Asian women ruined dating for me

I have dated 2 white women but the last girl I was with is asian. Now I cant imagine being with a non asian woman. Seeing a hot blonde bombshell does nothing for me like it used to. What happened? At this point I would rather remain celibate for the rest of my life than get with a non asian.

Attached: E522DF60-BD4F-4C56-B8C0-98EBE230F8BA.jpg (543x560, 50K)

Don't see a problem. After all, most people are Asian.

Well just date a cute asian girl.

This is what a japanese x russian girl looks like.

East asians NEED white seed.

Attached: japanese x russian.jpg (780x1229, 201K)

why are even on this board if you've dated a girl?

asian women look more boy-ish but behave more feminine than western women. basically you like trannies now

Just looks at hapa males to cure your yellow fever.

Attached: 1553042893924.jpg (648x657, 50K)

i've only dated white girls but i think i've swallowed the yellow pill and am done with whitoids

Trannies look like men. Asian women aren't boyish, they're just less curvy, but they don't look like men.
Don't you ever dare compare a pure Asian girl with a western degenerate.

Attached: yikes.jpg (623x829, 97K)

It's yet another racebait thread started by an organized discord server.

Who is behind it?

Is that why half the board is asian girl shilling? What the fuck is wrong with this board. First traps, now this. Is Jow Forums even for robots anymore?

What is even the fucking point? Spreading propaganda on a fucking incel board full of idiots who pretty much have no connection to the real world and even if they do, refuse to reveal their power level.
Might aswell search for political followers in a fucking retard hospice.

White men everywhere are taking the yellow pill. It cannot be reversed

Attached: 3D154C22-A890-4257-A2FB-03172343E646.jpg (480x476, 42K)

My guess is that since Jow Forums is known for being filled with desperate incels, whoever's posting these threads are going under the assumption that most will be desperate enough to believe anything they're told.
I'm not sure exactly what the end goal is, but I feel like it will have nothing to do with yellow fever in the long run. This flood of threads reek of glow in the dark psyops.

You know how xenophobic and nationalistic Asian countries are, right? This is going to spark world war iii.

> Jow Forums is known for being filled with desperate incels
>This flood of threads reek of glow in the dark psyops.
Maybe they just want us to have gfs and they know Asian girls are the only ones who will fuck us.

HAHAHAHAHA
Asian girls like status and money even more than white girls. Do you have any of that?

Theres a lot of nerdy white guys making 6 figures who could get asian girls with their money.

Lmao dude. I come to this board every day after work and make a few yellow fever threads because I simply enjoy bantering with my fellow anons. I like sharing my love of asian women with other bros here, that is all.

Personally, I think Asian women are more attractive than any other race (on average) because of a lower overweight/obesity rate.

Japan seems to be embracing it.

Attached: NintendoWMAF.png (943x962, 1.38M)

Blonde girls are overrated lmfao
Such a western successful psyop