What you blame:

What you blame:

>Your parents
>Your environment
>Your friends
>Your teachers

What is actually keeping you down:
>You

Either keep complaining about your current situation.

Or start fixing it.

No one will do this for you.

Attached: B8EB7A3A-E9A3-46A4-9C53-4C1669AD7943.jpg (350x491, 45K)

Have unsex retarded unvirgin

someone needed to hear this but it was not me. kys

Thanks, Champ. How's that summer break going? Enjoying it? Make sure to come out of your room once and a while, sport. Or we might put it up for rent! Haha, I'm kidding Champ. Nicely done.

I too follow Billionaire Mindset

I've known this for years. So far I hate my self beyond repair. I wonder how I'll turn out.

I blame myself and do t do anything to fix it. What will you do now Alec Baldwin?

This is actually true to an extent
My current me is a direct result of parental abuse tho, but if your mind can realize it you can get over it with enough will power.
The only thing I can legitimately blame on the environment or my parents is my low IQ.

You're right, I'm the only one who gives a shit about me and only I can make my own life better because no one else will. But that doesn't mean I made it shit in the first place. And I will never, ever forget that. When the time comes and I've made myself better, I'll turn my sights on the world that did me wrong in so many ways.

Only the last sentence in that post is true, under the condition you're an ugly incel

and what created this 'you' duh? ever heard the saying "no man is an island"?

i dont want to
origin analy

What I blame
>Being born low IQ
>Concentration issues
>Increasing motivation issues

>Just fix your current situation bro
I'm fucking trying but I never have enough consecutive time off of work to work up the motivation to do something, I'm stuck in an endless downward spiral with no way out.

How?
I've let go of my bitterness and blame. I try really hard every day. I have a job and friends and people that love me and care about me. I have hobbies and spend most of my time out and about with people. I go to the gym 3 times a week and jog on alternate days
Yet no matter what I try I still have the same permanent feeling of disconnection and emptiness. I've tried everything. Therapy, medication, changing my lifestyle, whatever. Nothing changes.
I don't know how to fix myself and it seems no matter what I have I am unhappy. I really think it must be something wrong with my brain at this point.

I'm stuck taking care of my dying mother and have been doing so for the past few years. I literally cannot move out or get a job because I'm taking care of her. How the fuck am I supposed to improve such a situation when I can't even leave my house?

Oh yeah, sure. I fucking LOVE being a loser. you have no idea how content I am with this current situation I'm in. Asshole.

>something wrong with my brain at this point
That's it. Just do it like the 2+3 gum and stimulate your senses. Unless there's something specific in your brain chemistry that makes you unable to derive joy/pleasure from things, there's likely something that will tickle your neurotransmitters into producing happiness.
Maybe it's having a dog or a cat. Maybe it's smashing uglies with someone else. Food, a sport, drugs, whatever. Maybe you prefer something less monkey-ish and it's music, or any of the gazillion ways of narration available today, or videogames.
The ride ends, just try to enjoy it and try not to hurt other passengers

Hey user. I know it can be difficult. Try breaking your goals down into individual steps. Go write them down. If you try to change it all at once it seems impossible.

Best of luck

I have aspergers. My life is already over with.

What makes you say that? You can't be happy and have a fulfilling life with autism?

What I blame:
>women

What is actually keeping me down:
>women

>start fixing it. No one will do this for you.
That's unfortunately illegal.

How do women keep you down and why is it illegal for you to fix your life?

Not him but also asp-ridden.

As far as I can see it's an endless cope. If I am constantly made aware of my non fixable shortcomings then how can I be happy and fulfilled.

What I want in life is to not be autistic. An impossibility.

Attached: 1539890836979.jpg (590x550, 34K)

Women are flaky stupid cunts that say one thing and do another. Several times I've been in a situation where a cute girl liked me, outright said so, we either started or were about to start dating, and then out of the blue she ghosts me, then weeks later I find out she started dating Chad. This behavior could definitely be fixed by beating them up, but it's unfortunately illegal and sometimes frowned upon.

>>Your parents
>>Your environment
>>Your friends
>>Your teachers
Turn you into the mentally ill person you are. But you should blame yourself and not those who made you you.

makes total sense

Or you could actually date girls.

good god I hate normies

what if those people really are responsible, though?

what then?

Then OP's shitty nonargument falls apart, oh no :(

True but to the degree that your parents, environments, friends and teachers shape who you are, it is their "fault". Fault is not really the word for it though. Those people are ultimately not responsible for you, you are responsible for you. But people can make it harder for you to get up and going in life. They can be overly negative, influencing your thoughts in a bad manner. Or they can be straight up bullies. Your environment can make you depressed which will ruin your energy levels and motivation. It's ultimate up to the individual to change his surroundings if he expects improvement, even if that means
>cutting off your parents
>burning bridges with bad friends
>changing your environment drastically
Good luck anons you can all make it.

Attached: 1510156753810.jpg (700x700, 108K)

Ok, Mr. Retard. Now tell me something I don't know.

>start fixing it.
How? Be specific please

>Unless there's something specific in your brain chemistry that makes you unable to derive joy/pleasure from things
Seems to be the case

>there's likely something that will tickle your neurotransmitters into producing happiness.
Winning the lottery? I like being paid for my labor but i hate actually working. Also, there is basically no job /career i can think of that I wouldn't hate

>Maybe it's having a dog or a cat.
Yeah i enjoy animals but still miserable

>Maybe it's smashing uglies with someone else.
Tried this, i prefer fapping

>Food,
I enjoy food. I am chubby though and need to diet

> a sport
Never enjoyed sports but i do lift

>drugs
Sure, some of them

> Maybe you prefer something less monkey-ish and it's music, or any of the gazillion ways of narration available today, or videogames.
Do not like music and if i play a video game, within a week i get bored of it

You have to understand your generational and societal trauma, and how it affected you, before you can take responsibility for your change. Most people just get stuck on the first step.

some people are crippled. you going to kick a cripple? will that make you fee like a winner?