Reminder to go outside and engage in strenuous physical activity to improve your mood and appeal to the opposite gender!

reminder to go outside and engage in strenuous physical activity to improve your mood and appeal to the opposite gender!

Attached: meandmyharem.jpg (693x290, 28K)

>improve your mood
Doesn't happen.
>appeal to the opposite gender
Don't care.

Lmao I already do this and women still treat me like a subhuman. And before you faggots try making more excuses, yes I shower, brush, and groom myself. I have my shit together and am not mentally ill or disabled. I wear well-fitting clothes that are clean, not anime or video game related. I have a lot of friends across a few circles, and a circle of very close dudes I can trust and depend on. I go to parties and socialize without much of a problem.
At the end of the day, I'm just ugly as fuck and women don't like ugly men.

Attached: consider this.png (470x454, 7K)

don't you want your cute girl friends to tell you how good you look and ask to feel your muscles? it'll only take a few months hard work and proper diet to see some real improvements in your life user

must be nice living in a rich country where you can just go outside with no fear of getting stabbed or shot. i bet your house doesn't even look like a prison with steel bars on the windows.

i hit the gym all chest no legs

Ran 5km today, went to the gym for an hour, still feel like death on two legs. The whole "it fixes your mood" thing is a meme.

In some cases it is, but if there's nothing seriously wrong with you it helps. What's your 5k time?

20:40, taking it a little slower than usual today.

On week 6 of Couch 2 5K. Feels good and the only days I don't want to kms are the days I run.

It helps me when I actually run. It's usually the only positive thing I do all week.

Well, i'm glad to hear that at least, user. Genuinely.

Do I really have to go outside though? I play Ice Hockey, indoor soccer, and lift at the gym. I exercise 5-6 days a week but none of it is outdoors

Attached: beerleague.jpg (1282x678, 138K)

No the activity itself doesn't have to be outdoors i just meant leave the house and get moving, home gyms are based but i doubt many people here have them

good work, keep it up. have you realised it's mostly mental yet?

>tfw have cholinergic urticaria
>tfw strenuous physical activity causes me to break out in hives

Attached: self improvement virgin.png (1386x570, 303K)

Pretty much, the jump from week 3 to 4 (9 min running to 16) was hard but I just forced myself to keep running. I know it may not help other people but its the only thing in my life right now that helps.

Thanks, hope you find what helps you too.

I think the Vitt D helps me as I would never get any if not outside to exercise

Just wait for the normalfag to tell you how you're not self improving properly or how your inner negative chi energy vibes are being detected by the females subconscious or something as equally retarded.

i hope it's not raining today so i can listen to music while i run

Then you're not doing your strenuous activity correctly

>improve your mood
I remember that helping. I forget why I stopped exercising.
>appeal to the opposite gender
I don't really want to be all that appealing yet. it does work though and they are nice to talk to

Do some exercise, it's a guaranteed move to feel better with yourself.

but he's got the worst taste in music, if i didn't know this i'd lose it