Im gonna try this again

im gonna try this again.
all my north florida and south alabama robots here please. lets talk!! where are you from?

Attached: map-of-northern-florida-1.jpg (800x407, 302K)

Oh, sick. I'm in Mobile!

thats only about an hour from me!! do u frequent this board?

I've lived in the PNW my whole life; this part of the country seems like a foreign land to me. What's it like down there?

Attached: 1D41FE85-5638-4C5E-9C43-3A4085515744.jpg (2000x1190, 189K)

Honesty nah, just finding cheap ways to entertain myself until I buy a new computer. You in Pensacola?

ppl do cocaine and my dad literally has an alligator that lives in the pond in the backyard. its exactly what u would think

normie reeeeeeeeeeee. also yes im in pcola

i live in panama city

literally like a 2 min walk from the beach

bump oreganooooooi

I've never even seen an alligator. What does he feed it?

he doesnt feed it it just lives in the pond behind his house

Fuck panhandle fags you're not real Floridians and we hate you right after Miami cunts, Orlando fags and snowbirds.

So what's the "real" Florida if it's not South Florida, central Florida or the panhandle?

Cut out the panhandle, Miami and Orlando. I'm not talking the whole fucking area just the cities. Fucking all tourist or cuban hellholes

I mean what do alligators eat? Fish? Frogs? Niggers?

probably niggers. especially the fat ones

Whatever animal they can catch. Birds, fish, dogs, goats, bobcats, humans
t. Texan

The Tampa area is unironically the best kept secret in the country. Cheap as shit cost of living, great weather year round, minorities are segregated and know their place, not too much tourism. No income tax. Manageable traffic. Great beaches. It is really a hidden gem. I'm planning to move their within the next few years.

Keep your racist ass out of my multicultural city

Tampas one of the most mixed citys out there. Cumskins like you stay out.

Literally no one cares paco. Why don't you go get crime statistic'd or eat a bag of Takis you sorry sack of useless.

I live in alabama and its pretty cool

its like living in a subspace bubble where time hasn't moved sense the 1980s and everyone retarded

Attached: 59478859_2372002266411564_5689239405365711428_n.jpg (555x555, 93K)

i rlly dont like alabama. what part?

Tampa is a shithole, cant wait until it sinks into the sea