Was this guy a giant meme or what?

Was this guy a giant meme or what?

Attached: 1342_Mystery1_1279673143.jpg (340x340, 21K)

I bought his book the mystery method and had 3 dates in one weekend shortly after, so it worked really well for me but I'm 6'3''

Nah shit works but you realize quickly that it was you who got girls and not the advice

The show stuff was more memeing but the actual content he created is redpilled and totally works. The Mystery Method is basically not going to "seduction" first. Where a lot of guys fail, just immediately trying to fuck the girl when they talk to them. Mystery Method was about building up a stronger connection before even hinting that you'd bang her.

PUAs are extremely underrated. Feminists and normie fucks destroyed the community but you're never going to find that level of positive male self-improvement ever again. PUA community is the seed where the whole "redpilled on female behavior" idea first started. That's WHY they destroyed it.

Also those PUAs, even the most bluepilled, were about resisting societal programming and redoing your own views of yourself and the world on SOME level. That picture is a good example actually, just saying "you know what? Fuck it I'm going to wear this fuzzy hat because it's fun" not caring at all what the normies thought about it and thus becoming more interesting to people because of it.

You can probably torrent and find everything they made now, see for yourself.

Attached: davidd.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Was this guy a giant meme or what?

dunno Boy George made some pretty nice music

>9999

At least KEK acknowledges the truth.

Bumping because I want Jow Forums to be more aware of this material. I think it can help them, no matter how pathetic they think they are.

it works in the sense that he tells you a lot how the dating mechanics work and how women think, what they expect and such, which can be very different from what you were told by women/media
its really just an educational book, it still depends on you what you do with that knowledge, so in that sense is right

holy fuck its boy george

Old school PUA was good. It was incredibly cringey but it was because it was a bunch of literal autists coming up with it. What you really needed to understand was the purpose behind all of the autistic shit they were doing.

Modern PUA is more bullshit than ever. It's just people selling you $300-$1000 courses, literally saying "just get out there and be cool bro!"

I personally like GirlsChase because they got into insane detail and have advice on almost every topic and don't throw the "just believe in yourself" meme at you and ask you to buy their $400 program.

Attached: F4338D4B-4595-4DD7-A841-C05B93ED9DB6.jpg (750x920, 255K)

If you're going to end up sucking his dick for rent money, why wouldn't you let your girlfriend do it first?

Who do you consider old school and new school? Id say there is no new school, the PUA movement/industry is pretty much dead.

Feminist lied to the media about it too much. Saying they thought they were "sexually entitled to women" and "pro-rape" which is the complete opposite of the stuff PUA talks about, it talks about being the kind of guy who EARNS female attention.

BBBUMMMPPP. More positive PUA exposure is good for robots.

I don't know if there is someone like me here but I will tell you what I know. I had watched like 200 hours of RSD youtube videos + their DVD's since 2011. I read the Mystery Method and watched his videos and his tv show. I never paid for anything. So back to your question.
>Was this guy a giant meme or what?
No he was not, he is a genious how build up a system that did not exist in the past. In the past we only had NLP books with no step by step process. His biggest contribution was "group theory" where he talks about how group dynamics work. If you want to just watch pure gold material go watch Todd V (ex Todd valentine from RSD) videos and DVD's. Todd is so great that even in pua hate forums, people would say good things about him, no one would say bad things about him and his method of teaching.

Attached: DxOWj-HX4AAvPyn.jpg (819x1024, 215K)

Tf I forgot I even made this thread

This dude gets it. It's all for free online now too, the PUAs became discovered gold later. Sure I think some of them may be a little scammy, but that was the Internet back then. They, especially RSD and David Deangelo, provided some really good value and things that DO work.

Put it this way too, we have this new sexy employee at work. For the past year I've been getting back into PUA and studying more, mainly just the inner game stuff because that's what I really needed. I wasn't concerned about getting the girl so much, which I'm a virgin so that's all I used to worry about. And I've been working out, I'm starting to see results now. I'm not super ripped, just a little more confident and a little bigger.

For weeks my coworkers have been hollering at this girl and getting shot down. I come in, pull a work trip with her, basically practicing PUA stuff on her just for my own practice and fun. And you know what? My coworkers who aren't going after this girl told me that off all the dudes, all 30 plus of them hitting on her... I'm the only one she seems to take some liking too and respond positively too.

I'm not saying that to brag at all. It's like subconcious, I've studied so much of this stuff it comes out naturally around girls. That's why I want Jow Forums to look into it more. Even if you aren't trying hard, it helps...

Applying Mystery here, the other guys are failing because they come at this girl with seduction first. She's so fucking hot, she's used guys hitting on her and turning them down quickly. All the guys at work are getting pissy because she's not responding to their weak game. She doesn't even know I think she's hot, I've been keeping things casual and not going straight for seduction. It works!

How do you feel about it, brother?

Not into the whole PUA strategy but his tv show was entertaining.

Funny thing is I never touched the TV show.

I've been thinking about chopping up some of the PUA stuff and making WEBMS on particular things for anons here. I don't know how to do that though.

>Mystery Method was about building up a stronger connection before even hinting that you'd bang her.
So about being a creepy loser that gets friendzoned?

No about not coming off as a desperate loser who just wants to fuck and pretending they don't.

Old is the autism shit that op posted, Mystery and all of the other guys who made a system out of it.

New is the people like RSD and all other "inner game" types who shill snake oil and "just b cool man" classes at you for thousands of dollars.

But that's exactly what women assume you are if you don't tell them WANNA FUCK in the first 3 minutes, so I don't get it, seems like the exact opposite of what you should do.

Every woman will complain that "she thought you just wanted to be friends" if you don't whip your dick out immediately and accuse you of being a creepy nice guy incel loser yikes lfmao oof.

I tried out listening to a lecture from some PUA seminar/conference, multiple videos going on for like an hour each.

Was surprisingly decent advice that was essentially about not acting completely autistic the way a lot of guys do.

Seriously.

Even then, they know you still want to fuck them. That's why you're fucking with them in the first place. It takes a minute to figure out if she's going to do it or not. Who cares about feelings unless you're literally looking for your soulmate which I highly doubt.

Mystery was an autist who didn't want to give too much power to women, which is why he was so indirect. He was coming from the place of being the nerd who got rejected so a lot of what he did was a defense mechanism in case of rejection. If a woman didn't like him, he could say "well I just wanted your opinion anyway, I wasn't trying to fuck you lol"

After a while PUAs realized that this was a waste of time and the Chads were actually being direct so they just threw it away.

I agree and disagree though, I don't think RSD is snake oil. But I've never paid for any of their stuff, we're all benefiting for free so we can't complain about getting scammed. Take what works in reality and ignore the bluepilled stuff. Their version of "b urself" is actually authentic though. As in, not giving a single fuck about roastie or normie opinions of you and not letting them effect you negatively.

>Mystery was an autist who didn't want to give too much power to women, which is why he was so indirect. He was coming from the place of being the nerd who got rejected so a lot of what he did was a defense mechanism in case of rejection. If a woman didn't like him, he could say "well I just wanted your opinion anyway, I wasn't trying to fuck you lol"
I understand all that, but why would anyone say that's good advice in current year? It's the worst thing you can do.

Why wouldn't you be looking for your soulmate? I am, and I always get the "creepy nice guy" shit because I want to get to know the person first.

I thought Black Parade was okay

Then be real. You don't need to follow pick up advice for that.

>Then be real.
I just said I am, and that's the reaction? So I definitely wouldn't recommend being honest, being yourself, or being a decent person in any way.

>But that's exactly what women assume you are if you don't tell them WANNA FUCK in the first 3 minutes, so I don't get it, seems like the exact opposite of what you should do.

It's a trap. Women want you to filter yourself out. Those guys asking to fuck in the first three minutes make it easier for her to reject because, even if she does want to fuck, she can pretend she has higher value by rejecting advances.

>Every woman will complain that "she thought you just wanted to be friends" if you don't whip your dick out immediately and accuse you of being a creepy nice guy incel loser yikes lfmao oof.

And they pull the "I thought you just wanted to be friends" type lines because they know it's not true and were hoping you'd take that opportunity to filter yourself out too. Being direct is "creepy" if you aren't good looking enough for it, that's the black pill. Being indirect gives you a chance to build attraction that's more emotional and not physical. That's what that means too, if I get that line I tell them I was looking for more than just sex so I didn't ask right away, I wanted to see who she was -- that usually disarms their shallow bullshit.

>So I definitely wouldn't recommend being honest, being yourself, or being a decent person in any way.

Oh ok, well that's just unfortunate for you, but for the rest of us, that's the way it works buddy.

Pick up advice tells you how to be real user. That's the whole point of it. Learn some techniques to get used to the ideas of being confident and social and then take off those training wheels and be more real with who you are and what you want once you've gotten over the fear of rejection and pain.

RSD used to be good. There was a time when their "just be yourself" advice had merit. But since about 2016, they've made a huge shift from actually helping to just saying whatever the fuck comes to mind.

I had to unsubscribe from Tyler's channel because his seminars just became gay jokes and him stopping and saying "btw do you guys see what I'm doing here?" He was saying nothing valuable. There were glimpses of his bullshit when he'd say things like "daygame is just night game when the sun is out". It's obviously not. You can't pick a girl up in a grocery store and spin her around over your head. He's even admitted that he can't even relate to his students anymore and doesn't understand how a guy can't just be cool around a girl.

I started noticing their decline once they hired that fat cokehead and started shilling his social circle game, which is basically a how-to guide on creating this unhealthy, lonely, sex fueled nightclub lifestyle full of drug dealers, drug addicts and strippers/prostitutes that you don't actually enjoy being around but you use so you can fuck skinny white girls in bathrooms. The fat fuck doesn't even know how to talk to women, he just sits around coke dealers at the club and fucks the retards that hang around them for status.

I used to believe in RSD 100% until I actually went out and started trying to use everything they've taught me with women. They helped me feel good about myself and be able to speak freely with people in general, they helped me be an overall more happy person, but when it came to women, I was stuck. I could carry a conversation but I had no idea how to transform this polite, pleasant conversation with a girl into something sexual. When I realized this, I gave up RSD.

Tyler is shifting completely over to self help shit and is doing away with the PUA stuff, so that whole era is over.

>Being indirect gives you a chance to build attraction that's more emotional and not physical.
It really doesn't nowadays, it used to, I understand what you're talking about, but women are bombarded with shit from all sides now, so it does absolutely nothing.

>Oh ok, well that's just unfortunate for you, but for the rest of us, that's the way it works buddy.
All PUA "advice" summed up in a sentence.

To add, this is a bit embarrassing to admit, but I bought one of Tyler's courses when I was about 19 or 20. Hotseat At Home. It was garbage and a waste of money. I've gotten better advice from pickup blogs written by guys with 80 subscribers on YouTube. Including GirlsChase. I don't work for them but they've literally been the best I've come across, apart from maybe Todd Valentine.

If anyone wants to learn actual shit and not just the "be cool bro" "just have solid inner game and everything else will follow" nonsense, fuck with Todd Valentine or GirlsChase. Evolution Daily too. He's gotten weirdly political and won't shut the fuck up about his love for Donald Trump but he's still good. Plus, none of these guys charge you insane prices just to speak to them.

PUA doesn't cover the most important thing, and that's how to actually get and keep the girl you love. They in fact make fun of this and call it "oneitis" and tell you to just chase random girls instead.

I've been perusing PUA materals for a decade now. I consider myself very adept. Every time I've thought I've made a breakthrough, I realized quickly that there was an entirely hidden level of this knowledge yet to be discovered. I am literally an actual wizard at this point because I can get any girl and Ive come across other novice PUAs in public and I've showed them a thing or two. What I find most interesting about this is they never actually can figure out what I'm doing. Getting women goes much beyond the basics. You will hear many parroting things such as peacocking, prizability, reframing, negging, etc. All of these things are merely steps that can be taken and are totally unnecessary I've found out. Pretty much everything that is taught is repackaged and rebranded. It's all the same concepts. Rarely is something new discovered. I know a lot about this subject and much of that information is unorthodox. Ask me anything.

Attached: 1560205907352.jpg (729x1439, 407K)