What do you not get about women?

What do you not get about women?

Attached: 1408908969148.jpg (1800x2466, 289K)

Their constant mind-gamery, indirectness, refusal to take responsibility, essentially complete cowardice. I don't get how men can stay "straight". Think with your brain and not your dick for one day and heterosexuality crumbles.

How they can coast through life simply for having a vagina and tits and ass. In all, women have to worry about three major things: periods, childbirth, and being physically weak. The first thing is becoming less and less of a problem with each year, since birth control can reduce most of the negative effects of periods and even improve mood/skin. Basically a cure all for women, which is why they want it so badly for free. The second thing is basically a non issue because women are not expected to have kids anymore. They can do literally whatever they want and get praised for it. The third thing is sorta valid, but men are statistically more likely to be killed, robbed, or assaulted anyway. Women are afraid of men but also obsess over the attractive ones, even if those men show red flags for abuse and aggression.
One reason why I am so disillusioned with women my age is because of my mother. She is basically the opposite of every woman nowadays. She is smart, hard working, strong (mentally), physically fit (she works out 4 times a week, consistently), and ambitious, while also showing kindness and veracity. What's crazy is that women cannot even check off more than 1-2 things on this list.

Attached: I genuinely hate my life.jpg (960x716, 200K)

Why I'm never going to be one

apparently women talk to their friends in vivid detail about their sex lives. i dont understand that at all. if you have a gf and that girl has a best friend, that best friend most likely knows very intimate details about how you and your gf fuck and what your dick looks like. that's just beyond fucked. guys do not talk like this with each other.

The pussy. It's like solving a puzzle inside a slimy glove. I just can't care for it.

Women gossip and overshare everything. That's why they never say what they really feel, everything is a polite facade. Men have a hard time walking up to a person they hate and acting like they are friends. But women can do it very easily, just like they can produce crocodile tears at a moment's notice. Ever wonder why female friend groups are constantly enveloped in drama and backstabbing? Same reasons

its really gross. why the hell would anyone want to know about how their friend fucks in detail? what the fuck is that? thats just gross, i dont want to picture any guy friend i know fucking, thats gay as fucking hell.

Yes, the mind games, always playing with my head. They have no idea how much that can frustrate men sometimes. It's like they want men to be confused sometimes.
They never speak their minds and always think people are against them or are mad or sad or something. They also love to beat around the bush when we talk about literally anything and nothing is ever straight to the point.
Not to mention their love of "the chase" when it comes to romance. Lots of us guys hate that runaround shit but will put up with it because we like the person.

>They have no idea how much that can frustrate men sometimes
i'm certain they know exactly how much it can frustrate us. they get away with it because, well, they can.

Why they like BBC & why they vote for their country to be run over by rape hungry barbarians

I had such a crush on her.

>What do you not get about women?

there's nothing to "get"

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

How they're supposed to be cunning but always mistake insecurity for confidence. Loud mouth breathers that flail their arms around get all the bitches but shit themselves if ever forced to confront themselves.

Just how fucking duplicitous they are. Nothing is ever straightforward with them. Everything is bullshit hints and coded behaviour. Example: Last "fembot" I spoke to pulled this shit. She'd go ages without speaking to me unless I spoke to her first and apparently that was her way of gauging whether or not I was interested in her despite the fact she admitted she was interested in me. Women avoid honesty like they avoid responsibility.

Sexuality is essential to the female psyche. They use it in all their frames of reference. So many femal artists only paint vaginas.

the truth is the only time this shit doesn't really apply is when she considers you a catch, which is basically a chad. she'll do anything and everything if you she considers you that.

I don't get their obsession with height.

>A tall man makes me feel safe.

Really? Do you have any idea how easy it is to dominate a lanky fuck unless he's far more trained in fighting than you? 95% of tall people don't know how to use their range to their advantage and can't coordinate well overall.

Also, there's no end to legends in the UFC or fighting overall that are of manlet length. (McGregor, Mayfield, Iron Chandler, Bruce Lee, Pacquiao, Eddie Alvarez, etc. etc. etc.)

It's like women are as simple as the animals you scare off innawoods.
>He long body. He danger.

If they were betting in the UFC they would go exclusively for range every single time and go broke in no time.

shut up shorty

Is affection of any type an original comment?

Attached: 1546672756725.jpg (800x600, 58K)

im 6'3 and lift 135/185/225/315 for reps, not a fat retard, and women dont give a fuck about me

Everything.
they are like a different species