Please tell me I am not the only person who is "over" owning a dog

I don't hate dogs, I'm just tired of them being so ingrained in daily life.

Attached: 90[1].jpg (590x420, 42K)

I've never owned a dog and never understood why normalfags are so attached to them. Dogs are too loud, dirty, and extroverted. I have a bunch of libtard family members who have dogs and never bother disciplining them, basically treating the dog as a human and always giving in to its demands. The dog is a fucking insufferable piece of shit because of it, always jumping on you and barking, and forcefully begging at the dinner table (which of course it gets rewarded for when libtard family members give in and feed it table scraps).

I miss cuddling with dog and petting her
fuck why does it have to be this way, the only girl to ever kiss me...

Attached: KoboldRecolor2.png (693x1100, 402K)

I have to go the vet to have my dog put down tomorrow evening. He's 16.5 years old which is way older than I thought he would ever make it. His health declined rapidly over the last month and he can barely walk now, he's started getting muscle spasms and his breathing is fucked. I know it's for the best but fuck this hurts so bad anons. I'm crying and he just keeps looking over at me like he knows. Fuck this feeling, I don't want to lose my best friend in the whole fucking world.

Every time I go outside the family dog runs after me. I don't mind petting her now and then but when I am doing something like working on my car she is a pest.

When I sit down on the porch to relax she comes running and through her paws and face in my lap. Then my attention is on her. If I shoo her away she will come back a few minutes later and I don't want to be so mean she stops coming up to me.

When I finally move out I will not own a dog, or any pet for that matter. They are fun for a while, but after decades of them I have had my fill.

You cannot be a robot and hate dogs you complete ultra faggot.

Robots and dogs is like peanut butter and jelly

dogs are one of the most normalfag obsessions around

EIther bait or retarded. Dogs are literally fucking worshiped by normies. Cats are the true robot's pet.

Bruh. Cats are for plebbit fags. Dogs are for anyone robot or normie.

>Cats are the true robot's p-

Attached: IMG_4160.png (1275x676, 667K)

Have sex you autist.

Robots aren't equipped to look after themselves, let alone an animal. If you have a pet you're not a robot.

i hate how people being them everywhere now. fuck off.
dogs are a lot of work, I don't really get the payback.
have to take them out twice plus a day, so if you want to hang out with buddies after work it is a huge time sink to stop home first. can't go on a spontaiois weekend vacation without getting a dog sitter.
they smell too. and make your house smell. whenever you enter a house with dogs you can smell it right away.
dogs are nice and all, I just feel the work is not worth the payoff

you don't belong here, you don't even know Jow Forums history

I'm starting to get annoyed with dogs because of how single women treat them like children.

I hate dogs, I've never owned one of the fuckers. It disgusts me that normalfags love them so much. All they do is bark, attack people and shit everywhere with no regard for private property (inb4 hurr of course they don't understand private property, I fucking know but it's still annoying)

Attached: 1559938162907.png (429x559, 247K)

>All they do is bark, attack people

But that's what makes dogs cool.

Dogs are like NPC's that join your party and then fight for you.

Parent's have 3 dogs, a shizu and two poodles
>shizu is so old he just sits around and gets greasy until dad decides to wash his stinky ass
>one poodle is an angry little fucker who will tear your face of if given the chance
>other poodle is cute and fat but shits and pisses everywhere
and on the topic of shit and piss
>shit and piss in my hallway, now im scared to walk through it without the light on
>stinks up the whole house
>carpet is ruined by constant piss
>hardwood floor curls up from the piss sinking down and being absorbed by the wood, has to be replaced every once in a while
>dog shit is left out in the lawn, hardens and ferments, cant walk outside barefoot anymore
>fleas infest the house, not that bad recently, especially in my room where the dogs are not allowed
>money vacuum, have to get them groomed and shit
>poodles look like spiny rats and the shizu gets cut at home
>mom talks to the dogs like theyre her children bc her only child ended up as a failure and she needs escapism
>one poodle is a horny little fucker and tries to rape the little cute girl poodle all the time even though hes neutered
>mom throws a shitfit and screams about the dog rape

god i hate dogs, big dogs are fine but fuck small dogs, if my dad handed me a shotgun and said that the dogs were out back, id gladly old yeller the hell out of them

t. shitskin sub human trash

FPBP. I fucking hate dogs and dog owners.

Think again dogfucker, I'm white

>based jerry posting
Seriously, though. Dogs are loud as hell, I like cats better, they have cute, soft purrs. Or even better, get a little guinea pig or some shit that doesn't even make a noise. Get a fish and just look at it and put some flakes in there every two or three days, anything is better than hearing RUFF RUFF RUFF for an hour and a half because a leaf fell outside the window.

>anything is better than hearing RUFF RUFF RUFF for an hour and a half because a leaf fell outside the window.
My neighbor's dogs are like this and it's absolute hell.

Dogs are the thinking man's children.
But only the wolfish dogs really serve a purpose as a trainable companion. Any other dog is pointless luxury, but I like having animals around me in general.
But only those more intelligent and loyal wolfdogs really serve a purpose, and I value being responsible for something too. I once "Babysitted" a German shepard, if I get a dog then this kind.
Most dog haters hate them for dead on give away reasons that scream that they are faggots, as seen in this thread

MY dogs are like this and its absolute hell. Its like they constantly watch the windows for bullshit to bark at, then, in the worst moment possible, an eruption of dogs howling and barking blasts from the living room. Then comes my parents screaming SHUT UP at them, and it just adds to the bullshit.