Anybody here whos dated or slept with extremely young girls? Why do you do it...

Anybody here whos dated or slept with extremely young girls? Why do you do it? Did you really care about these girls or were you just using them as cocksleeves?

Attached: 1560283449763.png (1017x644, 655K)

If they can't metoo you they just complain about who you fuck.

holy shit that article, how many angry old cunts did it take to think up that abstract shit, and as if its not a half decent idea for a celebrity to do that shit anyway

I love Leo so much. Truly based

Every one of you would be fucking teen pussy all your life if you could and you know it

>reads 50 shades of grey one time

Men are all the same!

>made the whores sign an agreement to keep their whore mouths shut
why aren't all actors like Leo?

Attached: 375sn8.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Wow they all got tricked into dating a famous handsome millionaire
How disturbing

Attached: EC6FB84C-5EF2-49C3-98FE-91EC1A069F2F.jpg (3998x2665, 1.33M)

This is what textbook definition of based and redpilled is

31 year old boomer here. Last girl I slept with was 19 years old. She was cute and pretty enthusiastic but I dropped her pretty soon after I fucked her because she wanted to talk a lot and I just wanted to play vidya.

how did you met her?
I'm approaching 30 and don't have much contact with younglings

Been there done that. I cared so much about her. My every waking thought consumed with her needs. She broke up with me after I touched her. I felt worthless disgusting and less than human i am the reason no one loves me. I am the reason I'm alone. And I own that.

Attached: cover.jpg (720x720, 110K)

you should probably stop talking like a fucking jedi you idiot

I'm not native English speaker and I'm not living in English speaking country, so my bad English is not a problem

oh, carry on then my b

I don't know I've dated a 14 year old when I was 22. And honestly I just wanted to get my dick wet and love to go younger than me normally but this was taboo so it gave me an even bigger raging hard on. But I ended up really falling for this girl. Go figure

Why are you playing videogames at 31

single handedly lowering the age of the wall, bless St. Dicaprio.

I actually was at a bar getting stood up by a Tinder date who was like 23. So I guess I looked pretty pissed off. She came up to talk to me which normally never happens.

What else would I be doing?

so you are Chad lite

To be frank that's never really happened before. When I was putting a lot of effort into it, I could generally get one date off Tinder a month. Never got laid off it, though.

Well he's in generation X. You find a ton of rich old boomers, a few rich genx, and maybe a handful of millenial or Z's that are wealthy. During his time period if he didn't go off his looks and was just looking for a girl that likes his personality, they don't want to date anyone younger than them, and want someone their age or older in their socio-economic status. His dating options for someone his age was practically non-existent since they were probably dating everyone older since they were wealthier.
It's kind of fucked up for them to sit around and complain he dates younger women when it's not like any of them would have been interested in him as anything other than a fuck boy.

She isnt blonde though she very clearly has dark brown hair, look at her roots

How tf is it Leos fault that every single female being wants to fuck him because he was in titanic?
If he had not been in Titanic he would not be a thing, and it's not his fault that women value things so much, and it's clearly his preference with younger women.
The Beach was sick and I am hoping for his fabled Akira live action remake.