Are women able to adjust back after experiencing a huge cock? redpill me on this

are women able to adjust back after experiencing a huge cock? redpill me on this

Attached: 1544950448287.jpg (719x960, 91K)

the tightest pussy ive ever fucked was the mother of two kids
i have no idea how she was able to squeeze two brats trough that bottleneck

>are women able to adjust back after experiencing a huge cock? redpill me on this

Not really. If a girl has had really big cocks before, that's the new normal for them now. If you have a small cock, it will feel lame to them, like you're just using your finger.

what is a c section

original

No, they will always have an "empty" feeling
I call it the phantom cock syndrome

Is 8"x6.7" huge? I want to know if I owe you guys an apology.

That is slightly above average

>slightly
Fucking where, dude

she didnt have one, thats why it was so surprising, she didnt use it in a while so maybe it just de-streched in those years?

I have fucking ED and my ex still texts me trying to get back together every now and then. It's more than just penetration unless she's a size queen. One of the guys at work told me he has a 5 incher with no girth and he's had repeat lays and never been laughed at or gossiped about.

9.25" is pretty much the average now. You're way below the line, and should probably give up now before you embarrass yourself.

>had sex
GET OFF OF MY BOARD YOU FREAKING NORMALFAG

Attached: 1556405248885.png (515x525, 464K)

hnnnggg i like those booty shorts

>Flexing on an anonymous internet forum to virgin autists
OR
>Larping for the epic troll on an anonymous internet forum for virgin autists

Sad!

ye it is in comparison to me at 8"x5.4"

What is 8"x5.4"?
I know one of them is length don't know which also what is the other number?

circumference of the penis

It has more to do with sexual partner sin general than size. The more sexual partners she has the more she can compare one partner to another. A woman who has sex with one man will always be more satisfied with sex and marriage than a whore who has had several. The "muh dick" is only a side affect of the bigger problem, sluts; and worse yet the men who create them by sleeping around.

Oh NO! She'll have more information and is thus therefore more likely to realize I'm a dicklet who is bad at sex!!

Is your point literally that if women have sex with several men then they're more likely to realize how shit they have it with you? Just get a dick pump and do some cardio mate.

>having sex with a non-virgin
do you have no shame?

Attached: dziewica vs roastie.jpg (780x958, 86K)

Normally if you fuck a girl she will want more even if you have a small dick. She wants to keep her guy numbers down and would rather keep going with one guy because sex does her make her feel for you, at least sexually. Conversely it is very difficult to get that first fuck, in fact if you haven't done it after a while from meeting, you're dead.

The real secret is if you eat her out well. There are guides online. She will do anything for a guy who does that, not that I'd know personally since that's fucking gross, but I'm told, eating pussy well is the way to get her coming back to you despite any obstacle

Attached: riots-fire-2_1967399i.jpg (620x388, 45K)

lol >dick pump
the cardio only helps in building test and getting frequent and harder erections.
this. but only because good dick is hard to find for most women. most men don't know how to fuck and dominate in bed.

Lmao this dude fucks, nothing

How did you become a professor at such a young age? You must be a genius or something.

To be honest if they have really good sex that will have a serious impact on them. They will remember it for a long time. It's likely that the inclusion of a big dick would enhance the experience, no need to be bitter over it, mate, if a lad is lucky enough to have a big dick just wish him well and move on. There's plenty of room for you to make your own path, if you get good at sex there's no need to worry.

There is no cause for alarm with a small dick, if it works you're good to go. I've said it here before in another small dick thread; lesbians don't even have dicks and they manage

dunno, I'm the one stretching them out usually so it doesn't really matter to me.
don't actually have a lot of sex because I'm on here but still..