Did Jow Forums like this game? I liked this game...

Did Jow Forums like this game? I liked this game. It's like being a high school misfit all over again but this time I can actually make cool friends and fight bullies. I'm feeling empty now that I finished it

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 160K)

I suck at it, but I cannot deny the fucking S T Y L E that shit has. Like, artistically I honestly think I count it as one of my big influences.

i bought this game like 2 black fridays ago and never played it

I hate that guy in smash, I pk freeze his ass all day

my highschool experience was cooler, i cucked a guy and got a literal makoto gf for years, while working and a department store with all my friends from school and other highschools, forming one giant friend group that lasted years of parties every weekend
"Well there's one thing to know about this town
Not a person doesn't want me underground "

On my 60th-ish hour and it is amazing, just finished Futaba's palace with 26ish days to fuck around with confidants or stat-grinding. Cognitive Wakaba was a bitch to fight, took me the longest and a temporary switch to easy mode (shit on me all you want) to beat her. Unfortunately, I've gotten myself spoiled on Akechi and the Conspiracy already, but I'm still really enjoying it. I don't really like the message of the game, though, I think it see's the world as too black and white, there isn't simply "bad guys" and "good guys" in real life, but I'm mainly playing it for the escapism.
And, *ahem* -
>Futaba is best girl
>Price is the best song in the game, with Life Will Change (instrumental) being a VERY close second
>Iwai is the best nonplayable confidant
>Ryuji is BFF

Attached: Untitled.png (796x1073, 674K)

I wish I could play it, I don't have a console and my PC is too weak to emulate it, gonna have to stick with P4

I'm too autistic about min-maxing and doing everything so while enjoyed what I played of it I felt like I was bound to rails in doing shit in a specific order so that I didn't miss anything.

My wife Makoto is so cute!

Attached: rg53p0qi62dz.jpg (299x804, 65K)

I just like Joker

be my persona 5 playing gf
Maestroz#8176

The gameplay isn't very good and having to read over countless amounts of text isn't very exciting either, but everything else is great.

It just gets boring after twenty hours and the gameplay doesn't change at all. You don't even get better at it or can do it faster, as in games like Dark Souls where you actually improve at the game. The gameplay is too slow in P5.

Attached: 1449632613987.png (604x608, 10K)

>read over counless amounts of text
Its a story, if you don't enjoy story in your games then you shouldn't have bought the game.
>boring after twenty hours
Yeah, it can get repetitive between palaces, especially when you have 20+ days until a change of heart. Its best to constantly be doing different things, going to different locations, hanging out with different confidants, etc.
>gameplay doesn't change at all. You don't even get better at it or can do it faster
As you level up different confidants you get different abilities, which opens up different playstyles or options, and once you get a big enough party you can swap people out. Getting good solely depends on your strategy. I once had a hard time with a boss, I swapped out Ann with Ryuji, but it only made it worse because his wind weakness gave the boss a 1-More, so I swapped him out with Yusuke, and I won because it was a perfect balance of physical attacks and no exploitable weakness.
>The gameplay is too slow in P5.
I don't normally play JRPGs, so I can't really form an opinion on this one.

I finished it after about 80 hours and started playing it again straight away to max all the social links. I'm in the middle of December now with everything possible maxed and I also feel empty now that there's no more story with any of the confidants.

Banged the teacher the first time round for the massage and decided not to romance anyone else so I could romance everyone on my second playthrough. I genuinely felt bad rejecting some of the girls, if nothing else the game does a good job and giving me the feels.

I haven't finished the game yet, but does finishing the game force you into a NG+ or something, or could you, theoretically, play it forever, like, do you just stop having to go to palaces and you can hang out with friends and shit? If so, that would be the best escapism I've ever seen.

They better make Mishima to be romanceable in P5R. He's the perfect submissive sissy cumslut to be bullied in Kamoshida roleplay.

I love SMT games
brilliant aesthetic and sound

Please let P5 be the one thing that gays won't ruin.

This, I get so tired of hearing gays go on and on and fucking on about how "gay people are discriminated against in P5" or "P5 is transphobic" like holy shit do you even play the game? Its literally not even important to the story.

After the palace with the December deadline you go to an endgame where you can't so anymore social stuff unfortunately.

I only am attracted to Joker you fucking retard.

It's ture that the world has a lot of gray in it, but that doesn't mean there aren't objectively bad people.

>It's not important to the story
That's the exact problem they have with it. What else would you expect from a bunch of childish attention-hungry degenerates?

Are you that chick that dumped your bf for joker

Based. Literally /ourgirl/

Attached: 060.jpg (724x1024, 151K)

I love this game but I don't self insert like you apparently do. Liked 4 more though

>I don't self insert
Why not? It seems weird since the game is basically designed for you to self-insert as Joker

I never got that impression. Game's better if you don't anyway.

>I never got that impression
Come on, user, why do you pretend to be retarded?

?
Maybe you're trying to see something that isn't there. I don't self insert in Chrono Trigger and Joker has way more personality than Crono

In my opinion this is the best persona game so far.

>P5 is transphobic
I know that it has gay joke characters, but what about P5 is transphobic?