Another abuse thread!

Another abuse thread!

Come on anons, you love bullying, right? Why not do it to someone who wants it!

p-please anons? I really need this

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

I paid a 'moped gang' in London to beat up my bullies one time. Felt like a cartel kingpin.

Attached: Mhm.png (600x600, 185K)

all i want is a gentle femdom gf is that really that much to ask for?

I always love bullying dorks. Bonus points if they claim to hate it but are clearly loving the attention. Based kingpin

What kind of bullying user

hello im right here im a nerd whos vwry autistic about language and history

You didn't think I'd actually bully YOU, did you? As if I'd just jump at the first nerd to come waddling into the thread

sorry sir... ill just leave and study ||ancient greek||

It's Gal who brings you out of it. She caresses your face. The gentle touch of her fingers almost tickles. She's in awe of you: "sir... you're so handsome..."

You stand again. Her eyes follow you. "You're right," you say. You prod her cheek with your index finger like testing the ripeness of fruit. "I am. So you should be thankful that I see fit to hurt you, shouldn't you?"

"yes..." she agrees. "i am... i'm so thankful..."

"You're just a dumb, ugly cunt."

"yes"

"You don't even deserve my hands on your neck."

"no i don't"

You prod her face again. "Fucking look at me when I talk to you."

Her scared eyes meet yours. "i-i'm sorry, sir"

"Take my belt off," you tell her.

She complies, but her hands are shaky, and she seems confused by even this simple task. She struggles to get the clasp undone, and to get the belt free from the loops of your pants. You grow impatient. And since she asked you to hurt her, you're going to grant her wish. You haul off and slap her hard across the face.

Her tears flow freely as she redoubles her effort to get the belt off. She tugs and tries to force it undone.

"Hurry the fuck up," you say. "Jesus. Stupid bitch."

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry... i'm so sorry..."

She finally gets it off, and obediently presents it to you. As you take it from her, she hangs her head in shame and fear; tears continue to trickle down her cheek.

You kneel. Clasping her face gently, you force her to look at you. "That one really hurt, huh?" You say, examining the angry red welt on her pale face streaked with her tears.

She nods.

"That might have been too much. I won't slap you again. Okay?"

She sniffles, surprised, and nods a second time. "o-okay. thank you sir"

You slap her. Suddenly and viciously. The thwack echoes off the walls. She winces and recoils and diverts her gaze. After a moment or two, she starts to ugly-cry. She heaves and gasps. Big, choking, desperate and pitiful sobs.

"Shh," you coo soothingly, "shh. Shh. That was really mean. It was too mean. I'll stop now. Okay? Shh... no more slaps. I'll be nice."

She brings herself back under control at least enough to stop sobbing. You make her look directly at you again.

"You're shaking so much," you say tenderly. "Are you scared? You trust me, right?"

She nods emphatically yes.

"Good... good."

You slap her.

She hardly lets out a little gasp of frightened confusion before you begin in earnest. You begin slapping her like a fucking drum now, over and over, a barrage of blows straight to her face. You rain brutal open handed slaps on her, at least a dozen. Her face is raw and beet red all over, and her eyes are puffy but she's in too much agony even to cry. When you relent, she just slumps forward, exhausted. She falls to the ground in a heap in the fetal position.

"Get up," you tell her.

She doesn't move, so you prod her with the toe of your shoe. "Get the fuck up, cunt."

She fights against gravity but finally finds her way to her feet. She's staring firmly at the ground. If she was trembling before, she's really trembling now. You hand her your belt and instruct her: "wrap it around your neck."

She does as you tell her, the black leather an alluring contrast to her milky skin.

"Tighten it," you tell her.

She pulls the end of the belt through the buckle and gets it taut, holding her arm behind her back like a person hanging herself. But of course, it's not good enough. You force her hand off the end of the belt and grab it yourself. "I said tighten it, you fucking stupid whore. Turn around."

Attached: ME LITERALLY ME.png (645x610, 391K)

She turns as you keep the belt in hand. You steer her towards the foot of her bed. You lay your other palm flat against her back and force her to bend over. Lower and lower your force her, keeping your end of the belt close to your chest, so that her own weight strangles her.

"Can't fucking do anything right, can you?" You sneer.

She tries to say something, maybe "yes sir" but her airway is totally blocked and all the sound she can make is a pained "chhhhh-- hhhh--" You know you'll kill her like this if you keep going, so you wrap your arm around her midsection now and haul her upright to allow her a moment to breathe. Her thin chest rises and falls rapidly as she sucks down precious air. The purple tint to her face slowly drains back to the angry red of being slapped.

"Answer me when I ask you a question," you say. "You can't do anything right, can you?"

"no sir no i can't sir i'm sorry sir" She's sobbing again.

She can talk, so she's had enough to breathe. You force her back down. This time you choke her even harder. You take a moment, as you choke her, to grope between her legs and feel her bare cunt -- she's leaking like a fucking faucet. Getting strangled half to death gets her off like nothing else.

You let go of the belt and turn her around. You push her to her back so she falls splay-limbed on the mattress, belt still hanging loosely off her neck. Her face is drenched with her own tears and is hardly recognizable after all the abuse. You pull your pants down and get on top of her.

"I'm going to rape you now," you tell her simply. "Thank me."

Attached: 1524362806520.png (599x794, 297K)

"thank you," she says. She's still struggling to breathe as you mount her and get your cock lined up. When you shove it home, she repeats: "thank you! Thank you sir! Thank you for raping me!"

You wrap your hands around the back of her head and start humping her. "Shut the fuck up," you say. She does.

Wetly you fuck back and forth, using her to get off. All you want is your own pleasure, but this is good for her, too. She likes having her cunt used for a masturbation sleeve. The inside of her pussy drools all over your cock as you rape it. It's a hot, wet little hole and you know she's close to cumming. The metal buckle of your belt jangles in tune with your forceful thrusts and she shudders underneath you. The bed thumps against the floor and the whole loft shakes.

"Good," you croon, your heart filling with gratitude as you find your relief inside Galatea, "good... gooood pet... that's it... just like that, huh... such a nice rape hole..." You're irrational now, ranting, enjoying yourself to your heart's content. You pull your head back enough to find her face and start planting kisses on her.

She repeats in a voice hardly more than a whisper: "thank you sir thank you sir thank you..."

"Choke yourself while I cum in you," you grunt.

She smiles brokenly, tongue lolling slightly from the corner of her mouth, as she reaches up and wraps her hands around her own neck, thumbs in the hollow. She presses down, harder even than maybe you did, and chokes herself until she's on the edge of passing out. You rut sloppily and feel her juices really start to flow. Angry, you say: "I didn't tell you that you could cum, too."

Attached: 8man.png (552x574, 432K)

"i'm shhhorrry..." she says in a pinched, struggling voice.

"Ask me first," you tell her. "You fucking ask me for permission to cum."

"plleeeashe... pleeaasshheee can i cuuuum..." She continues to choke herself as she lets out this pained plea.

Hunching forward, getting your lips up to her ear, you whisper straight into her eardrum: "make me cum and you can cum, too."

She locks her legs around you and humps back against you as she gets high off her own choking. She seems to be going lightheaded and is only semi-conscious, but her body is moving all on its own, trying to wring out your jizz. You growl and can't hold back. That wonderful tingly release begins deep in your groin surges throughout your body. You yourself go lightheaded as you pound you cock relentlessly in and out of her, and feel that wet explosion deep inside; you shoot your cum into her without a care in the world. Bracing yourself with your hands behind her head again, you kiss her as you empty your balls inside her. The kiss is deep and passionate, but she's flagging -- passing out for real now. You're kissing an unconscious girl as you nut inside her. And even as she passes out, she cums against you. Her wet cunt squelches and spasms and shudders as it hungrily accepts your seed. She really is a good pet, all the way to the end -- held herself back from cumming as ordered.

You gently pull her hands off her neck, and she comes back to the world of the living, gasping for breath. You kiss her again, just as passionate, a kiss she returns this time. And as she kisses you back, she gyrates her hips, mashes her sticky pussy against your crotch. She's enjoying the feeling of your still-hard dick in her as it oozes the last of its sperm. She squeezes and milks your cock for all it's worth, getting every last fat drop of cum. She's a greedy pet, too.

Attached: smug Yukino.png (272x300, 144K)

A girl told me that they're a myth and not real, user

>study ||ancient greek||
More like ancient geek! Pffft haha!

i thought you wouldnt bully me... stop...

Oh you're right I did say that. Sorry friend!

God damn it user now I can't stop being jealous, you made it worse!

All kinds, any bully is best bully. But preferably genuinely mean bullies who want me to kill myself and convince me of it, but don't let me

n-no please do it... i like it... bully me...

That's pretty odd, what made you start enjoying being bullied?

i wish bullied me into kms

Probably just the way I was raised and how I perceived bullying. More directly an old dom on discord gaslighted me for a couple of months to the point where I thrive off of insults and being degraded. I have always loved attention though, and I've learned this is the easiest way to get it. All in all it makes me feel really warm and nice when an insult cuts deep and makes me feel shitty.

But you seem so sweet, why would anyone ever bully someone like you? They'd have to be quite the sadist!

Women just get bored with attention from normal guys who love them and get into this creepy shit.

arent you one... you said you liked hullying people like me...

I assume you're a guy, idk treating women like shit would be easy because I hate them

Unironically kys dumb cunt, this is not meant to cut deep but sincere advice.

look at me i made a typo im dum...

1/?

Rose shoves a stockinged foot right into your face. You groan in anger and disgust - this is like your worst nightmare come to pass. (In fact, you've got the weirdest sense of deja vu that you can't shake.)

"There we go," she says. "That's more like it. Finally you're quiet."

You try to lob an insult back at her, but the ball of her foot, pressing directly against your mouth, muffles anything you could say. Her toes wriggle beneath your nostrils, filling them with the odor of a long day at work. You retch, despite yourself, which in turn makes Rose coo in joy.

"Little piggy," she says. "Little fucking piggy. Oink for me!"

You're definitely not going to oblige that demand. Rose has really gone off the deep end this time.

"You're not honest with yourself," Rose says. She reaches back, hand fishing through your boxers, and you shiver with a convulsion of shame when she finds exactly what she knew she would.

"See?" She says. "Your little piggy dick is all hard. I knew it. You're just as pathetic as I always said you were." She punctuates this by pressing down on your face, hard, with both feet. You can actually feel a few little droplets of sweat press through the thick black fabric and smear against your lips.

And despite your revulsion at this treatment - your cock throbs between her soft fingers. You're big enough, and her hands are small enough, that she can't fully wrap her fingers around the shaft using only one hand.

"Here we go," Rose says. She sighs to herself. "Let's see how long we can draw this out. We need to make you a bit more sensitive, Alabaster--"

2/?

She jerks you, slowly at first, and not in a steady rhythm. Sometimes she quickens it, pistons you up and down until you feel your balls tighten and that familiar, delicious tingle in your groin -- and then she stops suddenly, goes back to an agonizingly languid pace that makes you ache deep inside. She stops every once in a while to rub her palm roughly in circles on the head of your dick, just to fuck with you apparently, before going back to jerking you again. You thrash your head side to side in delirium. All the while she's rubbing her feet all over your face.

You become aware of wetness on your bare chest: you realize she's not wearing any panties. Her arousal is actually dripping all the way down her thighs and her ass before puddling on your body. Just another humiliation.

Soon, she can't help herself. She uses her free hand to rub her pussy while she abuses you. Her little moans and peals of insane delighted laughter only make you harder, which only makes you hate this situation even more. Your own body is betraying you.

"Do you want to see?" Rose asks, a catch of mania in her voice. "Do you want to see my cunt? I'll show you - if you ask..."

You shake your head - but you can't deny that you've always been curious. As long as you two have been at each other's throats, you've never seen her naked. And if you're being honest, you've always wanted to.

"Come on, you fucking liar," Rose says. "I know you jerked off every day thinking of me! Of doing disgusting things to my body!" She grips you tight, at the base of your dick, and stops jerking you off. You whinny in frustration. The only sound in the room is of Rose's fingers in her own cunt, masturbating shamelessly.

"I did this every night," she breathes, "thinking of you."

"Mmmf--" you grunt, trying to form intelligible words through the fabric of her reeking socks.

Attached: 1534644337525.png (1702x2418, 1.52M)

Shoot, I did say that, didn't I? You're quite the perceptive one, aren't you? Not perceptive enough to spell properly... but I suppose that's not the point

3/?

"I was thinking of THIS," Rose says. "Of having this dirty, pathetic dick in MY hands. Does that get you off too? Do you want to cum? Huh? Do you want to cum for me?"

"I'll--mmmff--" You say.

"What's that?" she asks, pulling her feet back enough to let you speak.

"I'll -- I'll say what you want -- if you just -"

Rose beams. Her fingers quicken inside her.

"Just let me--" you moan.

"Tell me what you want," Rose says.

"Let me see," you say.

Rose thrills to this, and quickly flips her skirt up so you can see. Her cunt slit isn't at all like Whitney's - it's a perfect innie, without any hint of labia visible, a soft pink depression in a fat soft mound, slick and shiny with her cream.

"Does your pathetic piggy dick want to feel what a real woman's pussy is like?" Rose says.

You can only nod.

"Good-- goo-oood piggy~" She says, unable to contain her own excitement. She flips onto her stomach and slithers down, aligning herself with your dick.

"Rose--" you say.

But no time to negotiate about anything: you're inside her.

Her insides are tighter than you could have imagined. You lift your head up a bit - even at the risk of choking, you just have to glimpse your cock sinking into that perfect hole. When you do, you can see a tiny trickle of blood down your shaft. You glance up to Rose's face: she's wincing - smiling, but wincing.

"That's better..." she coos. "Much better..." Her wince slowly turns back into a mask of pure ecstasy.

Attached: sirss.png (458x689, 460K)

She fucks up and down on you in earnest now, her sucking insides like a vacuum on every downstroke, driving you mad. One of her hands fondles your balls as she slowly picks up her pace. She can't support herself, though, and falls against you; her cow tits slide up and down on your chest now, smearing her own wetness into your skin, soiling her blouse. She never stops riding you.

She grabs your hair now with both hands and kisses you roughly, breathing deeply, and doesn't seem to care that her dirty feet were all over you just moments prior. Her tongue is wanton and insistent in your mouth, more vicious even than Whitney, if that's possible - and she lets herself drool freely, her viscous saliva pouring in rivulets to the back of your throat.

"I'm gonna--" You groan, pulling your lips back from her rapacious kiss.

"Oh no you don't--" Rose says, reaching back to grab your balls again. She wants to really leave you in agony. But she miscalculated: she didn't tie your hands down.

You grab both her wrists, and hold them tight. You fuck back against her now, your hips slamming against hers, the bedsprings squealing beneath you. She can only twist and writhe while you pound her.

"Ala-Ala-Alabaster--!" she cries, her voice jittery with the force of your strokes. "You-- you can't-- it's not--"

You're too far gone to care. You let go of Rose's hands and pull her face to yours - this time it's your tongue raping her mouth.

"Not-- mmf--" she tries to warn you between your probing kisses. "Issh-- nooot shafe--"

Attached: 1533223171647.jpg (2507x3541, 745K)

In your face, I'm actually a faggot!

People like you are why I've considered being a tranny, but I know I'll never pass and I'm not fucking retarded, so not worth. I'm fine with being treated like shit over the Internet

You're a bad sadist user

And you're a worst masochist. Honestly the worst I've seen in fucking months man. Only degrade yourself when you're being degraded

i know im sorry im trying my best but looks like im just not enough... im not as good as you im just a dum nerd

4/5

5/5

You still don't care. You buck your hips a final time, arching your back and fucking her so deep that you're actually lifting her partially off the bed - and finally you let your cum explode inside her. Having apparently given up on making you reconsider, she gives into the pleasure instead, and kisses you back. You hold each other's faces and your tongues swirl around while you pump your load into her. This was four years too late, you think to yourself.

She cries out, goes limp, and lies against you, sweaty, ruined, and leaking cum.

"I'm going to make you regret this," you tell her.

"Mmm," she murmurs, and kisses you again. You spend a long time like that, kissing lazily, while her pussy - still stuffed with your dick - leaks wetly on the mattress.

Attached: 1536963020822.jpg (900x900, 108K)

im trying okay but its really hard for me not to hate myself i keep self deprecating this is why ill never have a bf

>In your face, I'm actually a faggot!
Same mindset and position in life, also applicable to trannies.

It's never too late to sit down and have that talk with yourself and cut all this shit out of your life man.

>is into dumb fetish
>is a discordnigger
>latent trannoid
No user I really mean it, fuck off my board and kys you retard zoomer scum. Better get a trip or start avatarfagging so I can bully your sissy ass and spread lies about you.

Just get a hold of yourself. It's not that hard, you can do it, okay? Don't try and force it on yourself like that. And if you're doing it only because you hate yourself, I suggest you stop. It doesn't work.

Thank you for these user, they're really good!

That time has long passed my friend, sorry.

Yes sir!

Attached: image.jpg (640x752, 54K)

nono i really like being bullied but i just cant keep myself composed, i guess years of self harm and bullying myself makes me want to join my bully in.. well.. bullying me!

i got a guy before but he got bored of me because at times i was better at being mean to me than he was

its really hard to keep myself from self deprecating especially when someone else is bullying me i just feel so below them i feel obliged to be mean to myself

someone please take care of me

i really want someone

You really are an adorable little thing, if a bit pathetic. I guess that's what makes it cute!

Shh shh user, it's okay. I get it. Life's trampled you down so why shouldn't you join in on the fun? Look, I know this is extremely hypocritical of me to say, but don't do this to yourself. You're better than what life throws at you. Get someone you can talk to, make sure they can deal with your self deprecation. Make a memo, or journal, or any form of notes. When you feel bad and like insulting yourself, right it down. But for every 5 bad, write something good. Go from 5 to 4, to 3 and so on. I believe in you user, you can do it, okay?

Attached: image.jpg (210x239, 9K)

If i wasnt inept you seem perfect, of course youd never be able to bully yourself with your mouth gagged to keep your dumb ass shut up and your arms tied so you cant object to anything. So fucking lowly and pathetic you dont even deserve to speak.

you think im cute? noone ever called me that... thanks... :>

>someone please take care of me
>i really want someone
Don't let it get to your head, the minute you loose that meek helplessness is the moment you stop being a cutie

thanks thats very kind of you, ill go buy a journal and write these down but im not sure ill be able to gather enough good about me but whatever. i wish i could get a hug right now im very shaky
thats very hot but gagging and choking are a turnoff, i have personal experience with that and honestly talking is fine but seeing a picture of it or a choker on someone makes me really uncomfortable and (sometimes) cry

>That time has long passed my friend, sorry.
I'm sorry that you think that, but it really hasn't.

However, can you answer something for me - why are all people who are into this almost exactly the same? I've had the misfortune to meet someone who used the same phrases and pictures a while ago, and it's all over /v/ and Jow Forums too, it's like a hivemind.

sorry sorry im sorry im not greedy i swear but my pillow doesnt bully me... or hug back..

Anything good works user, no matter how small. Maybe the way you even wrote or spoke a sentence is good enough. And you really deserve a hug, I hope you get one user.

thank you again, but i retract what i sais about hugs i dont wanna seem greedy

If it was on Jow Forums it was most definitely me. I'm on this board often enough and I've used these same pics a ton, since finding similar stuff is kinda hard. Haven't been to /v/ though. It's a pretty niche thing, I think. Out of the 5 or so similar threads I've made or been in, I've inly met 3 or so like this. And for Jow Forums that's a really small number.

Attached: image.jpg (640x793, 42K)

Wanting human affection isn't greedy, it's a basic human need that you deserve.

>i wish i could get a hug right now im very shaky
> (sometimes) cry
> i retract what i sais about hugs i dont wanna seem greedy
Ugh, anything I could say would just be feeding your ego at this point. And we both know that's not what you want, right?

I just meant the same type of anime pics and same obsessions and writing style, it's like you just have this cookie cutter persona that you get from somewhere and pretend it's actually you, it's very creepy when you realize you've been talking to a fake.

Alright. What is a turn on then? I know some people are as light as degrading words and some people enjoy being punched, whats your cup of tea?

sorry sir... what should i do...
it is greedy for me

i like when i get teased for what i do/how i act, im a bit autistic so there are a lot of small things like stuttering, flipping a coin, flipping a pen, hugging my pillow and biting its corner... on the more extreme i like being spanked and uhh... actually im not sure okay im a stupid virgin

How about you tell me what you'd like to do? You are your own person after all, aren't you?

That's actually really interesting and creepy at the same time. Well I can assure I at least think I'm not a fake, but that's not really my problem. Guess there's just a lot more people like me than I thought? I'd really appreciate it if you talked specifics

i barely am my own person.. sir..

>stuttering
>hugging my pillow and biting its corner
> i like being spanked
Hm it seems you're right there.

where am i? its the top right corner, im not home right now but when i will be ill show you how discoloures it is

I want to bully Darkness into being my gf

I want to bully that other user into biting one of my pillows

The fact that you want to bully her would be enough to get her love

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

do you really want me to bite your pillow?

I'd choke her, spank her, humiliate her, deny her pleasure, and subject her to so much, just to see if someone like her has a breaking point.

>>Trying to see if Darkness has a breaking point

Yeah it's called death

Attached: image.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Not the one I sleep on obviously. More that I'd like to see it happen, while also implying that you'd be here in front of me so I could watch said pillow-munching.

i can just bring my own pillow over and munch on him for you! ive been sleeping on this pillow for the past 6 years he is basically my boyfriend i dont wanna munch on any other pillow

Well, I can't just kill her. I need to get more creative with how I bully her.

> i dont wanna munch on any other pillow
Oh of course not, you wouldn't want to make him jealous!

Nope! He is my pillow bf and I only bit him! ^^

Exactly, bitch has no breaking point

More and more I find this hard to believe
>you think im cute? noone ever called me that...
are you sure you weren't lying to me user?

well to be fair i dont often talk to people im a bot scared of that.. but no, ive never been called cute

Maybe I could keep her tied up somewhere for a long time, and whisper in her ear while I'm cleaning up after her how she's like a pet that hasn't been housebroken, or maybe I'd tease her pussy but always stop when she's on the verge of cumming.

i should start avatarfagging with boys hugging their pillows

this is the only one i have of a boy hugging a smol pillow

Attached: DiJQxBJUwAIyYjS.jpg (694x1024, 87K)

Do you think he bites it?

im not sure he does, but i would bite that smol pillow

i had so many people message me and they disappaer as soon as i said i wanna hug amd bite their pillows

So many pillow biters itt

Attached: OHYES.jpg (1123x635, 77K)

>>when your thread gets hijacked by a bunch of pillow biters

Fuck off I just want to be bullied

Attached: image.jpg (324x506, 48K)

its only me
its literally only me whos so retarded he wants to bite pillows ||wgile being bullied||

>He doesn't bite his pillow
Truly the most pathetic creature here

> who's so retarded he wants to bite pillows while being bullied for his horrible spelling errors?
You got me there user

Pillows are for snuggles you fucking monsters

Attached: image.jpg (828x540, 37K)

i know my spwlling is shit im trying to type fast to impress you
and for biting :3

Pillow biters are sinners and that is fact

Attached: image.png (559x459, 73K)

You're in a BDSM thread.

Yeah, and? I want someone to abuse me, and that's fine. Pillows don't deserve that shit

>im trying to type fast to impress you
How sweet. But mistakes are not impressive.

but hes comfy to bite and it makes me calm down when im cryinf...

I'm sorry I'll write with proper punctuation and grammar, with no mistkaes. :3

Well now you're just making mistakes on purpose silly boy

As long as the pillow consents
you sick fuck

Just to tease you, sir!
He does consent to it, he likes being bit!~