Want to try my own cum really bad for a while now

>want to try my own cum really bad for a while now
>jerk off and think to myslef THIS TIME I#M GONNA DO IT
>nut really hard
>no desire anymore to do it, the thought of it seems disgusting now

How do I solve the cum eating dilemma

Attached: 1560097459710.gif (480x360, 946K)

Easy solution user: suck somebody elses dick

no, because that would be GAY AF MY NIGGA

aim at your mouth when it you nuts so its unavoidable

find it hard to cum in that position, I'm only used to jerking it in my chair

this isn't a dilemma, you wanted to nut. you nutted. just clean yourself up. If you seen some of the girls I've tried to fuck just to get my rocks off, you'd be making this post except asking how do you nut at all to do this. Most girls will try to trick you into doing something like this after you nut. Just tell her to get a tooth brush or something.

Store ejaculate in fridge for later consumption when feeling horny. Perhaps put self in situation where cumsumption is necessary to avoid embarrassment (i.e. being found by family, covered in semen).

>Store ejaculate in fridge for later consumption when feeling horny
thought about that, i would have to warm it up in the microwave

I ate my own warm cum and it wasn't great, could maybe have been better if it was more gelatinous. Cooling it down would probably help for me but that's personal taste.

nut in a condom and eat it out when you're ready for round 2

Once I gushed a fountain that went higher than a Saturn V rocket and got some in my mouth.

It just tasted like warm, gooey salt water. Not completely disgusting, but not exactly gourmet either.

been thinking of doing this but idk if it would be gay or if it would be weird and if i should swallow.

>but idk if it would be gay or if it would be weird and if i should swallow
thats why its so exciting

why is it gay if you just want to try his cum?

i did it. its not hard. maybe you don't fap enough. i can cum twice within 2 minutes if i feel like it.

Anyone else's throat kinda burn when they swallow their own cum?

imagine not being able to suck your own dick

Ok lemme spare you from the disappointment, this from a guy who hates faggots and trained vehemently. I have placed my own cum and swallowed it, it doesn't taste good, it's like trying to swallow salty warm phlegm, it is hard to swallow and you may even feel yourself wanting to vomit, trust me it is disgusting and pointless. If you're a faggot and you want to swallow your partners cum because you """love""" him, sure, fine, I won't be able to stop you, do whatever you like, but swallowing your own cum is again, disgusting and is pointless.

Cum somewhere then start a second round of masturbation, once you're into it again gulp it down. It felt nice the first and second time, since I finally had success after years of trying, but like others said it's sticky and makes your throat feel like you just swallowed mucus from a cold, I maybe do it once a year when I feel like it now. You probably want to use something disposable, I just fold a paper like pic and flush it away afterwards.

Attached: paper.png (433x309, 5K)

Ruin your orgasm so that you cum but don't feel finished. Taste it and continue jerking.

i wholeheartedly advise you against such degeneracy.

Just make sure nobody could smell your breath after that.

before your thread gets archived OP i am gonna bump it and give you my take on your dilemma

I had a mildly ugly deviant girlfriend that cooperated in my plan to make this possible. It was the first time I was getting head from her, prior to the act I requested that she take my load in my mouth. Instead of swallowing it, her instructions were to forcefully french kiss me to feed me the semen. Even thinking upon the act is very hot and arousing, however that "post-nut" mental neutralization is too strong.
By the time she initiated the making out after oral, in the post-climactic stupor I had completely forgotten at all what I had coerced her into doing. It wasn't hard for me to go along with it however and the plan was a success in the end.
I absolutely do not regret it to this day. I suppose I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would on a primal level in the heat of the moment, but it remains a novel fond memory to look back on. I can't really remember how my semen tasted. It was definitely mixed with her saliva.
I don't know your circumstances but if you can replicate this scenario I believe it is your best option. It is especially not gay because of the girl and it's only your own semen. Good luck OP, don't be a faggot