My life goals are fucking retarded and all revolve around dressing like a girl

My life goals are fucking retarded and all revolve around dressing like a girl.

Attached: lolitanature.jpg (564x846, 121K)

that sounds like a perfect goal

in fact, why don't you dress up like one a let me see?

kik: Swoppy

hot desu, you're a faggot tho

nice try, Reiko (or is it Aero?)

That's not retarded :(

dressing like a girl is fun. no reason not to

No, this is Magnus.

You'd know if you sent me a message on kik

Check out, Ru Pauls Drag Race, you will see that many man do this as a job in entertaining. And win money, they look fabulous.

Go to Japan and become an Onnagata Kabuki actor

go to Japan and just wear women's clothing, people there just do that

Does this still work if you're straight?

Of course! Its the best part of it. Youre just an entertainer and win money in the process if you do it really good. Most of them are gay but it's not weird for a straight male to do it.

I was kind of hoping the girl I wanted to buy a dress might kind of be happy about it enough to put out. She looks pretty and girlish and what not. Is this retarded enough to fit this sort of thing or should I really change my life priorities here?

get out trap

Buying a girl clothes as a gift is a bad move unless you are already dating or deep friendoned. Nice quality clothes are expensive, and women tend to be pretty picky about style and fit so it can feel overly familiar.

If it doesn't fit or it's the wrong style they can try on other ones while I ogle them and pretend to be annoyed waiting around while they get changed.

Yeah but she knows the only reason a man would volunteer to come shopping is he loves fashion, loves her enough to put up with it, wants to look at her in it, or wants to buy her affections. Like if you're actually dating and just havent sealed the deal yet, it could come across as really sweet, but if you haven't established this is a romance, wait til later

I just want her to look nice when I fuck her. Maybe I was understanding the pretend to be annoyed part.

understating*, but it can come off as understanding. if that works. are you sure this isn't retarded enough?

Is this the same lolita crossdresser I see on here all the time?

The image or OP?