/r9gay/ - #766

taking a drive late at night edition

would you want to go on pointless car rides with your bf? if not, what would you rather do than that?

Attached: 5606ff26e.jpg (563x751, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itch.io/jam/yaoijam19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That seems dangerous
How is the driver going to shift gears without his right hand?

Nightdrives and nightwalks would be comfy as frick, I'd take either in a heartbeat.
Don't have a manual transmission and this isn't an issue!

Attached: 27.png (500x375, 271K)

>if not, what would you rather do than that
Cuddle together, frick going out
Meowbe its automatic

Attached: 1538714004823.jpg (700x700, 300K)

So when are we making our otome gayme?

I hold hands while driving a manual transmission.

Pussy.

>tfw no animal crossing new horizons bf

>pointless car rides
oh god yes, driving/walking around at night with a bf would be comfy as hell.

trannies belong in

Attached: meow.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

I want the game so bad, hate that we gotta wait basically a year for it

Attached: 93.jpg (540x400, 26K)

I'm only repressing so I'll stay here for now thanks

>no timestamp
fucking die you garbage enabler
coincidentally all those who post wojacks frogs or write 'normie' instead of the correct term NORMALFAG get the fuck out >>>/7/chan

>tmw nyo nice to meow meow bf

Attached: 1546239316657.png (500x542, 186K)

it feels dirty but i'm probably going to end up recycling 3d images a lot

Attached: 7403985613822.jpg (563x572, 48K)

>People invite me to go to pub with them
>People also hosting LGBT club night tonight
>Somehow I know I will be flaked on by the first and intimidated into leavibg by the second
Es la vida

>timestamp
you do realise that the pic you're replying to is not of the guy posting it, but of meow, our resident tripfag, right?

Do I want to live on the 3rd or 23rd floor of my apartment?

>bumble is going to get aidsed in ass

We don't care trips aren't welcome here either

If you live on the 3rd floor you're an easier target to be robbed or killed in an invasion first, if you choose the 23rd you're more likely to perish in a fire and be unable to escape

What do you anons play while nightdriving? I tend to put on sadder, more instrumental stuff like John Maus

Attached: delorean_4___night_drive_by_deloreanreb.jpg (900x715, 117K)

>invasion
what 3rd world country do you live in where the possibility of an "invasion" reaching the third floor of a 23 floor building is a reality

>night driving
Meow thinks that most of people here dont have cars or even driving licenses

United States of America lol

I think the stereotypical futurefunk/vaporwave fits pretty nicely

Attached: 97.jpg (500x373, 32K)

John Maus is great love listening to him when going on night bike trips pretty comfy. I also listen to a lot of Darkwave stuff just at night because it has a good mood for it.

Attached: 1551351175280.jpg (781x1024, 398K)

warzones still exist in the states i guess? or maybe you just need to take your pills schizo

Just play Pokemon SS in the meantime silly

>He thinks bad things don't happen in the US
Hmmmmmmmmmm

It's not the same I want comfy villager friends while I build a town from the ground up

Attached: 61.jpg (564x434, 23K)

i can recognize crime existing but a fucking "invasion" is a bit much

Chill synthwave, like Infinity Shred and HOME though I don't actually have a driver's license yet lol

Just bike bro, gotta get big thighs

>night driving and xwave
What else could meow expect from normans, walking stereotypes without own personality

Attached: 1529540464912.jpg (1200x801, 65K)

Home invasions are a thing user, sorry to burst ye bubble

Okay then you're just gonna have to play new leaf for another 9 months, that's all I can say

exactly, home invasions not fucking building invasions. your wording made it seem like some guerilla squadron is going to descend on a building and kill/rob people from the ground up of a building

tripfag, tranny, and fat. A walking /lgbt/ stereotype

walking stereotypes said the autistic tripfaggot gay NEET that posts catgirls and talks about being a meow :3 cutie while being fat acting tsun to anyone that calls him out.

Attached: 18853855.jpg (564x564, 34K)

>A house isn't a building
It just gets better lmao

Euros are so CUTE! Now you guys should kiss and make up

all it's showing is that you're living in some high crime place if this is what you're used to/easily recognize. focus on that instead
not euro

Oh, looks like I came right on time. I was one of the volunteers yesterday.
We could knock one out for this year's Yaoi Jam: itch.io/jam/yaoijam19

Attached: 1560185883027.jpg (743x1055, 829K)

T-that's my line! Y-yarou...

>Euros are so CUTE
i'm not sure whether i should thank you for the compliment or berate you for saying meow is cute

Actually I live in rural England so not really, is it fun being this wrong all the time user?

Polish people are not Euros, they are slavic monkeys

i'm not really wrong seeing as 90% of what you said came out of your ass

This post is 100% factual

Not really, you just misinterpreted and got butthurt for no reason, not sure why you are so irate over this desu, oh well.

where the heck is my rainy evening bf

Probably waitin for it to get rainy

Attached: 79.jpg (564x310, 24K)

Right here user, has it been raining a lot where you live too recently? We had like a month's worth of rain in one day or something yesterday, it was so nice

Where is my sunny morning bf?

Attached: 1376449904371.jpg (600x721, 245K)

>tfw no max hype bf

Uwu bumble senpai why are most fags that come here so dum and boring :<
Pure slavs are whiter than west, stay mad :3

Attached: 1539625448614.jpg (500x665, 170K)

Pictures like this remind me I need to kill myself before I turn 30

b-but user... :c

Attached: sad.png (576x639, 202K)

I'm new to this, how does the Yaoi Jam work? I just checked the link you posted and it looks like people are actually very serious about this, that's cool. I'm a bit overwhelmed by how talented they are though, I don't think I'm skilled enough to contribute to the same extent.

Middle age guys who take care of themselves and are healthy are top tier.

Attached: 1348442036904.jpg (900x1150, 163K)

honestly bumpfle you're the worst
ever even considering an LGBT club night
absolute worst, you should go get aidsededed

Honorary, don't worry user as long as you don't shit up the thread like the other poles you are white in my eyes.

Attached: 1550349653803.jpg (500x381, 252K)

this is a bit off topic and has potential to be lewd, i hope it doesn't go that way. but do you guys have any weird parts you just like about guys? i know some people really like stuff like tummies or whatever, but i mean something unconventional. hand holding aside, i've always found masculine hands to be pretty attractive, and a good set of lips. i know noses are another common thing people like.

Attached: 153830056.jpg (500x312, 17K)

>mutts deciding whos white
Meoof

Attached: 1537401087839.jpg (690x1024, 96K)

And no one here is going to end up like that, unless you admit to being a normalfag

More like they are the pinnacle of male sexyness, but they are actually pretty rare

Eyelashes, if a guy has nice eyelashes it's always a bonus

roasties amiright fellow gays

literally every human being on earth is a mutt
except maybe pygmies or some shit

Attached: DkcALVaUYAAtUsF.jpg (850x400, 68K)

I've always thought nice eyebrows and a lot of hair is hot, premature balding/receding hairlines in guys that are as young as 20 is fucking scary so anyone with a mop on their head is kind of based in my eyes

yup, its raining right now too and i just had to take the dog out in it

>Healthy
>Posts man smoking cigarettes
Kek

So still a mutt deciding whos white, cant expect more of normans though. Meow needs to be tolerant of their flaws!

I've always liked slender fingers and nice eyebrows, particularly fingers since they're fun to play with while holding hands

its still gotta be tummies

muscular lower body
legs in general
muscular forearms
beauty marks
rhotacism

Delicious tummies. Meant for licking and kissing.

Attached: 1540383346720.jpg (600x1067, 67K)

>how does the Yaoi Jam work?
Well, it's essentially a little hackathon for yaoi games. You get 2 months, and within this these 2 months you have to make a Yaoi game from scratch. That's it.

>overwhelmed by how talented they are
Don't worry, user, unlike most jams, this one doesn't appear to have any judges or winners. It's all done just for fun and self-improvement.

I guess we need to find a pygmy and ask him who's white then

I want to cut my arm open but I only have a bread knife

My only relevant talent is programming but I feel like there are enough autists here than I won't be needed

>female
absolutely disgusting
get that out of here

Attached: 1545430231217.png (380x511, 374K)

Why does the trip keep bringing up normies while attempting to get attention on Jow Forums of all fucking things?
I don't expect much from 60 iq polish rape babies, but come on, use your brain retard

aww, thanks user. i'd give you a hug, were it not for the fact that you're probably on the other side of the globe.

Attached: 1560177319795.jpg (530x792, 66K)

No need, in reality no one is white :3

Attached: 1559813107585.png (1280x1829, 313K)

need to be fuller than that 2bdesufam

I love body hair on guys who are actually cute, I hate daddies and barashit. It's such a sexy contrast, to have a skinny or toned boy with a young appearence but some nice fuzz on his abs, pubes or armpits.

If you want to talk about iq then take a professional test then show your score or shut the frick up u normanigger.

Attached: 1551848902733.jpg (1463x2069, 241K)

Suicide fuel. There's no room in the world for another generic ugly person

low iq rapebaby cope
p*les have no right to exist

Now the real question: muscular or smooth tummies?

Attached: 1462472335296.jpg (600x1105, 385K)

Shut up you worthless nigger, IQ means nothing and polesare euro

user don't do that :c why would you want to do that?

>People who invited me are nowhere to be seen
>Drunk identitarian untermensch also nowhere to be seen
Thanks, world.

Yeah, you would never do that because your iq is probably lower than meows and youre all talk only like all the normans

Attached: 1555708321227.jpg (1200x1703, 291K)

>posts female

>b-but its a male, he just looks like a female!

Worthless people don't deserve to live that's why, but... do you know any other way to end my life? I read that you don't fade when you bleed you just start screaming in agony and I figure starving is painful enough. Does it hurt to die by co poisoning

I didn't realize blatant avatarfagging was allowed, hm

the poles(except that one user) have no right to be in this thread, they have done nothing except shit it up and slinging retarded insults that backfire. They have contributed nothing to the world either and have no right to exist as an independent nation.