Women's bodies are disgusting and I want to hurt them

Women's bodies are disgusting and I want to hurt them.

Attached: naked565.jpg (755x1152, 509K)

You have the right mindset my friend.

That's a boy though. Dhibi only draws boys getting subjected to that kind of treatment.

Human bodies in general is actually disgusting. Fuck biology.

GIB CUTE FEMBOY BOYFRIEND

Attached: 1544486054121.png (720x680, 627K)

I want to rape an innocent woman

>tfw you'll never find a girl capable of marking you like that
dhibi is a fucking GOOOOOOOOODDDDEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
thank the fucking lord for her

Bases Dhibi fans represent! Really if you think about it user, the only people that need to actually be locked up in chastity and whipped are men by women. If you think about all the bad thi ng s men have done it makes sense just to say "no more" and assign every man to a woman who will control his body and orgasms.

what are you on about
fuck off with your feminist agenda

that ain't a 'men' problem, that's a 'me' problem, and I don't want to be locked up in chastity either

Attached: 1553448474146.jpg (345x194, 19K)

why you gotta take beautiful hard femdom and taint it with your cancerous ideologies

I hope you get beheaded by a Muslim.

>an innocent woman
no such thing after the age of 14

Why would you want to hurt somebody because you find their body disgusting? I only want to hurt hot guys

A body both blessed by the god and heavily worked on by the person over the years.
Free for you do desecrate as you please

Women are precious and I want to protect them.

Is it wrong to break up with my gf because she's become less submissive. Not just sexually, her whole attitude has.

Cuck. They'd never do the same for you.

Being hurt and raped are one of the most common female fantasies. Hurting them you'd only be doing what they want. If you hate them why would you do that? Pretend they don't exist.

She's challenging you and you give up like a little bitch. No wonder she's not submissive. Fucking Western basedboy cuck

Lol you don't know anything about our relationship retard. I do try but she ignores me.

if she's just frequently ignoring you, thats not being non-submissive, thats being a bitch. so yes, dump her unless you're desprate to force this relationship