How long until this thing kills itself?

How long until this thing kills itself?

Attached: 889823_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 318K)

5 years at most tbqhwyf

He cut his penis off.
If infection doesn't get him, having a rotting hole where his penis was will make him wanna kill himself.

imagine turning your penis and balls into shredded ham, I wouldn't last a week

This, he will join the 40% real soon.

what are you talking about? they're doing just fine, they have loving parents and are fully comfortable with their decision. everyone stop hating and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

>hate
You are confused my little tranny subhuman, what we hate is that you spread your ideas like cancer among NPCs and destroy society, but we don't hate you as individuals, in fact we feel contempt sorrow for you, that think mutilating yourselves or playing pretend of being what you are not, will fix your problems.

suicide rate over 10 years is 100%

his mother is a horrible witch experimenting on her own child to convince more parents to abuse their children the same way

Parents wanted to be famous for something.
They're now famous for pressuring they're son into chopping his dick off. Don't give the oh he made the decision himself. Fuck off thats bullshit and you know it.

That "thing" has already killed itself in all ways except literally.

>they have loving parents
Loving parents don't exploit and groom their children into deranged trannies.
>if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.
Literally the thing you say to children who are to young to actually understand the complexity of real life morals.

Jazz is probably a hell a lot happier than most of the faggots on this board.
Jazz is definitely happier than the average alt-right retard or the liberal dipshit trolling him.

It would have been nice if someone had told him it was foolish.
He will never be happy.
He will look back on this when all the fame goes away or loses its appeal and realize it was just a phase and that he no longer can live with himself.

>cuts off penis and balls
>happy
okay pal

>True happiness is cutting off your own dick

What doth gender dysphoria

Well, as apposed to going on Jow Forums to REEEEEE and shit post about people and things that you're not even trying to change.
Oh my, it's even worse writing it out than thinking it. I can't even imagine how sad and angry you must be. And it probably constant too. It's your fault though, lol, so no pitty for your misery

Oh man you're real smart aren't you?

We're all sad and miserable but all still have penises so 1-0 to us

people with gender dysphoria don't want penises so moot point

a mental illness originally

I am trying to change them, I want a society where people aren't mutilating themselves, especially children

Your prescription then?

>join the 40%
40% is attempts, actual deaths is 4%. If you're gonna use statistics atleast make the effort to use the right ones

Poopoopeepee

>implying it matters since you don't use it anyway

Then maybe try something other than screeching on the internet