Is it possible to go back to highschool at age 28?

is it possible to go back to highschool at age 28?
i dont mean as in getting my diploma, i already greaduated, i mean frauding my age and going back in to live the highschool life i didn't get to live, what are my chances? im planning to get a hair transplant next month (already made a deposit) and gymmaxx hard these next few months, then i could start in september.
since i have more social experience, i could be the Alpha Bully of the classroom, and dominate the other kids in social situations, and have the time of my life.

problem is i need a bunch of papers to sign up which i obviously dont have, maybe the best method is to just walk in on the first day and sit down on some random classroom and try to wing it with my charisma

Attached: class.jpg (290x174, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vibe.com/2018/05/a-25-year-old-man-lied-about-his-age-to-play-high-school-basketball
myanimelist.net/anime/30015/ReLIFE
boingboing.net/2014/08/08/gweek158.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just become a teacher. You'll be an authority. Some girls will fantasize about you at night, if you're charismatic enough, even the really young ones. Can you really already feel the power of putting the chads to their place? If you're smart, you can lay the legal ones, but be careful playing this game. I'd suggest teaching at college instead.

you need a degree for that

yo wtfffff are you high???

my man said 28 nigga wtf is you doin??

i need to relive my youth somehow and my time is running out...

Are you brown?

Go to Germany or Sweden and claim you're a 14 yo refugee child. They literally put 30 yo sandniggers in schools.

this is the saddest thing ive seen in a long time, user thank you. why would you EVER want to go back to highschool? Everyone will know you're older than you say, and being around teenagers, what the fuck that'd be the most annoying thing you can possibly imagine. this is some mega gay shit bro. And what happens if you make a friend, you're still gonna be an awkward creep.

Just go to college with a GED.

i read a little about the schools they put refugees in, they are basically "problem schools" full of adult men pretending to be teenagers, real teenagers are sent to separate schools.

you could probably get away with it for a day or so early on if you looked the part. you finna get found the fuck out though.

i don't want to go to college, I want to go to highschool. I want to form a band, practice in my garage, tell the other kids my parents are working overseas, host massive parties like in teenager films and so on

You can do ALL those things at college with people that are actually probably worth talking to. Do you really want to bant with a bunch of teenagers that havent seen the real world?

Whats so bad about college though? Its with people your age and you'll feel inferior to them, so you want to be in highschool where you are more experienced in life making you superior to everyone else?

You need a therapist AND a psychiatrist bro.

Attached: avin a laff.jpg (720x366, 53K)

>Its with people your age and you'll feel inferior to them, so you want to be in highschool where you are more experienced in life making you superior to everyone else?

yes this is exactly what I want, whats so wrong about it?

Don't do it OP
vibe.com/2018/05/a-25-year-old-man-lied-about-his-age-to-play-high-school-basketball

Attached: playing-pretend-gone-wrong.jpg (697x1077, 166K)

also i dont know what the difference between those two is, i thought a psychiatrist is like a therapist but more expensive and with more credentials.

You'll never achieve your hapiness that you so long desire doing that.

what should i do then?? im unhappy about my lost youth

a therapist talks with you trying to make sense of your thoughts and reasoning. They also converse with the psychiatrist that is able to prescribe medication to help alleviate the stress on the brain that makes you think certain ways.

Im not even being mean or judgmental right now, but its worked great for me and i seriously think that if this isnt a troll you should get a referral from your doctor to receive a psychological evaluation and gets some help. for real man, i understand that ideation and action are different, but if you actually think that your plan is viable then there could be something wrong with your thinking. Its alright to reminisce about being in highschool and think of things you could have done better but that time is gone man. Shit i didnt even graduate and i have dreams that i went back but id never even think about trying to.

Have I got the thing for you!
myanimelist.net/anime/30015/ReLIFE

pretty sure you'd be doomed from the start OP

>myanimelist.net/anime/30015/ReLIFE
not OP, but damn this kinda hurt to read that synopsis. Its literally EXACTLY like OP...which makes me wonder if this all is a troll. Though, its not the first time ive seen someone with this idea on here.

This nigga did
boingboing.net/2014/08/08/gweek158.html

You're way too old bro, it's never gonna work.

i appreciate your effort in typing this out. to be honest, i've thought about seeing professionals before, I can't keep putting it off forever, i will try to get a consultation soon.

looks cool i will look this up, ive seen series like this before, but with the protagonist being turned into a girl

good. Everyones problems are different and it takes time to figure things out, but thats their job. They help you help yourself. Im not saying theres anything wrong with you, but some thoughts just arent healthy if they hold you back from anything. thanks for reading user.

everyone who don't hate school fanatasize about coming back

it's pretty normie dream OP

there are movies with these, with police in disguise and shit

>hold you back from something better*
is what i meant

I'm the same age and feel just like you OP. But I think no matter how much we try, our brains are fried from a decade and half of wanting and longing. It's to late for us and best to just move forward.
Also watch that anime ReLife. It's really good and will hit you hard.

I want a second chance too, OP. I'm 30, but I look really young. I think about faking an ID, pretending to be 20 years old and go back to college

This could make a really interesting anime.
The protagonist is an adult man with OP's idea of reentering HS in disguise. He succeeds, but discovers his school has only other similarly minded men pretending to be kids to relive the school days. The show is them having all the high school antics with a twist of adult drama.

Grown ass men wearing school uniforms. Funnier yet, the teacher is a female, younger than the "teenagers", and the main character wants to date her but is just a puny student. He is divided by an internal conflict of wanting to quit to be a responsible adult at her level but losing contact, while also wanting to be the best student in the school (academically and in the social hierarchy).

Attached: index.jpg (277x182, 11K)

is that really the premise of cromartie high school? I never gathered that.

I believe not, just picked a pic to illustrate the post. I know nothing of this anime.