Why did she stop talking to me?

why did she stop talking to me?
i didn't even do anything wrong

Attached: 1544731027943.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Don't lose your way. Orginalo####

>i didn't even do anything wrong

Snort

she just got a better toy, don't feel bad about it, all women do the same

Attached: 1529394488666.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>why did she stop talking to me?

ch-chad?

a friend introduced us, we quickly hit it off
i got her # and even though she was a little dry she put effort into the convo, typing paragraphs at times
then yesterday she just basically stopped reading or responding to any of my snaps

Attached: 155891127378.jpg (612x552, 49K)

That sounds like the more she got to know you, the less interested she was. So the long conversations actually worked against you. You might have been better off with "U up?" or "Hey".

that's how I always started it.
the strangest thing is the last thing she sent me was "hey, what's up?"

Attached: 1523042395172.jpg (808x805, 177K)

>how do I blame the male in this situation, while moving the goalposts to ensure that he is always in the wrong?

That's all women user. I speak to this girl who just strings me along until she hits a dry spell, then comes to me for attention. She probably just found a new guy to scratch that itch.

Take it easy. Maybe shes busy. When chicks get overwhelmed they ghost. Text her in a week.

you did one thing wrong, which was the biggest mistake you could possibly make. you weren't chad. you weren't the best possible option available to her at the present time. you weren't the best, which gives her no reason to stay.

10-4, thanks user

i chat with some girl and she only replies 2 or 3 times per day. when i suggested her to stop talking she refused and wrote how cool i am and that she didnt want to lose me. after that conversation she still ignores my messages for hours. wtf? i dont really care but this completely irrational behaviour makes me feel anxious a bit

YOu're a CREEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, YOU'RE AAAAAAAAA WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIRRRRRRDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOO

>i didn't even do anything wrong
that means you are boring
she wants someone who can make her excited, make her feel as a woman

Because she was never interested in you.

Attached: 1551245809353.png (819x827, 16K)

Brand new backstab, need a catnap...
Brand new black mask in my backpack...
Drain Gang Rainman, I will be back...
Just two setbacks from a relapse...

hey next time why not actually stop talking to her
cause it just sounds like whiny emotional behavior and the fact that you kept doing the same shit after she replied just reinforces you as weak/desperate in her mind

Could just be lack of energy
I've been leaving people on read recently just because work drains me

1. You either were too clingy or she's just playing games
2. Irregardless of the answer, stop texting her, stop snapping her, etc.

If she wants you, she'll take the initiative and reach back out to you. Don't be a desperate beta bitch and crawl after her. Chances are you're in high school and she's just a dumb immature broad in which case you're not missing out on much and need to go with the flow.