Do femanons hate trannies?

Especially ones that hide behind cute anime avatars.

Attached: La Relève.png (600x600, 342K)

I take it on a case by case basis, obviously. I don't get the blind hatred of a group.
I'm for trans rights, but I think if you're over a certain age or are too masculine to pass, you shouldn't be trans. And if you have a male skeleton you shouldn't be in womens sports.

no matter what stupid bullshit you do and pills you take, you will always be a faggot crossdressing as a women.

Attached: yukinoshit.png (513x611, 475K)

Mtf and gay men hate women because they know they can never become women. I feel bad for them.

Schizophrenic fembot here, yes we do indeed hate trannies.

Alright, do you realize that most of us only hate you because we can barely go half an hour without you creating one of these dumbass threads, never offering anything interesting besides mediocre avatar-fagging? At this point I'd advise learning to code a script that automatically creates a new thread and auto replies rather than having you waste your time doing it.

What would you say is the thing trannies misunderstand the most about being female? I think they just focus on looks mostly and fooling other people with them.
It's not about myself. I'm talking in general.

Attached: Thérapie.png (600x600, 342K)

You know all of these replies are robots larping right? This is the worst place to ask a question like this

we pretend to be accepting of everyone, but behind your back we hate you, you are disgusting freaks and creeps

Reddit is full of npc tranny lovers

Women don't use r9k.

Attached: 1557436192246.png (650x650, 10K)

>4channers aren't just as npc

I don't really care. It's your choice but it's fucking gay.

wrong. but if we told you it would derail the thread instantly.

Misunderstand is not the right word. They are mentally ill and actively disregard basic biology by making shit up.

good thing dysphoria isn't basic biology and those who treat it have medical degrees

There is a set amount of hate for trannies. The more women hate you, the less men do.

Attached: 1559577802079.jpg428377404.jpg (871x960, 108K)

Youre both males faggot hahahhah

What about someone who hasn't done anything to damage their body? They're just depressed over it. Maybe they're delusional. How do you convince them that being female isn't going to fix their problems?

Attached: Oeil.png (600x600, 341K)

By convincing them that life itself is a problem with only 2 possible solutions
>the rope
>deal with it and wait until you die

I was by a fjord today. One of the most beautiful views I've ever seen. And it made it so much worse. Don't you think it's weird that people have to suffer like that when such beautiful places exist? It's like a spit in the face.

Attached: Blanche.png (600x600, 329K)

>What would you say is the thing trannies misunderstand the most about being female?
it's not a choice

reminder fembots hate tranbots because they're cuter and more trad than them

Attached: 1559362691241.jpg (960x935, 64K)