Asian guy here

I wanna fuck a Nazi cutie!

Attached: IMG_1564.jpg (444x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Otherworld
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Asian men should be killed and their women turned into breeding slave for us white men.

dumbass, this bait was for me but of course you stuck your head into the gullotine.

im not interested in alpinoids.

I was here first so it's mine.

I just wanna fuck a blonde cutie Nazi girl just once in my life (maybe more if the pussy is extraordinary)

Attached: IMG_1591.jpg (549x1024, 111K)

Look at this Nazi cutie. Wearing tiny little booty shorts for all the Asian guys to gawk at. I love it when these Nazi bitches show off their tightly covered bald Nazi pussies.

Attached: IMG_1584.jpg (540x758, 376K)

i would never say something like that here, so why do you in my name

Here's another Nazi girl showing off her tightly covered bald pussy for the the Asian guys across the street.

Attached: IMG_1587.png (673x900, 731K)

my hair is this color under the sun

Check this cutie Nazi girl. So innocent. So pure. So perfect for Asian cock!

Mmmm

Can you imagine this cutie Nazi girl being brought to a disclosed area by a shy Asian guy, only to be met by ten of his super horny Asian nerdy friends. They'd quickly rip of her panties and fight each other over who got to taste her bald Nazi pussy first.

Mmm...

Imagine her being passed around, from one Asian to another, as they take their turn inserting their Asian dicks into her bald Nazi pussy. Her getting groped endlessly for hours as these nerdy Asian guys continue to cum into her mouth.

Yes...

Attached: IMG_1588.png (900x857, 1.29M)

no THANKS fren.

I'd force her Nazi bf to work overtime at my Asian company so I can drive over to their place and fuck his Nazi gf. Haha

Attached: IMG_1581.jpg (540x676, 248K)

t. some pol larper on some weird cuck fetish kick

this is better than your other threads, keep it up

I'd hire a bunch of Nazi guys just so I can fuck their beautiful Nazi wives behind their back. I would even threaten their livelihood if their wives ever said no to my horny advances. Yes, I'd make it mandatory for my Nazi employees to bring their Nazi wives to work. Then I'd tell the Nazi guys to go back to work but leave their Nazi wives with me. Alone. In my office. Doors locked. I'd have so much fun playing with their tits and pussies. I'd tell them to do it for Hitler. Be brave for Hitler. Then I'd start eating their bald Nazi pussies, making them cum ten times over before inserting my Asian dick into their wet gushing Nazi pussy.

And of course, everything would be secretly video taped, giving me the sole opportunity to blackmail them for more pussy.

Attached: IMG_1589.jpg (300x300, 33K)

youre not even asian, just some lowlife with a cuck fetish

I'd open a modeling agency exclusively for beautiful Nazi girls. I'd tell them that if you wanted to be a super model for my company, then you have to suck and fuck my Asian dick. And of course they'd do it because of their non educational background. Haha

After shoots, I'd pull them aside into a small changing closet and begin molesting their barely legal Nazi bodies. I'd squeeze every portion of their bodies. Pussy, ass, and tits. I'd quickly dry hump them whole licking their face. And after about five minutes of molesting them, I'd quickly pull away and walk out of the closet as if nothing had happened.

And as the Nazi model stepped out of the closet, I'd greet her nonchalantly with a friendly smile :-)

Attached: IMG_1580.png (654x838, 351K)

great. keep larping as an asian

Nazi girls belong to Asian men

Attached: IMG_1597.jpg (800x1067, 142K)

Mexican guy here I too want to fuck a Nazi QD

nope. and this thread is made by a pervert.

Jow Forumsasianmasculinity invaision once again. Will they ever learn?

Every Nazi girl needs to be liberated by Asian cock

Attached: IMG_1609.jpg (320x180, 17K)

probably not. theyre the equivalent of fetishizers on Jow Forums

nice incel posting bro. really helps me out

Presenting herself to a random Asian guy as a good Nazi girl should.

Attached: IMG_1607.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Christ I can't take you seriously there is just something about Asians guys trying to act all masculine and stud like that just makes me laugh

Attached: 7cca34543520e1068f397fe82c9da4af1084e381r1-370-319v2_hq.jpg (370x319, 28K)

Pol faggots and white incels getting butthurt is always a good thing.

Nazi girls love to practice baby making with random Asian men.

Attached: IMG_1608.jpg (720x480, 79K)

yup its definitely azn masculinity.
pretty pathetic imo

>says the white neckbeard cuck

Do you even have a mirror, fatty?

>Asian guy here

Fite me right now

Attached: 1546384617122.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

live shot of a nazi girl right now, right after posintg some aesthetic Asatru shit on tumblr

Attached: 1557600498616.jpg (3000x2000, 263K)

whys her facial expression so cartoony?

wow they really do post blacked? well fuck me

why dont you say everything youre saying here IRL and lets see what happens? you wont

Are you a girl?

Ttt

>cuck
>incel
>fat
>meaningless buzz word 5,000

Attached: 1559307802797.png (645x773, 11K)

nope. but it doesnt matter, this whole thread is so pathetic i dont feel like telling you off, it would just be a waste of my time.

Fite me right fucking now

add me on league and see what happens. bro tip - i wont

Nazis that use the symbols of my religions and ancestors get to die at the end of a 4 gauge. You ignorant fools steal what isnt yours while saying those who get mad about cultural appropriation are losers failing to see the irony. Using my ancestors and religion for hatred is so pathetic because you fall towards people you aren't part of and a religion you dont follow using their symbols as your own. Nazis are pathetically stupid.

Attached: TheAllFatherCommandsYouCeaseYourFaggotry.jpg (827x1114, 350K)

Your hands are typing posts your ass cant back up

nazis arent around anymore, thats an old political movement from the 30s and 40s

>my ancestors
pretty sure the Nazis have the same ancestors

Attached: download (7).jpg (268x268, 15K)

What you just said is relevant for you too, ya skinny gook. Bitches compare your dick to chopsticks. Skinny as shit and uncomfortable.

>You ignorant fools steal what isnt yours while saying those who get mad about cultural appropriation are losers failing to see the irony.

Not a Nazi, but...how is that irony, dumbass?

A person who thinks that people who get mad about cultural appropriation are losers and that cultural appropriation is an asinine concept will appropriate what they want because they see no reason not to. That's not irony at all.

BTW: cultural appropriation is in fact an asinine concept and you're a fucking clown for endorsing it even to the degree you do in your post. Clown.

Gl GO HOME

Wut? Sorry, I don't speak cucked chink.

my ass can back it up. what am i backing up? not this pointless thread, bud.

hear that, buddy? skinny as chopsticks. pack it up kiddo, youre done.

chopstick ass, cuck ass, noodle ass, azn masculinity ass nggga

AAAAAAAAAA GI GO GO GO

Attached: 1467685281272.jpg (250x250, 12K)

> go home
go home buddy

lm a robotfag, fuck off

Fuck are you replying to me for? Reply to the zipperhead.

>im a robot
>calls himself a f*g
ahahaha

well you butted into our convo too. no worries bud

l didnt even make the thread tho

I fucking love being a normalfag so much. Seethe harder, yellowman.

thats right just walk away bud. if you know whats good for ya

Merely tried to side with ya. Carry on user.

this. seethe hard enough you can upgrade to red man

I DIDNT MAKE THE THREAD I JUST RANDOMLY REPLIED TO SOMEONE!!!

Yet you're a seething asian that can't get "nazi" pussy that replies to this thread. Enjoy jerking off to cartoon girls for the rest of your life.

White incel butthurt is amusing.

Attached: 1551523677425-1.jpg (1200x1314, 1.16M)

I just showed up because the picture was enticing!!

azn masculinity rekt harder than my league opponents

oh yeah? is that why youre here, to cause stress? sounds like you just want to be a player, disgusting.

Nazi is a german abbreviation for "nationalist", so are you claiming nationalists dont exist? Im using the name they so love to fetishize and pretend to be.
Norse germanic people are not my ancestors, and for the few that are they are still misguided and fools for using the runes for their purposes. For example, look at, , the Tiwaz rune is used so incorrectly i can hear Baldur laughing from helheim. The rune is a symbol of honor and victory, and is representative of Tyr, god of Law and Justice. The nazis, fascists, alt right, whatever name you call them, are not known for any of these traits. They steal the rune of an honorable god and use it for hatredz its despicable
I agree that appropriation is not a thing, but disrespect very much is. Them using the symbols my forefathers amd theirs before them used as symbols of hatred and racism are disrespect to all my ancestors, and all my brothers and sisters of odin. They have not "appropriated it", no. They have stolen it, and used it for their own racist purposes as they cant even create their own.
You all may make whatever points you want. I will admit there is some truth to your words, but that does not change the fact that symbols belonging to my ancestors of old, meant for my brothers, sisters, and all sons and daughters of odin to use, have been stolen and corrupted by racists and fascists. This is something that is undeniable.

Attached: 9dd6052f81895d3290ec7126a11e492f.jpg (600x745, 119K)

Yeah, half of these are photoshopped. Also, I highly doubt you're a huge pussy slayer, ching chong.

brb going to shoot myseIf

Attached: 1546917976019.png (336x332, 115K)

you don't even know how to reply to the right post, how can I take you seriously?

aww dont do that :( have a kit kat

>Nazi is a german abbreviation for "nationalist",

No, it's not kek

yea nice photoshop BUDDY BOY

These are the same bitches who suck nigger dick on the weekends, when hubby at the white pride meetings

found the azn incel

Prove me wrong then instead of wasting those trips on stupidity. What does nazi mean? Oh enlightened one please inform me, id love to know.
You dont have to? Acting like i care whether you take me personally online is laughable, you could hate me but i still dont care, people make mistakes, and you so simply point out a mistake but dont respond to anything i said. Your taking me seriously is worth less than something to me. So think whatever.

why should ANYONE take you seriously

pagan user
how to get to ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Otherworld

Presenting his hand to a random white slut as a good asian-dicklet should.

Attached: 1535043176118.jpg (247x223, 14K)

Whether they should or shouldnt isnt for me to say. People are predetermined to believe and trust what they want, and push away and distrust what they dont. Very few people break this bias, so i expect to change no ones minds, but i am bound by my honor to not stay quiet. Even if my words fall on deef ears, i must speak out. Such is said in Havamal 127.

asian men are not interested in anyone except asian women

>by my honor
the sheer autism
you are a disgrace to the white race

I do not care, expecting me to care shows you foolish you are. All you "white pride" fools talk about is the white race being full of honor and pride and the jews are trying to get rid of it but yet when true honor and pride disagree with you its foolish? Race is irrelevant to me, i care not about skin color, i care about finding myself at the gates to valhalla. You spend your life screaming racial profanities and suffer in helheim while i live with honor and sit by the All father.

All Nazi girls pussies bleed for Asian cock!

Attached: IMG_1614.jpg (474x511, 42K)

You claim to have honor and pride but you've done utterly nothing to earn either of those.
You're just as cringe as atomwaffen fags and need to stop LARPing.
Second baltic crusade soon.