Have to start an 8 hour shift at my manual labor job in 30 minutes

>have to start an 8 hour shift at my manual labor job in 30 minutes

Attached: 800px-Wagecuck2.jpg (800x502, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-0Xh3Ab0Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can premature ejaculate in less than 15 minutes

Attached: 92384934.gif (500x500, 311K)

Sounds rough user, I'm also wage cucking, but I do early morning stocking
>shifts start as early as 4am or as late as 6AM
>work anywhere from 4-8 hours a day
>no customers since it's so early and store hasn't opened
>usually get to leave before store opens so no interaction with bitch brainless customers
Only form of interaction is with coworkers, but we all know what we're doing so we don't need to talk much. It's top comfy my man.

good ole modern day slavery

Attached: 1558976981894.jpg (899x1037, 144K)

I would gladly dig ditches in the hot sun so long as my co-workers didn't judge me and try to get me fired. I will never get a job because I just know that the norms will try to sabotage me because I have autism.

I work night shifts in the back at walmart. I'm on my feet all day moving shit but it's an ontario walmart and they have pisspoor cameras so stealing beer is super easy

this guy doesn't have to do any of that. you can be neet too.
youtu.be/O-0Xh3Ab0Q0

I'm 4 hours in my night shift at local hotel. It is THE dreamjob about 50% of the time, the other 50 not so much. By the way, 99% of "people", or as I like to call them, vermin, who book at hotels and nag for every little small thing and have the nerve to leave a bad review after I bowed and served them like a good little cuck are the absolute, purest scum of the earth and I wish death, pestilence and famine upon each and every one of them. Curse them, their children too, and their children too, for 50 generations.

Attached: 1558900929106.png (136x102, 22K)

I know how that feels user. I wanted to kill myself this morning because I knew I had to wake up early to go to my shitty wagecuck job for 9 hours. It sucks but at least the pay isn't minimum wage I guess.

Would you rather be walking behind CHAD and his gang trying to hunt an animal and get just to lick the leftover bones because you didn't help at all?

night shift at hotels is based. do you do night audit?

Thankfully I don't, my colleagues are the ones who have to handle all that paperwork and shit. I'm mostly confined to being the one personnel available until 7am while also having to do some other nightly chores. I'll admit it's not that stressful but I'm a bit paranoid about the long term consequence of permanently fucking up a natural sleep schedule

i do 12 hour shifts overnight in an acute treatment center. it will absolutely fuck your shit up in your personal life unless you literally don't care about people who aren't also fellow creatures of the night

Less than five for me

working night shift will really fuck you once you try to leave, trust me. I loved working night shift. it was quiet, no people, and ending my day with the crisp air and sun rising was beautiful. but it's near impossible to improve your life when you're in a nocturnal state. your life basically becomes work and sleep. it's just not natural and once you get closer to your 30s it becomes harder.

I work overnights in a supermarket. I rarely have to interact with people (even coworkers), the job is easy, and I can listen to my own music.

I don't know what it's doing to my body, but whatever. I actually feel better than when I had to work days at my last job

robots would have just been killed and chads would laugh about it

My life was work and sleep while working a day job. May as well have a job I don't hate

Not that guy you're replying to btw.

Yeah it's pretty much work-sleep-work but I'm content with having some limited hours to play vidya right now, I haven't got friends but I can be sociable when I want around the occasional coworker so no issue there. It's actually not much different from when I was a neet and my routine was play-fap-sleep repeat.

I start my shift in an hour. I am a security guard making $15/hr just to walk around a construction site for 8 hours. I am alone all night.

You're not alone when you have us chief keef

Attached: x.jpg (600x658, 61K)

you're gonna be obsolete soon when the robots take over. learn a different trade

none of us on this board are alone

>need to work soon
>keep looking at the doorknob thinking about how i could hang myself on it with a belt
haha i love working!

Attached: 1535566035787.jpg (727x868, 237K)

i was thinking of getting manual labor job because i can't get a programming job. i like to exert myself so as long as i didn't hurt myself then i think i'd at least tolerate it.

Same really if aroused beforehand

Attached: furious loli guards pancakes.jpg (453x455, 43K)

I actually want a fucking wagecuck job because atleast then I'd be making money that I will use to get out of my current dogshit living situation but ofcourse I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and not even the lowest of the low when it comes to jobs will hire me and it makes me want to bash my head in with a hammer. Am I actually retarded? Is that it? How can I not get a job but literal mouth breathers can? God fuck shit

Attached: 1559890599007.png (374x667, 547K)

Got off my shift 2 hours ago, I need to vent
>Work at gas station
>Customer sees deal about buy 2 cokes, get 3rd free
>Brings me 2 Pepsis and a Coke Zero
>Scan them
>Ask me why the deal isn't in effect
>"Because Pepsis aren't Coke products"
>"But it says on the cooler door "buy 2 cokes get a 3rd free."
>"Correct, but Pepsis aren't part of the deal, it's coke products. IE, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and so on"
>my manager comes and sees what's going on
>Customer explains to him
>Manager tells her the same thing I told her
>Says to me "Oh well I'm sorry. I should have been paying attention."
>Don't respond
>"Oh so you don't care that I apologized."
>"Not really"
>"Go fuck yourself, corporate will be hearing about this.
What a dumb bitch.