bunch of hormones and cute dresses?
Besides the chromosome things, a bazillion of small biological details that can never be properly emulated with surgery, like gait, aging, so many many details built around the fact that women get pregnant (it affects almost every aspect of their biology). Trannies can't emulate everything without fucking themselves up. There are also differences in thinking. So many, that articles on the internet (not all credible of course) almost form a genre of their own. People just love to compare genders in random areas. People have a keen sense for gender difference and trannies can't keep fooling others forever. They'll be found out. Not to mention that the goal of fooling others that you're a girl is itself out of line with actually wanting to be a girl. (rather just wanting the benefits of being seen as one). There's also something else that I can't really explain, the purity thing I mentioned. I guess it's just the simplicity of a woman being being a woman. A tranny has to take a bazillion different aspects into account when trying to pass, but an actual woman doesn't have to worry about anything, she just is one. Simple as that. She can forget her makeup, she can be ugly or have some masculine features. It doesn't matter, at the end of the day she's still a woman, while a tranny loses sleep at night worrying about those things.
No. Why?

Attached: Alerte!.png (600x600, 343K)

I just used it as a synonym of outcast. Someone society hates for what they are (and I mean real society, not a bunch of lgbtquwbqdq+ circlejerking redditors) I'm sure psychopaths can't form deep bonds either. Maybe you're right about incels, but I think that's only a recent thing due to those killings. At least where I'm from a tranny will get way more hate than someone who just can't get laid. But arguments over what a "robot" is can get pretty autistic here and I think it will only detract from the main topic, so what you say is fine, user.
Replying to a harsh tone with a harsh tone is not the same as creating conflict for the sake of it, which was your original accusation against me.

Attached: Zéro.png (600x600, 341K)

This is pretty fucking pathetic of me, I can't believe I could ever fall this low but it doesn't matter anymore I guess. Aiste, you're the closest thing I've had to a friend in years, you have my undying gratitude for that. Thanks for these months of shitposting, know that when you leave your memory will be held close to someones heart. I really, REALLY fucking hope you're a single person though, your gender or mental state is irrelevant to me

Attached: 1552037988028.png (781x933, 1.2M)

The desperate attention seeking avatarfag wants to transition despite not having actual dysphoria, what a surprise. Not only is this pathetic, it's treacherous.

Fuck you Aiste. You fucking whore tranny schizo tranny. Fucking die.

Attached: images (7).png (300x250, 3K)

cringe but redpilled namefag vs cringe and bluepilled avatarfag

Aww. user I really appreciate posts like this, even though I don't think I really deserve it, since I'm not a very good person. Don't worry, I'm indeed just one loser.
>wants to transition despite not having actual dysphoria
I think the other way around makes more sense. But I don't say I definitely have dysphoria, but I can't shake off the feeling no matter what and it doesn't get better. I'm pretty adamant about not transitioning though.
Go overdose, you junkie. I hope you forever remain in your jungle. You'll never be European no matter how many posters you put up in your room.

Attached: La Raison.png (600x600, 338K)

The thing is your desire for transitioning is rooted in wanting attention from not only normalfags, but really anyone (given your avatarfagging). It's pretty gross.
>Go overdose, you junkie.
You are deserving of no sympathy.

and you'll never be a woman no matter how much you seethe over it, you tranny filth.

Attached: 1498666578168-1.jpg (604x608, 40K)

OP can't even be fucking bothered to just answer where it lives and is instead dissapointed no one gave it attention.Fuck you OP, here's your attention.

do NOT bully aiste. this board is improved by aiste posting.

But I've already told you I don't want to transition and I barely ever posted tranny-related stuff and even when I did it was against it. Did you even read any of my posts in this thread?
Yeah. I know. Did any of you read anything at all in this thread????
Yes. I'm in Norway. ffs

Attached: Concerto.png (600x600, 339K)

>22nd year

Hey we are around the same age! I was born on the 21st of July. How about you?

I'd like if any femanon could chime in and tell me if I'm being retarded with my claims about women in this thread.
Sorry, user, I'd rather not say. There's already too much of my info here. But it's not far off.

Attached: Vie de Merde.png (600x600, 344K)

Youre filth Aiste. I hope you fucking die by your own hand killing yourself for being a tranny whore. Die.

Attached: 1559870520224.jpg (640x480, 29K)