How you been these past days user

how you been these past days user

Attached: 1560207445565.jpg (639x539, 54K)

Shit. Just like everyone else here.

i'm doing alright

i'm taking some vacation from work soon but i'm going to spend most of it lazing around and playing video games

i should really work towards being more productive outside of my professional life but being a useless piece of shit feels so good

Attached: 1474869160600.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

you should but to be fair "being productive" is what 99% of wage slaves on these boards say they will do on their vacation and never go through with it i say just go with it and if you do something you do something if not then keep goin atleast thats what i do

Attached: 1559591526180.jpg (600x457, 11K)

In the dark. My city got hit with what seemed like hurricane-like wind and rain which fucked up trees, businesses and power lines. Power was knocked out for the majority of the city and they had to call electric companies fron other states to help here because shit was way to fucked for the company here alone to handle.

Since Sunday (when the power went out), I've barely thought about this place. I was mostly thinking of how I was going to survive on canned food and bottled water and protecting myself from possible intruders because nothing attracts them more than neighborhoods that don't have power and therefore don't have security. Helping clean up as well. This whole thing was quite and experience.

Now our power is back on and this all feels so foreign to me now. I'm glad to be back I guess but I wouldn't mind leaving this place to do actual stuff again and be a part of real life.

Attached: 1539699437332.png (744x687, 44K)

going back to those "caveman" like instincts been there and heard of these feelings its like haveing every...first world problems if you will suddenly disappear and all you have to worry about is simply surviving it seems so simple yet its all you really can do sense everything else for the time being is gone

Attached: 1560170897047.jpg (494x468, 45K)

I've been better

Fucked up my sleep schedule over the last month. Usual bed time is like 5 AM now. Pissed that USPS is fucking up the delivery of my power bank. Already got shafted beforehand by losing out on a vinyl order from March that never came. The moment Paypal finishes the dispute and gives me my money back for the vinyl + whenever I get my power bank is when I'll go back to my normal self

I got super drunk yesterday, thankfully I didn't do anything stupid, but my stomach is still not feeling right almost 24 hours later. I think there's something wrong with me.

Nice dubs

I feel the same as you, been staying up till 5am and hating myself cause then I wake up and go directly to work

Hate my life

bad as always but this week has already started shit.
on monday i sperged out on my job and broke 50$ worth of products. nobody found out it was me, and i've been doing this for a long time but it's mostly 3-5$ products that i break. i really thought i was going to get caught this time

Attached: 1532695807913.png (319x239, 15K)

Oh, I don't hate myself at all. I have late shifts, so it's all good. I'm just normally used to sleeping by 1 AM. 3 at the latest

I'm just pissed about USPS being cunts and botching two big deliveries

This, pretty much.

I know this feeling too well. Day #12 without a job.

I went to sleep at 5AM last night, funny how close this hits.

This reminds me the only thing I have going for me is that I don't drink, or smoke. I think I've gotten off of light sodas as well

All in all not too good, but I get neetbux tomorrow and from now on they should come easier, first half of this year has been a fight. Hopefully I can find a psychiatrist soon for a diagnosis so I can get easier neetbux and therapy.

Pic not related.

Attached: 50620582_963638299589_6523033081752846336_n.jpg (429x606, 78K)

E3 happened, got excited for some games that I'll forget about until next year, until then, I'm gonna sink back into my escapism.

Attached: old.png (216x531, 235K)

>I get neetbux tomorrow and from now on they should come easier, first half of this year has been a fight. Hopefully I can find a psychiatrist soon for a diagnosis so I can get easier neetbux
How does this even happen, like unless you're physically disabled .
How are you ok with leeching like that
How

E3, does this stuff still exist?

Mostly shit now, a never ending swarm of suits with t-shirts underneath talking about inclusion and how "our community of (((gamers))) is the best there is" at least we got Ikumi Nakamura.

Attached: ikumi-nakamura.jpg (640x360, 32K)

new games are shit, no wonder retro gaming is making a comeback

It's pretty much dead at this point. They had to open it up to the public because of the loss of interest.

Not all, but most. There was a good handfull that I'm excite for from E3.
>Doom Eternal
>Ghostwire
>Elden Ring
>BOTW Sequel
>Cyberpunk ft. Kino Reeves
>FF7 Remake
there's more shit that didn't even show up at E3 that I'm excited for.
>Death Stranding
>P5 The Royal
And the hate bandwagon on cinematic games is dumb, its just a bunch of seething boomers that can't understand anything beyond a plumber punching blocks to save a princess.

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.mp4
>I swear to god if they bring him back, I'm walking back to my office! Fuck!

Anxious about having to get a job because on the one hand I really need a steady income so I can eventually get out of the god awful living situation I have myself in, but on the other hand I have no work experience and the idea of having to work in a job I know is going to be shitty makes me really nervous

Attached: 1560160968368.png (472x357, 214K)