This thread is for certified cyborgs only. This means you are not accepted by the robot community...

This thread is for certified cyborgs only. This means you are not accepted by the robot community, nor can you establish lasting relationships with normal people.

What did you devote your life to? What are your plans in life? Any non-work related projects you working on?
Shortly, what's up?

Attached: ZJ2Ifl9.jpg (1680x1050, 65K)

I'm moving across the country for graduate school next month. Going on a mini-road trip in the meantime. First I'm gonna see a friend who I used to like, which is going to be painful. She's an 8/10 whereas I'm barely 4/10, and she has a boyfriend now. But then I'm visiting a 3/10 who will definitely fuck me if I want to but idk.

I joined the army. I'm working on owning a rural type life though, that's the plan at least, and I have quite a bit of money saved up for it. All I need to find is a good woman. I'm so damn desensitized to everything though I cant make any real connections with people, and I'm only getting older. God, when did I become so fake?

If it makes her happy, why not fuck her? Everyone needs sex every now and then, lest you become a feminist, or go insane.

Attached: 1549724950797.jpg (640x800, 53K)

>what did you devote your life to
nothing, wasted every single minute until now

>what are your plans
I have no fucking clue
hopefully my self-destructing tendencies will land me in a hospital bed with terminal cancer or something of the likes before I hit 40

>non work project
I kinda got back to drawing every now and then, sadly I just can't discipline myself to really get into it so, w/e

Marine Corps. I live for my career, by and large. Don't have much else to go by; never had sex, no plans for a family, don't have much for me back where I'm from.
VUltimately planning on seeing how high up I can get, I guess. Outside of that, I'm trying to get more into drawing, and I've been writing something on and off for about a year now.

Sup, 11B or?

Attached: IMG_2944.jpg (576x546, 51K)

Is Higgus a cyborg?

Attached: 1559672269760.jpg (792x594, 52K)

Higgus is most definitely a complete autist

That isn't the question, I asked if Higgus is a cyborg.

a complete autist cannot be a cyborg. Being a cyborg requires a minimum amount of social finesse.

but he gets internet girlfriends easy

who are you to say Higgus isn't a cyborg? I think you're the autist.

discord girls (boys) don't count

Welcome to judah slowtorture fartgas insanity prison. A reminder:WE LIVE INSIDE A SLOWTORTURE SNEAK GOY CONTAINMENT ZONE PUT INTO EFFECT BY BARRACK OBAMA AKA OBONGO THE NIGGER CYBORG DAILY ANY CREATIVE THOUGHT GETS VORED/SUCKED UP INTO A HIGH DEADLY NIGGERS ANUS THE GOY MASSES DROWN ME IN FART NEURO GAS WHICH IS PERFECT FOR JUDA SLOWTORTURE DEBILITY TREATMENT TO SLOWLY ERODE MY HEALTH AND ADVANCE THE FINAL JEWISH UNKNOWN PLAN, THE UNSPOKEN CONSPIRING YIDDISH DEGENERATE WORLDWIDE HERPES SPREADING SELF DESTRUCTOID HEBRIONIC PLAN NAMELY THE X TREME EXTERMINATION OF REAL HUMAN BEINGS I AND SUBSEQUENT TOTAL WORLDLY ZIONIZATION MY SUSTENANCE TOO IS NOT LEFT SACRED AS A MICROSCOPIC CAPSULATED APEOIDIC LACTOCOCCIC
NIGGERILLA COMES INTO MY PRESERVATUS AND STARTS SHITTING EVEN MY OWN BLOOD IS NOT SPARED FROM THE DEADLY SLOWTORTURE JUDA FART PROJECTION DAILY MIND AND BODY ARE TESTED BY INSANE JEWISH BRAIN EROSION AND MIND CORRUPTION THAT NOT EVEN SUPER MEGA BASED GOYIM LIKE HITLERION COULD WITHSTAND AS IT IS WELL KNOWN TO ALL REAL HUMAN BEINGS THAT ADOLF HITLER AKA INSANE GERMAN RETARD NIGGER MONKY BABOONOID JUDA AGENT WAS FARTED POZZED GASSED AND MADE TO DISADVANCE THE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE
IF YOU RECOGNIZE OR THINK BUT BELIEVE AND KNOW THAT REAL HUMAN BEING IS ABOVE YOU PROCEED AND DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE HEBRIONIC KABBALISTIC YIDDISH YUDA KK NOT KULT AIMS TO ACHIEVE AND BREAK ME OUT OF MY SLOWTORTURE FARTGAS INSANITY PRISON
FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A WHITE FUTURE
EVEN THE SUPER ADVANCED MEGA SCIENCE LASER MIND BEAMS OTHERLY DENUNCIATED AS THE GENUINE INSANE IDIOT DELUSORY APPARITION NOW SERVE TO SET MY REAL HUMAN BEING CONTEMPLATING APPARATUS INTO A CONSTANT STATE OF NIGGERLY TUMULT AND SELF PARADOXICAL DESTRUCTION RENDERING ME, A. WYATT MANN, UNABLE TO COUNTERACT THE WORLWIDE BEFORE NAMED INSANE HEBRIONIC YIDDAIC YUDISH KABBALA !
-COURTESY OF DJIBOUTI HITLER BLACK HEAD MAFIA

You don't write the rules for this

I used to be a robot, then I got very into this nihilistic and self-destructive drugs & noise music & dressing like a weirdo type scene, then in my mid 20s I decided to ditch that all, get money, live a "normal" life. After that, it felt like my life was hollow. I met a lot of people and didn't connect to any of them.

Seeing a therapist lately, he's like, you reveal almost nothing about yourself because you're ashamed about your past and interests, which is accurate. He's been really helpful. I've been going out and meeting people and having a good time more. All I like is having unpredictable converations and indulging my autistic curiosity in various obscure shit.

I am unwelcome by robots cause I'm too crazy for them. I'm a troublemaker. I binge on drugs, fuck hookers and fight. Robots are too bland. We're both unloved, but I break shit instead of playing vidya about it.

I can keep a normalfag facade tho. I'm fit, good looking, in a good career at a good university and have sort of common sense. I've got laid and even had a gf once. Every now and then I get invited to a party or a social event.
I got no idea where people like me are. The ones who arent normalfag not because they are awkward and shy, but because they are too insane for normal people to get along with.

Btw I met some robots from here. Always wanted to do that. It was awesome at first but now that I know I dont belong even with the people from this board, I feel mora alone than ever.

I'm an infantryman in the us army, just trying to get that next promotion and get through my 4 years. I don't have any defined long term plans beyond getting some kind of career down the road that doesn't require 80+ hour weeks or getting up at 0300 to do the bend and reach in pissing rain.
Outside of work I'm trying to learn guitar and reading Augustine's Confessions. Pic somewhat related.
sup militarybros.

Attached: 79b.png (1219x1167, 164K)

join the pog life user, it's much comfier

I wish I could, but I've only been in a year.
What's your MOS?

>What did you devote your life to?
Apathy and Underachievement
>What are your plans in life?
I really don'y know yet
>Any non-work related projects you working on?
I'm working on learning the guitar. I can play 1-2 songs okay. Practicing Heart-Shaped Box right now

have fun with your e-boyfriend

>What did you devote your life to?
Nothing. I grew up rough and joined the army. Met the best woman and got engaged. Kinda strange how things can be going so good and still crumble all the same.
>What are your plans in life?
I don't have any anymore. Probably just going to drink until it kills me.
>Any non-work related projects you working on?
Getting my car repaired which is going to take many months and a truckload of cash. Other than that I don't have the motivation for anything.

15U, CH-47 Crew Chief.
It's good you're taking your career seriously but dont end up that Sergeant Major with nothing but his job making soldiers lives hell. Though you are in the Marines so I guess it won't matter, since your lives are already hell. Anyway, good hobbies, better than drinking every day at least. What have you been writing? Do you read much? If so, what books? Got any favorites?

Yo. Be safe out there.

Attached: IMG-20190124-WA0002.jpg (1600x1200, 230K)

I'm on the officer side of things, so that's already my job anyways lol.
I write mostly fiction, just for the hell of it. Largely about weird alternate histories. Don't plan on publishing anything I'm writing or have written right now, since it'd take a shitload of editing, but maybe if I make something good enough I'll see into it.
I do read, but genre-wise it varies a ton. Currently re-reading the Quran (just finished re-reading the Bible recently), and I can't say I have any true "favorites" as much as just some that I particularly liked in a given genre.

Attached: 1536505647726.jpg (409x373, 45K)

I got medically retired as a SSgt in the Marines. Been out 5 years now. How is the corp these days? Have a cousin that is still in and he says it's way different than 2003 when we went in.

>what did you devote your life to
I really like guns and fishing, if that is what you are asking. Aside from that I dunno, just kind of do whatever. I like to consider it controlled chaos.
>plans in life
Fuck if I know, make things suck as little as possible and do whatever it is I want to do I guess. Navy didnt work out but my gram fell and broke her hip a few days ago, and she would have been fucked had I not been there, so I guess theres always a funny side to how things work out in the end.
>any non work related projects
Just finishing up the hours I need to get my drivers license (I am 20), family situation went from very bad to very much worse so now I am more or less making up for lost time. Basically cutting off a dead and decaying limb. Ironically I am trying to get that license not just to drive but so I can get some non odd job work to save up for schooling. Just have no idea what the hell I actually want to do yet, and its not like I can suck off of the VA/GI bill tit dick, wasnt in long enough for that. Probably going to become a techie for awhile at some cable company, I know someone willing to put in a good word for me and its not like I dont know anything about the material. But outside of that fun stuff, probably going to cook burgers tomorrow.

Someone please create a discord server where we can discuss these things bros

Ahhh I just assumed enlisted. Well sir your taste in books is pretty boring desu. Read some novels by Heinlein next time you go on FTX. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress is a masterpiece. You seem like you would enjoy it. Also cool picture of medieval Cirno.

>crumble all the same
is that why have no plans? she left you?

The Expanse is better desu.

She didn't leave me. But yeah she isn't around anymore and that's why I have no plans. Any plans I had were dashed.

I've read Starship Troopers, Moon is a Harsh Mistress is on the list.

Higgus is a cyborg. deal with it

>conventionally attractive, have no trouble hooking up
>dated a few people
>working on becoming even more attractive by working out a ton
>don't actually like most people, have trouble with long term connections
>have like 4 friends, 2 of which live on the other side of the country, and 1 of which is extremely busy all the time
>been diagnosed as a lot of different things, been on lots of meds which never helped. Pretty sure im autistic or something.

I'm still a college student and I don't really know what I'm doing. Currently an anthro major but I think I might transfer/double major with photojournalism because I'm good at photography.

Attached: 198.png (1500x2325, 1.73M)