>take a day off from wagie
>mother asks why
>tell her my feelings
>she cries
>says she is sorry
>says she wishes she could help
>tells me I deserve better and things will improve
>says I can stay as long as I need
I think she is worried I'll kill myself. I feel bad for making her sad, what do?

Attached: 1559435974315.jpg (800x842, 130K)

give her a hug and tell her you just need some time to think. thank her for being the best mom ever. reassure her that you're okay.

feelings are for faggots, nobody really cares what you want

What did you tell her? But your mother unironically is disgusted on a primal level by you now and her sympathy is forced because she thinks she has to do it.

If you have the ability, go see a therapist

This user. A good mom is something to really appreciate

Make sure she thinks your suicidal, then bamboozle her and kill her instead

Improve for her, whatever you can change to help your feelings, do it.

>What did you tell her? But your mother unironically is disgusted on a primal level by you now and her sympathy is forced because she thinks she has to do it.
Unfortunately this. She'll never love or respect you as a son anymore, and she'll just have increasingly more brutal arguments with you that reveal the contempt, blaming you for your predicament until you kill yourself. She might be your mom, but she's still a woman.

>what do?
get back to work. only 50 more years and you can rest.

>get back to work. only 50 more years and you can rest.
But suicide is instant rest, forever.
Suicide could always be the solution.

Also, don't know what you told her, but given the reaction she'll treat you as even more of a useless child than she would otherwise.
And that kind of shit hits you in the self-esteem sooner or later.

You are one sad piece of shit if you believe this

Well, that's what happened to me. Guess that makes me a piece of shit somehow, just like when any other woman starts treating a man like shit, right?

>tfw my mom straight up told me she was worried i'd kill myself

Attached: 1551680347519.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

>mfw this thread is still up
My other siblings have been much bigger dissapointments so I think it hit her hard when she realised I am as well.
I've made it to an uncool normie level from borderline fedora tipping incel, unfortunately I don't think I can move past being uncool. I've always 'been this way'.
She has offered to let me move in until I sort shit
out. I think I'm happier in my little cave where no one bothers me. Plus in the unlikely situation I meet a girl I don't want to have to say I live with mommy.
>tfw no gf to bother me

Attached: e09.jpg (750x573, 44K)

You get out there and you start looking for a real job, or at least work for a real company. You can't mooch off your mom all your life man.

See even I'm not on this level of inceldom. Hating your mom, the fuck dude?

>told my mother I'd kill myself when she died.

she just told me to take the cats (if they were still alive) to the shelter and not to to kill them.

It surprised me, but she knows I'm a helpless retard (tested 80 iq as a child) who cannot do even basic tasks without help.

But I have a real(ish) job. I earn a decent wage.... only about a third goes to rent.

Attached: 0_IMG_20190501_214952_432.jpg (612x417, 31K)

society's conditioning (i.e. society itself) tells me to tell you that's fucked up. but it's also cool. mostly cool. from me to you that's cool.